Wife, Will you scold & quarrel with your husband over trival matter

hotmilktea

hi simon, i dont believe you didnt put on a face and do things willingly and happily. coz if you do, ur wife also no happy seeing it. I WILL if my hubby do housework with a face and unwilling , go out lunch and shopping so what with the face like that i rather not go.

i am not siding your wife, but really it takes 2 hands to clap, there must be something you've done or said that make her this way. if you really think you are 100% perfect and there is nothing wrong, then try to understand from her point of view, she could be having misunderstanding or displeasure.

the way you are complaining, is like giving yourself excuse to feel your wife is not good and excuse for having affair later on. i dont know , it might happen if you refuse to go home early after work

Maybe u always keep repeating the same mistakes n that is why she is feeling very fed up since u never ever changed for the better? Every wife will eventually lose their temper if their husband keep repeating the same mistakes, moreover woman is more detailed than man n like hygiene, if yr wife is that type very particular abt cleanliness n likes to do thgs in a systematic manner, then I guess u got no choice but try to learn n adapt to her style.

simon73

hi simon, i dont believe you didnt put on a face and do things willingly and happily. coz if you do, ur wife also no happy seeing it. I WILL if my hubby do housework with a face and unwilling , go out lunch and shopping so what with the face like that i rather not go.

i am not siding your wife, but really it takes 2 hands to clap, there must be something you've done or said that make her this way. if you really think you are 100% perfect and there is nothing wrong, then try to understand from her point of view, she could be having misunderstanding or displeasure.

the way you are complaining, is like giving yourself excuse to feel your wife is not good and excuse for having affair later on. i dont know , it might happen if you refuse to go home early after work
I'm not a perfect person and i also have some shortcoming too....i cannot understand why some women like to throw their temper over small minor things.

hotmilktea

for me, i feel men always take some things lighter and brush off as minor things, whats the big deal - ok i am sorry then full stop.
but anything minor could be magnified 100 times to us. too many too many happening in everyday life already.

if she dont like you to do something, then avoid it when she is present. for example, my hubby dont like me to ask him sleep early. fyi, his sleeping time is 5-6am ok , worse can be 7 or 8am which wife in the whole world can tolerate? but i let him be, unless the next day there is important meeting, then i will just REMIND HIM ONCE.

I'm not a perfect person and i also have some shortcoming too....i cannot understand why some women like to throw their temper over small minor things.

usually but not always depend....walking around the house also get scolded
OMG! Really that bad huh?? Silence is gold... endure.. n keep cool.. Life has to go on.. maybe when she is very busy in her housework n that she sees u walking ard without taking initiative to help out, thats why she feels fed up?? I suggest u try to take initiative n ask her if anythg u can help out n show some concern with sincerity, I think she will appreciate u if she realize the chg in u rather than to keep quiet or act blur.

engel

I don't know about the rest, but I would feel hurt should my guy be ranting about me in a forum to strangers. :/

Go talk to her instead of complaining. Do you think she could b suffering from post natal depression? You ought to know her personality better than any of us to judge if she's been acting different after birth....it's not only about bringing her out or helping with housework; not all females seek that. My guy know I prefer more personal time just both of us, without our girls... So maybe she's just seeking for something missing in your lives before your bub came along....

Whatever it is, work it out with her. You need to rant, grab some guy buddies , go for a drink and rant.. It's scary that she reads this forum as well.... Imagine the hurt she will feel if she knew it was you....

Sorry if I was crude and straightforward.

noelsmum

Simon73, you haven't answered my question. Have you done something wrong to your wife and that's why she treats you this way? Or are you looking for validation from the ladies or men from this forum to tell you that you have a horrid partner and that you should leave her? I find it strange that if your marriage is really bad, shouldn't you be looking at counselling or ways to fix your marriage rather than coming to the forum site to rant about your wife? From your posts, this has been going on for a while, isn't it?

xiaodaisy

Hi ..no posting for the past few days doesn't mean peaceful day for me.

sometimes guys also need a good rest after a hard day work... wife give you black face when you reach home.
Help do housework over the weekend and go out for lunch and shopping still not enough ...complained here & there
did u help the housework with a sulky face ? i know its tired for guys to work and need a good rest at home

but u have to know that sometimes being a sahm is more tired den working outside , cos being a sahm is a 24hrs job with no pay n no off ..

somemore when the kids are small and being a first time mom , she might be more stress over it

u really have to try to talk to her slowly .. find days which she got better mood to see wats really troubling her

my hubby dont work in office job like u , he even have to work on wkends and his working hrs is long , 12 - 13hrs

he only sleep 7hrs -8hrs at wkdays ! cos he have to do hsework and fetch my boy , even my boy is big enuff to go sch himself but he insist on bringing him thro n fro , sometimes he also cook for us ..

sometimes if i have gynae check up cos currently i'm pregnant , he only sleep like 4hrs only , my check up is twice a mth

as a sahm myself, i tink my hubby is really putting alot of effort on our family , he can dont help with hsework at all cos my kids r big already , i dont have to 24hrs look after my boys , they can jolly well look after themselves , not only bcos i'm pregnant so he help out , before tat he's alrdy doing all the hsework for me ..

i believe if u help a little more , ur wife will be very happy , esp wen the kids r small , its really very hard for them to do so much tings , when my kids r small , my hubby didnt help out alot , have to nagged everytime wen he comes home .. slowly he change , even now sometimes i will still nag abit on some stuffs but he always just smile n nod to me and i'll stop after tat cos i just wanna whine abit ..

sometimes u may feel like girls sometimes a little more whiny on stuffs cos we keep on nagging but gonna understand tat , if we care we will say , if we dont even care , i tink we cant be bothered at all alrdy .. =)

awish

Find a proper time and try talking to her properly. If it still doesnt work, guess its better to go separated ways. No point being together if you are not happy and no freedom.

mummyathometo3

usually but not always depend....walking around the house also get scolded
you must've done something pretty bad but u don't realise it. small things will add up to be big! i suggest you talk to her nicely say when both of u in bed lying down ask her what's wrong, anything bugging her...