Will drinking cold drinks affect breastmilk supply?

jojoki

i ONLY drink cold drink.. but i took bubble tea once my baby had hard time sleeping n i had even harder time putting her to sleep.. ! scared liao! no more tea!

annie

yeah u can try it again n see if the same thing happens. some bb react to caffaine while others totally no reaction. my girl has no reaction to caffaine sometimes i take 2-3 glasses of tea, 1-2 glasses of cocoa(also got caffaine) n she is ok as well. sleep normally..

Oppsgal

I pump out the breastmilk then drink coke. Hope that coke can digest until my next round of pumping.

See coke must drink. :wong19:

jellybnzw

I thought that after taking such stuff just hve to lay off the BF for at least 2-3hrs should be fine. hehehe...Cannot resist the chocolate ice cream for long...hahaha

Amulet

yeah you can try it again and see if the same thing happens. some baby react to caffaine while others totally no reaction. my girl has no reaction to caffaine sometimes i take 2-3 glasses of tea, 1-2 glasses of cocoa(also got caffaine) and she is ok as well. sleep normally..
sometimes whn i take beer, i was hoping it would make baby sleepy whn she breastfeed.. but no, she still wakes up very often to latch for comfort.. =X