Will love fade ?

LoVeS

sure fade after 10, 20 yrs de... what makes them stay together are just "used to" each other ... tats wat I always tink...
even used to each other aso will get sick of each other so it doesnt makes them stay together. It the feeling n love tt makes couple in 10-30yrs down the rd to stay together n of coz it isnt easy if nv manage well the r/s.

tenor

Alpha Male
Tommy Page once sang,

"Life is full of lots of ups and downs... "
Love as an emotion of course will fade with it's downward swing, but when someone gives you
" a shoulder to cry on" and support,
Then it may be like the upswing of the stock market.

It's what one does when it's one the downswing,
and what one cherish when it bullish.

"Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on ..."

Thought love a decision is the one that stands

Last edited:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
I don't think love really fades... you may choose not to love any more... or with time, the love grows to be a different type of love. Its impossible to keep the intensity of emotions on-going... we're not built that way... but I envy the long standing abiding love that I see some seniors have. They're not "ga ga" over each other but you can tell they love each other through their exchanged glances, touches and how they speak to each other.

My love for my hubby is not the same as it was 15 years ago... I think its something a whole lot stronger and more lasting now. I look forward to seeing what more I can learn about love and loving him!

Mrs Xie

I don't think love really fades... you may choose not to love any more... or with time, the love grows to be a different type of love. Its impossible to keep the intensity of emotions on-going... we're not built that way... but I envy the long standing abiding love that I see some seniors have. They're not "ga ga" over each other but you can tell they love each other through their exchanged glances, touches and how they speak to each other.

My love for my hubby is not the same as it was 15 years ago... I think its something a whole lot stronger and more lasting now. I look forward to seeing what more I can learn about love and loving him!
Wow.... think I need to learn from you, seeing what's more can I learn about love and to love him. Let love evo!!!!!:Dancing_wub:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
its a fun journey... taken together with someone you choose to be with... what helps me is reading more books on marriage and relationships... sometimes a new point of view helps me see things in different light. :)

Endoh

Alpha Male
I don't know if it's right for me to say love don't fade, it's us who allow love to go bland. It's like saying we can't change fate, but we can determine our own destiny.

michelle

yup..indeed.. maybe ppl's character?? as both muz be understanding bah..

Sometime can say "too use to each other".. before i was with my ex.. i really to use to him.. will miss him even cant see him for few day lor.. but at the end.. i am the one who leave him.. Iz call ( Hua xin)..

REally cant let the time we "pa tou" remain...
Indeed i could say i and my DH love do fade.. but becoz we are hus and wife that make us remain ma?? haiz...
Mostly kids bah...

Pwiincess

But if DH did something unacceptable and unforgivable, with no hesistations and doubts, my love will turn to zero!