• I don't mind, no problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't see never mind

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yucks, spolit my eating mood

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Angelmum

This stall has put all its dried ingredients such as ikan bilies, fried onions into big almost transparent containers. Stall assistant took a few of these dried food and stack them up as chair, sit on them and eat her food in her kitchen area ... at food court.

Last edited:

CanCanMum

but i realised if u hav a chance to go "backstage" normally restaurants ain tat clean....

so as long as i dun see it....still eat it...

lawla12

both me n DH saw b4...this noodle store...super duper DIRTY !!!

we were sitting directly infront of tis noodle store (u know the market opp chomp chomp ....there's a wet market during day time de)

u know noodle store, they haf tis round round soup ting for them to cook/boil the noodle de....then when they scoop the noodle up into the bowl, smtimes, the water will drip onto the surface rite ........

the old auntie, take a cloth n wipe it...then SQUEEZE BACK THE WATER INTO THE SOUP SOUP TING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at tat very moment, me n DH look at each other to double confirm if we saw the same ting....he oso saw wad i saw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the noodle store is still there.........we nv 4get n will NV EVER visit tat noodle store.....

super yucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunflowerlady

both me and dear husband saw before...this noodle store...super duper DIRTY !!!

we were sitting directly infront of tis noodle store (you know the market opp chomp chomp ....there's a wet market during day time )

you know noodle store, they have tis round round soup ting for them to cook/boil the noodle ....then when they scoop the noodle up into the bowl, smtimes, the water will drip onto the surface rite ........

the old auntie, take a cloth and wipe it...then SQUEEZE BACK THE WATER INTO THE SOUP SOUP TING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at that very moment, me and dear husband look at each other to double confirm if we saw the same ting....he also saw what i saw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the noodle store is still there.........we never 4get and will never EVER visit that noodle store.....

super yucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lawla dearie

which stall is dat?is super duper disgusting..tell me which stall so i wont patronise themmm..yucky!!!:shyxxx:

lawla12

lawla dearie

which stall is dat?is super duper disgusting..tell me which stall so i wont patronise themmm..yucky!!!:shyxxx:
u know tat market opp chomp chomp ?????

its like a round shape .......u know there's a famous guotiao store ???? if i rem correctly, their signboard is yellow color de.....

its directly opp tat guo tiao store.......

the store beside tat yucky noodle store sells those bbq stingray, sotong de.......its managed by a uncle n auntie de..........