winking/ blinking eyes

pink_daisy

hi all,

my boy (gg 7yrs old) recently keeps 'winking/ blinking' his right eye. i don see any swollen or redness on the eyes. he doesnt complain of any pain or itch. anybody knows wats the cause or any similar experience to share?

meizhichow

my son now is 21mths old. when he was abt 12mth-18mths, he sometimes blink blink his both eye, after blinking, he sure wil rub his eye with hand. We r worried oso. so v brought himto see neurologist for few follow up n didi a EEG(as v r anxious).V was worried it's a transient seizure too. Thansk god the result is normal. He eye no more blink blink now.
May b u can bring him to see polyclinic doc 1st, to get the referal letter(So that u get subsidize rate in hosp)..consult neurologist.

pink_daisy

ds didnt rub his eyes.. no complaints of blur vision. no redness. eyes not swollen.. consult doc but he said nothing is wrong.. could b a habit.. he had done eye checkups last yr n the yr before.. results are normal.. tv watching n games playing time r keep in check. don noe wats the cause..