'wish' vs actual no. of babies u plan to have?

shirl

How many babies do you WISH to have, assuming no constraints such as baby care or cost?

versus:

How many babies will you ACTUALLY have, given all the constraints you face?

For me: 5 vs 2 :err:
for me - 4 vs 2. this is only recently la..hehe last time 2 alrdy very scary but now wish had had more. wish only la cos now want my freedom ...:tlaugh:hb wld like 4 too i think . . .:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

mavis

last time thinking One is enough

But nw whenever i see my DD playing alone will think tat i sld have 2...

2 vs 1

I am preg with second child, so hopefully can complete my ideal family. Initially after the birth of my dd i promise myself i will stop at 1 cos the fatigue and MS and lost of freedom is just too overwhelming, but as she grows bigger and sometimes i feel that she is so lonely and always talking to herself, i just go on to have a second one! Hopefully i can cope!

Bumbo

4 vs 2!

So far i have 2 boys liao.. SO i probably will not have another girl ba.. dun wanna try also. Scared and tired of the whole pregnant then childbirth then newborn waking up process again. But if dun have to give birth then 4 is good ie man can give birth too? Wahaha

4 vs 2!

So far i have 2 boys liao.. SO i probably will not have another girl ba.. dun wanna try also. Scared and tired of the whole pregnant then childbirth then newborn waking up process again. But if dun have to give birth then 4 is good ie man can give birth too? Wahaha
hahahaha..

let men go thru the pain during labour..

-SRI-

Hmm.. Me & bf plan to hv 2 kids ( a gal & a boy) after we get married... But nw alamak b4 married gt 1 otw... & he cant be wit me due to his side probs.. So I guess I only hv 1... full stop... Don tink of getting married as i noe its nt easy being a single mum & for ppl to accept us.. nt to mention the cost of living... Fainted... High man.. Hoping for a boy cz I hv my beautiful darling niece which I regard her as daughter.. So juz nice 1 gal & 1 boy.. Hehehe...:Dancing_wub: