Work From Home Job Salary Expectation..

swee

Hello Mummies,

I am thinking of hiring SAHM to help me answer emails as and when they come in as well as to update my website, ebay and facebook... As I run a very small business for the first time, I would like to find out how much or how low do you expect? This job will have no cpf or any other staff benefits other than maybe staff purchase discount.

I am currently doing research first. Please do not email me or pm me to say that you are interested in the job..

Thanks

janetthh

i guess u provide too few specifications. eg. what kind of qualification r u looking at? what kind of hours to comit? How much r u offering? I will stop work next to look after my 2 active kids. they will be in sch in the morning.

swee

Hi, I don't have any specific qualification requirement. I do need the person to be able to "write" standard english. I hate the internet language.. Very hard to understand them at times. Looking at maybe 2hrs per day. I want to know what rate will mummies at looking at... And I am not hiring at the moment.. I just want some basics idea on how much to set aside in future should I need help...

Prefer hourly rate.

stonston

I am also hiring someone to help me with my business from my home.
I've interviewed a lady so far & she's ok w $5/hr.
That's the standard Market rate for O level holders on PT, no CPF.

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com

To your success!