Worried Mummy Has Delivered!

Ariel Chong

Dear all, thsnk you so much for the encouragement, advices ans supports you gave. I've delivered a 3.97kg bb boy in TMC by Dr Ang. I chose epidural.. I wa induced on 30 oct and bb was born on the halloween morning!

Bb was estimated to be 3.5 kg but turned out to be 3.97kg.. it was a shock to me!

However, now i'm confined to bed due to the pain. Dr Ang told me that because I chose epidural, therefore my pain will last longer.. at least 2 weeks.. Sigh... the pain is reall horrible!! So painful till I cried.. Can't sit properly too... :wong7:

iwan2noe

Dear all, thsnk you so much for the encouragement, advices ans supports you gave. I've delivered a 3.97kg baby boy in Thomson Medical Center by Dr Ang. I chose epidural.. I wa induced on 30 oct and baby was born on the halloween morning!

baby was estimated to be 3.5 kg but turned out to be 3.97kg.. it was a shock to me!

However, now i'm confined to bed due to the pain. Dr Ang told me that because I chose epidural, therefore my pain will last longer.. at least 2 weeks.. Sigh... the pain is reall horrible!! So painful till I cried.. Can't sit properly too... :wong7:
Hi Ariel,

You deliver ur bb the same day as my friend! =)
CONGRATS! YOur worries are finally over...and happy to hear that ur baby is doing well..Pls rest well and nourish urself well..don't get too stressed out now being a new mommies since ur bb is born le.. take things slowly. can learn one, dont panic and there will always be a way out and solution to every prob..

Congrats once again and take good care!!!:wong19:

mrsmorgan

Dear all, thsnk you so much for the encouragement, advices ans supports you gave. I've delivered a 3.97kg baby boy in Thomson Medical Center by Dr Ang. I chose epidural.. I wa induced on 30 oct and baby was born on the halloween morning!

baby was estimated to be 3.5 kg but turned out to be 3.97kg.. it was a shock to me!

congrats babe!! =)

now im thinking twice abt epidural.. lol

Ariel Chong

Hi Ariel,

You deliver your baby the same day as my friend! =)
CONGRATS! YOur worries are finally over...and happy to hear that your baby is doing well..Pls rest well and nourish yourself well..dont't get too stressed out now being a new mommies since your baby is born .. take things slowly. can learn one, dont panic and there will always be a way out and solution to every prob..

Congrats once again and take good care!!!:wong19:
Really? Did she deliver in tmc too?

Last edited by a moderator:

elaineyeo

Hi Ariel, Congrats to your new born baby.... Izzit with epidural will be ok is the pain really unbearable? Im thinking of wanna have epidural anot...

Domique

congrats!
the day finally came and what a "big" joy!

Rest well..... take care.... dun carry baby too much and sprain urself further.

Queenbabe

Congrats :red:very big baby........ got to saluate u, my son was 3.5kg and i already 1 2 cry... 3.9kg+ can give birth naturally?

chelle

Buy a float from TMC Pharmacy, it helps ALOT!
I sit on the float when i went home for the 1st week! You will slowly forget the pain once u see your BB happy and growing well!
I am with Dr Ang too, he is good, i like him!

Ariel Chong

Hi Ariel, Congrats to your new born baby.... Izzit with epidural will be ok is the pain really unbearable? Im thinking of wanna have epidural anot...

oh my pain threshold is low.. therefore epidural is the best pain relief for me :)
it helps to relax my cervix so it will dilate faster..

Ariel Chong

Buy a float from Thomson Medical Center Pharmacy, it helps ALOT!
I sit on the float when i went home for the 1st week! You will slowly forget the pain once you see your baby happy and growing well!
I am with Dr Ang too, he is good, i like him!

Yup he's good.. and fast too...

izanyzam

Hope its not too late to say CONGRATS to you...!!! Salute you for going for natural birth in spite of your baby's size...!!! Congrats on a happy and healthy baby...!! Rest well...!! :Dancing_wub: