Worry - Decreasing signs of nausea, tired

marinetank

Alpha Male
Hi to all the ladies in the 2nd trim,

I know that the signs showed up in the 1st trim should decrease or be gone when in the 2nd trim (read from books).

Because my wife has a case of MS last time, now i am quite worry as i start to see her showing less nausea and been more energetic, just ended week 12.

My wife just went for OSCAR last monday, baby is healthy and kicking fine.

Would like to check with all, am i worrying too much? Is decreasing nausea or tireness common to all?

:mcool:

don't worry, most women will experience less or no MS during 2nd trimester which is great cos she can start to enjoy the pregnancy and eat healthy.

apollo

haha dont't worry... some lucky women ended their morning sickness as soon as 12th week some super lucky ones dont't get it...

i once mc before too... when i got preg again, both hubby and me super anxious. when he was busy wking, he still call back few times per day to ask "tonight got vomit?" if i said yes he will replied "VERY GOOD!" haha..

and from 2nd tri onwards, will start to be more 'energetic'... ask ur wife to enjoy 2nd tri, it's the most relaxing, comfortable tri for most women. cause no more MS, more energy to shop!

candy_ian

don't worry, it's normal to feel better n more energectic during the 2nd trimester in fact it's to enjoy pregnancy more.

Triquetra

It's normal that her nausea is getting better due to the leveling off of the hormone. I don't have any MS throughout my pregnancy >.<''

babytan

yeah its pretty normal

tats also the period that most preggie mtbs go for short breaks eg : holidays
i am in my 11th week, ya i can say veryx100 tired and bad MS at times..hope that it will slowly subside as i go along...btw, when is the best time to go for holiday?? hahaha i mean eg which to which week? lemming to go, but duno hubby allowed or not...:embarrassed:

CanCanMum

the safe zone for a preggie mum to travel is normally for the whole of 2nd trimester but normally mummies travel after 20 weeks and during mid of 2nd trimester coz towards end of 2nd trimester will be quite heavy oredi.

Plus some airlines will ask you for letter from gynae.

i went hongkong in May 05 when my EDD was in Sep 05

so was about 22 weeks preggie.

was fun but tiring and i got swollen ankles after the trip.....bad water retention coz i walked a lot :embarrassed:

one of my friends colleague went to Spain when she was 7 months preggie with a letter from gynae certifying she is physically fit for travel

but end up she delivered her baby girl prematurely in Spain :001_302:

so i must say there is still some risks involved when traveling....

CanCanMum

wow, amazing! so the baby is Spanish national or?

just curious what happens if deliver outside home country.:err:
no laaa still singaporean~~~heard the delivery expenses if they were to calculate will be at least 60K lols~~~~

apollo

no laaa still singaporean~~~heard the delivery expenses if they were to calculate will be at least 60K lols~~~~
WOW!!! what an expensive baby she has!!! haha!!!

hmm I think the safest place to go for holiday is Sentosa. Don't laugh hor... Cos Don't need gynae's letter, anytime wanna give birth also don't have to worry... hehe :001_302:

izanyzam

For me,my first 2 months have been a nightmare for me..I kept vomitting almost everyday.Couldnt keep anything down..Didnt put on weight at all..!! But as soon as ive reached over my 3rd month,i didnt vomit at all..Appetite improved.I was scared too thinking that something is wrong and is it possible that my pregnancy hormones were dissappearing..!! But during checkups and scans,saw that baby is fine and kicking..

So now that im in my 2nd trimester,im definitely eating..But i feel that im more tired now than i ever was when i was in my 1st trimester..Weird..!!:err:

hueychye79

I only feel super tired like after 12 hours of sleep, i still feel extremely tired.
Me too!

Sometimes I feel the more tired if I sleep more than 7 hrs. :err:

Not only tired but headache....

Baby is more active now since I am going to 30th weeks now.

About 10 weeks my baby will 'pop', very scared......

bellerichez

Me too!

Sometimes I feel the more tired if I sleep more than 7 hours. :err:

Not only tired but headache....

Baby is more active now since I am going to 30th weeks now.

About 10 weeks my baby will 'pop', very scared......

Oh ya. I've got headache too, cannot tolerate till i quit my job. My baby is hyper active. Like no need to sleep one. Can kick all day. My EDD is even nearer leh. I'm left with about 7weeks till my baby will arrive. I'm also very scared. Cos it's my first time. But scare still gotta give birth.

hueychye79

Oh ya. I've got headache too, cannot tolerate till i quit my job. My baby is hyper active. Like no need to sleep one. Can kick all day. My EDD is even nearer . I'm left with about 7weeks till my baby will arrive. I'm also very scared. Cos it's my first time. But scare still gotta give birth.
My baby also hyper active....

Feel very uncomfortable now with the big stomach when I sit on the sofa while watch tv.

Keep trying the position to make me comfortable while sleeping also... :embarrassed:

bellerichez

My baby also hyper active....

Feel very uncomfortable now with the big stomach when I sit on the sofa while watch tv.

Keep trying the position to make me comfortable while sleeping also... :embarrassed:
Ya, it's difficult to sleep too. Sometimes never sleep properly then baby will keep kicking. Do u experience that?