would u ask someone to give up a seat?

would u ask someone to give up their seat if u see a pregnant lady standing?

• Total voters

January84

i everytime also give me seat to preggies, but no one give up seats for me.

even got 1 incident, I was standing in front of this lady who is about to alight at the next station, 1 pregnent lady came over and ask me not to take the place, ask me to offer to her cos her tummy more bigger then mine.

Then I told her small or big tummy still pregnent loh, ask her to go ask other ppl to give seat to her.

clingbel

i everytime also give me seat to preggies, but no one give up seats for me.

even got 1 incident, I was standing in front of this lady who is about to alight at the next station, 1 pregnent lady came over and ask me not to take the place, ask me to offer to her cos her tummy more bigger then mine.

Then I told her small or big tummy still pregnent loh, ask her to go ask other ppl to give seat to her.
Huh, like that also can? She is also strange, she can request from others who are not pregnant. Why request from you who is preggy at that time also. (-.-)''''''''''

MiNCiN

Nowadays it's often the teenagers who dun give up the seats when it's them who needs them the least. I often see old folks/preggie/mummy carrying bb standing who 1 whole row of the teenagers seat in the train looking at H/p or playing MP3 etc. I'll be furious n will stare n glare at them n if they dun get the msg I'll tell them off (can't help it cos was a sec teacher b4 being a SAHM) =P

But then now with the Babydoll top sometimes very diff to diffentiate preggie. Once I was on the bus, I mistook a lady wearing babydoll top but got a bit of protruding tummy for being preg. I wanted to give up my seat to her but she asks "Why leh?" I was sooooo embarrassed.... wanted the floor to swallow me up at that instance

CanCanMum

yeah i agree w u...but norm if in doubt i will keep quiet in case really kenna wrong message...hahahha....some pple will get offended...hehehe

or next time can ask "u r not expecting, aren't u?"

January84

Huh, like that also can? She is also strange, she can request from others who are not pregnant. Why request from you who is preggy at that time also. (-.-)''''''''''
because i standing in front of someone who is alighting ma..

January84

yeah i agree w u...but norm if in doubt i will keep quiet in case really kenna wrong message...hahahha....some pple will get offended...hehehe

or next time can ask "u r not expecting, aren't u?"

hahaha, later the lady reply, so u think i got a belly?!

January84

sian, sometimes ppl weird one la.... my friend tt time when she pregnent also, 1 guy ask her to offer seat to another preggy, he tot she is fat.

anyway, it is not a must to give seat to us, it is base on if they are considerate enuff anot.

autumn82

I ever took photo of a lady who pretends to sleep in the MRT (quickly snatch the seat when I was abt to sit somemore) when I was preggy w my DD. Stand all the way from Sembawang to Raffles MRT. ZzzZz. Posted her photo online & ya kinda verbal when I told my frens abt it :p

vonn81

sad to say now we can hardly see see ppl giving up seats to preggy or old ppl. When i'm preggy and even now when i sling my gal and taking mrt. No1 bother to give up their seats. Of cos there's still nice ppl but not many le.

Now i'm more observant to see of there's any preggy i will give up me seats if i have 1, but if i'm slinging my gal then bo bian lo, cos she also heavy leh. but i will stare at the ppl who see it and not giving up thier seat lor..hahah.

CanCanMum

I ever took photo of a lady who pretends to sleep in the MRT (quickly snatch the seat when I was abt to sit somemore) when I was preggy w my DD. Stand all the way from Sembawang to Raffles MRT. ZzzZz. Posted her photo online & ya kinda verbal when I told my frens abt it :p
wah....shi ren ma? those pple.???

CanCanMum

sad to say now we can hardly see see ppl giving up seats to preggy or old ppl. When i'm preggy and even now when i sling my gal and taking mrt. No1 bother to give up their seats. Of cos there's still nice ppl but not many le.

Now i'm more observant to see of there's any preggy i will give up me seats if i have 1, but if i'm slinging my gal then bo bian lo, cos she also heavy leh. but i will stare at the ppl who see it and not giving up thier seat lor..hahah.
for me when last time i br my boy on a carrier most of the time will get seats....but when preg tat time not so lucky....

so when carrying my boy tat time even got pple saw empty seats will chop for me 1st then wave for me to come over...

vonn81

i wld say slinging a bb there will be more ppl giving up then preggy lor. s u say mayb they can see clearly that WE have a BB... hahah

babymoon

i wld say slinging a bb there will be more ppl giving up then preggy lor. s u say mayb they can see clearly that WE have a BB... hahah
yahyah.. i also appreciate those ppl who give up seat for me and my BabyMoon although she is 2yrs old already.. :Dancing_wub:

Angelmum

u shld go read STOMP and see how ppl bomb/stare u for asking them to give up their seats, incl priority seats!

January84

aiya, those ppl don know us nvm..

imagine my maid also snatch seat from me... scolded her upsided down in the clinic that time! I was carrying my son somemore ley...