Wta : About Stroller

adlieyn

Hello mummies , I would like to know what stroller you used for your kid .

I don't know how many stroller already I have change , but still not satisfiying .

My very first stroller , Lucky Baby rocket ( 3 wheeler ) .
Used but after a while , I seem not to like it , gave it to someone needy .

2nd , black combi stroller with reversible handle .
Very lightweight and small . But after a while the handle became sooo loose coz I live at 4th story but lifts only stop at 5th . So need to carry it down ; I think that is the cause why the handle became so lose .
- Stroller sold to nice mummy .

3rd stroller , Gelite synergy stroller . Those pattern like maclaren . Having trouble coz always travel alone with baby and when it rain , became so hard to push with one hand and the other hand holding the umbrella .

4th stroller , Sweet Cherry ( 3 wheeler ) , bought from nice mummy . Bought that pram w/o even asking the weight of it . Desperate to get one coz at home no more pram . When get the stroller , soo heavy but good thing no reversible handle and very spacious and very very big basket .
- Stroller still keeping it .

5th stroller , bought last mth , maclaren stroller . Don't know suddenly got the urged to buy one after falling in love with the rasberry colour . But basket so small .
- Gave it as a present for my sis who is single mom to be .

6th stroller - Capella . Very desperate already coz the sweet cheery pram sooo heavy . So bought this one .
Still not happy because the basket so small . and reversible handle is getting loose .

Any mummy can recommend me any stroller ? Those lightweight , big basket and non reversible handle . Any mummy selling also .

I'm desperate to find and having one .

Thanks in advance .

:Dancing_wub:

Feliz

Hello mummies , I would like to know what stroller you used for your kid .

I dont't know how many stroller already I have change , but still not satisfiying .

My very first stroller , Lucky Baby rocket ( 3 wheeler ) .
Used but after a while , I seem not to like it , gave it to someone needy .

2nd , black combi stroller with reversible handle .
Very lightweight and small . But after a while the handle became sooo loose coz I live at 4th story but lifts only stop at 5th . So need to carry it down ; I think that is the cause why the handle became so lose .

3rd stroller , Gelite synergy stroller . Those pattern like maclaren . Having trouble coz always travel alone with baby and when it rain , became so hard to push with one hand and the other hand holding the umbrella .

4th stroller , Sweet Cherry ( 3 wheeler ) , bought from nice mummy . Bought that pram w/o even asking the weight of it . Desperate to get one coz at home no more pram . When get the stroller , soo heavy but good thing no reversible handle and very spacious and very very big basket .
- Stroller still keeping it .

5th stroller , bought last month , maclaren stroller . dont't know suddenly got the urged to buy one after falling in love with the rasberry colour . But basket so small .
- Gave it as a present for my sis who is single mom to be .

6th stroller - Capella . Very desperate already coz the sweet cheery pram sooo heavy . So bought this one .
Still not happy because the basket so small . and reversible handle is getting loose .

Any mummy can recommend me any stroller ? Those lightweight , big basket and non reversible handle . Any mummy selling also .

I'm desperate to find and having one .

Thanks in advance .

:Dancing_wub:

kecoh la sayang.. hobby eh buy buy stroller?? LOL~:Dancing_tongue:

cmw6372

That stroller i over my budget . I think if i sold all my stroller than I can afford to get the same as yours . But I'm so in love with it .
The Bugaboo is the best one on the market by far ! We had one for our first child and have received a new one for our newborn ( a very generous gift from the family ). Selling our old one at a reasonable price, see my advert on here ! Let me know if your interested. Thanks

Ting

actually, i think even if u get the so called BEST one which is recommended by all the mummies, u still wont be satisfied, n wanna get a better one.
it's all in your mind.
i bought one haenim pram, n hv sticked to it thruout til i got a stroller for pin which is lighter n easier for us since pin seldom nap when we head out.

i think its just bcos u just love buying new prams tts why feeling dissatisfied for every pram u get.

its just like cellphones, always new ones coming out, n each one is always prettier, nicer, more functions blah blah than the older versions.. unless u tell yourself, this is good enough, if not, u will still wanna buy a new one.

CanCanMum

i dunn own any strollers so canx advise u haha but seems like those tat u have bou before are all pretty good ones lehhhh

but your baby will outgrow it pretty fast, so perhaps get one tat is recommended by some mummies to be good (best - most pple will base on their own way of handling stuff so hard to say which is best) and stay wif it till baby outgrows and soon it will be left in the store room oredi ~~~

one of my client uses McLaren stroller, the way she uses it seems to be very nice/easy to handle coz she brings her baby to site everytime~~:p

Frenchkitty

I'm using Bugaboo now but I m looking to buy another lightweight stroller just for chugging around malls and markets. Still cant decide - either Combi MT or Aprica.

whitecat

Alpha Male
I'm using Bugaboo now but I m looking to buy another lightweight stroller just for chugging around malls and markets. Still cant decide - either Combi MT or Aprica.
We've used both Aprica & Combi. The latter is recomm as light-weight, easy-handling n baby comfort

I'm quite happy with my Maclaren, but yes, basket is a little small. I think I've seen some Graco with big baskets, but some models are quite heavy. My sister's quite lightweight. Bought it for her a few years ago but can't remember model...