WTA where to buy Physiogel products at cheaper price

cmeilim

My four-month-old boy has just been diagnosed to have eczema. Red dry patches of skin become pale white patches over time. My PD prescribed Physiogel AI cream and Physiogel cleanser (top to toe type) for him - very exp!!! I also bought some satchets for Physiogel lotion from an online mummy. All three items cost a lot at Watsons and Guardian. Anyone knows where I can get them cheaper, or if there is a bulk purchase for this brand of products?

:embarrassed:

stonston

So far the cheapest place I've found physiogel is at a clinic in Buangkok. But since I'm civil servant, i usually ask my maid to request for more from KKH when my boy goes for his follow ups cos I can get subsidized pricing :)

diymummy

Hi cmeilin, ^5. I'm also using this product for my son who has eczema. I'm using the lotion and cream. Currently I'm buying from Guardian and Watson's. Don't know any other place that sells cheaper. I will usually buy from Watsons as I have the everyday card and I can get 3% rebate.

cmeilim

hi stonston,

how much do you pay with your civil servant discount. i also work for a govt body, in an educational institution, but not sure if the same discount will also apply for me. did u have to show any card to get the discount?

stonston

I not sure how much I'm paying exactly cos my maid shows my boy's CSC card, then she dun pay cash. After the subsidy, they'll deduct the balance direct from my pay. Cos mine is not the old scheme. Mine is MSO scheme. if on the old scheme even better, can claim 100%.

I think per visit they deduct ard $15 from my pay, include consult n the lotion :)
But the 'sian' part is need to go KKH to queue. I dun hv time to send them there, thankfully my parents take turns to fetch my maid n son there. My maid knows the whole process already, so she will settle everything & report to me when I reach home :p