WTB: Baby Cot/Newborn items

CutieLya

Looking for the items below

1. Baby cot - FOUND
2. Contour lt tandem double stroller -FOUND
3. Baby boy 3mth outing clothings (cheap)
4. Baby boy 6mths clothings (cheap)
5. Baby bath tub (Brand new)
6. Babycot bumper FOUND

PM ur price, pic n collection or reply post if u are selling.

Last edited:

opensesamez

Hi,
I also have some brand new small size (smaller than the indicated size) baby rompers to sell at $2 each. The postage fee will be $1 for normal mail (opensesamez will not be responsible for lost mail) and $3.24 for registered mail. The payment mode will be ibanking transfer. Will mail out the rompers when the payment has been confirmed.

View attachment 120456View attachment 120457View attachment 120458View attachment 120459View attachment 120460View attachment 120461

@ 0-3M (Recommended 0-1M) Blue, Red
@ 3-6M (Recommended 2-3M) Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow

If you are interested, please provide your name, mailing address, romper size+color by emailing to me at opensesamez@yahoo.com. Thank you.

nikko

Hi,

I hve baby cot frm IKEA, not convertable to toddler bed & its only 8mth old. will let go with $80.
20140402_131628.jpg

makarios

All preloved, newborn size but in good condition cos worn once or twice.

Carter's: 1. short-sleeved set of 5 rompers -- $7
2. Long-sleeved with attached mittens --$3
3. Short-sleeved front clip on romper -- $2
BabyGap: long-sleeved set of 3 -- $7

if you would like to buy as a whole bundle, $15.
Pl email tykjsstka@hotmail.com.

Attachments

Hi I have plenty of preloved clothings for baby boy from newborn to 12 yrs old. Let me know if you're still looking and PM me your budget. I'm need to clear space.

2Astars

Hi i have a cot bumper asking $20. Washed and installed briefly but baby never slept in the cot so has been kept in vacuum bag since condition is excellent.
20140510_160933.jpg

Pm me if keen.

shuchin88

Hi, I have some baby boy rompers and clothes to clear off (from brand like carter's, fox, mothercare and mark spencer. Suitable from new born to 6 months old. If interested please pm me at shuchin.low@gmail.com.

Cash and carry at redhill mrt or in the west.

Attachments

shuchin88

Hi,

All the rompers are for 3 months except the blue strip romper which has the word super baby which is 6 months. Selling all for $10. Self collect at redhill or can send by postage. Selling price not including of postage charges

shuchin88

Hi, try to pm you but cannot get through.

Actually both the short sleeve rompers and the long sleeve romper are for 3mths one. But they are from Carter's, the material is really stretchable. For the long sleeve I selling it at $5. But if you take more can give you a better price.

It all depend of the size of the baby. Like my son, he wear it up to 9 months old and he was about 73cm. If you worried we can meet up in one place and you can see the rompers yourself.

These are the ones which are for 6mths.
LOT 1 – Mothercare sleep suit (6-9 months up to 9kg). All at $5
LOT 5 – shirt and pant set (0-6 months). Mickey set at $15 & Monkey set at $5.

LOT 11 – Mothercare shirt & pumpkin patch sleeveless shirt (3-6 months). Selling at $15

LOT 12 – Mark & spencer t-shirt (3-6 months). Selling at $12

LOT 9 – Sleep suit (3-6 months). Selling at $10
LOT 16 – Mark & Spencer long sleeve (3-6 months) & Mickey romper (6-12 months) . Selling at $12

Hi, I've many babyboy outing cloths bn/preloved to let go. Message me ur number if keen. I can whatsapp u pics & we can deal from there. :)