WTF Mom kills baby ??

TANZHENZHI

Ya i read the news this morning. It's really cruel of her to do that to a 5yrs old child. She's a beast.

apollo

really dunno what this world has become!

few days ago, i read from newspaper tt a SG lady used HOT BOILING WATER and pour on her daughter's HEAD! just becos her girl prefer grandma than mother to look aft her!

jojoki

so sick!! these mommies who cannot control themselves must seek help!! ther prolly have some mental illness!! how can one do this to their own child!!!

karenpink

This is really so sad.. In the first place y she go n give birth??? Last few day newpaper also got a news about a mummy throw her 2months old bb at Ang mo kio busstop WTH

angelwendy

I don't understand why they give birth in the first place...???:nah: So angry seeing all this is happening..... poor child...

izanyzam

No matter what sort of depression she's going thru,no child should suffer because of that...!!! Makes me feel so angry..!!! Sometimes i would discipline my boy but i would sayang him like hell after that..!!! :001_302: I cant imagine how a mother could do such a thing to their own flesh & blood..!!

sui

The child has no defence when the adult turns violent or decides to do crazy things.

Children are really at the mercy of their caregivers.

Really sad when caregivers turn against the children.

sunburst

It's so horrifying to read about such things happening to kids. I feel tt it is the overall stress of the society tt drives some ppl to do such insane & cruel things.