www.cheap.meds4u.eu customers

Chuah2

I finally received my orders after about 3 plus weeks! it came late but was happy that it didn't go missing...

I received yellow colour capsules "reduce 15"....

Dear Chuah, you really dont't have to worry, I'm also a customer of www.cheapmeds4u.com/ and never had problems with my orders. Yes, a signature is required! make sure someone is at home. Good luck to you!

nora768

I saw an ad for sibutril pills online and figured I had nothing to lose by trying it. I was a littleskeptical,
but I decided to buy and try. My friend suggested tobuy it online from www.weightlossmeds.biz and after receing the pills I have started the treatment.

About 2weeks and a half in, I noticed that I wasn't able to finisheverything on my plate the way I used to. By the end of the secondmonth, my clothes
were looser, and every week after that. I wasreally surprised. Reductil pills helped me to lose weight fast !!!

I have reached a new level ofconfidence and happiness. THANKS !

Egoistaspree

its really expensive on cheapmeds4u. Private doctors got those phentermine called Panbesy. And its way affordable. Around $50 plus consultation. Its benefit too. But doctors usual see your BMI first whether are you eligible for this medi. Hope this helps.

laila0chu

I finally received my orders after about 3 plus weeks! it came late but was happy that it didn't go missing...

I received yellow colour capsules "reduce 15"....
Reduce is just the same as reductil. 15mg is very effective, how's it going on you?
I also used generic reductil from cheapmeds4u.com and lost a lot of weight after my two pregnancies, it was a great help for me!
good luck to you!

nikiho

Reduce is just the same as reductil. 15mg is very effective, how's it going on you?
I also used generic reductil from cheapmeds4u.com and lost a lot of weight after my two pregnancies, it was a great help for me!
good luck to you!

The same for me mummies, I got the best Reductil on this website! never regret the wasted money ;)

rachel5li

Hi to all!

Tomorrow I have a week since I'm taking Reductil 20mg :) I did not write anything because the first 2 days I didn't feel any effect, I was scared the pills won't work for me. But on the third day everything changed. I had to force myself to eat my breakfast, I had no appetite at all. And since that day I still have no appetite and no cravings for any food at all. Instead I'm very very thirsty and I drink tones of water.
I also have some sleeping problems since 2 days. I cannot fall asleep as usually, but it's OK for me because I want so much to get slim :)
Tomorrow I will weight myself, will let you know...

rachel5li

Hi every one!
Here I am with -5.5kg in almost 3 weeks of Reductil 20 mg ... Yoohooo... :Dancing_wub:

I still have no appetite at all, I drink lots of water and still having sleeping problems but I'M HAPPY :)

Reductil 20mg is definitely worthy trying!!!

frenchvanilla

Hi every one!
Here I am with -5.5kg in almost 3 weeks of Reductil 20 mg ... Yoohooo... :Dancing_wub:

I still have no appetite at all, I drink lots of water and still having sleeping problems but I'M HAPPY :)

Reductil 20mg is definitely worthy trying!!!

Hi Rachel,

Did you also have to take a low calorie diet and exercise at the same time to lose the weight you mentioned?

dollyly

Hi there!

In 2 days I finish my 3rd month of treatment with reductil 15mg and I'm already -17 kg!!!

After years of constant weight gain due to constant food cravings I'm ABSOLUTELY THRILLED as reductil has made it so easy to lose the weight without the daily battle :)

rachel5li

Hi Rachel,

Did you also have to take a low calorie diet and exercise at the same time to lose the weight you mentioned?

ABSOLUTELY NO!

No sport - because of lack of time, and no diet - because reductil suppresses my appetite so much that I have to force myself to eat something :001_302:

ritajune

Hi. I used Sibutral (Reductil) about half a year ago and lost all my weight easily. I started with 10mg then increased my dosage to 15mg.
Some people told me it will be just a short term result, but here I am after 6 months and I have never gained back any lost weight. I 'm happy to say my weight is constant and it's not difficult for me to keep it so. I just eat healthy food and move more then before. I do no do any sport and keep no diets at all. So my ladies :) Reductil indeed has a long term effect!!! I highly recommend it then :cool:
Good luck everyone being on Reductil!

mother007

Hello to anyone on this forum!!! :)
I'm a mom of 3 kids and Im happy to say Im in a very good shape due to reductil pills. :) I used reductil 15mg back in 2013 after my 2nd pregnancy and lost much weight of my body. Then after my 3rd child I tried to lose weight the natural weight but no success and I bought reductil online again. I was so happy it is still sold online on same site I bought it before. This time I got the 20mg dosage, I just thought I need a faster weight loss. It worked amazing for me, I just had slight headaches and some insomnia but nothing serious :) Now I have just 58kg (84) Im in a very good shape, my body looks fine and my friends really can't believe Im a mom of 3 kids :)

seow

Hello there!
I used phentermin a year ago and it worked on me but I had some side effects like heart palpitations and insomnia. Since that time I got some weight back and I'm aware I have to do something, maybe sport or diet but slimming pills is the easiest way lol :) and I'm thinking of taking redutil now.
What are the side effects you had with reductil?

simonelow

actuallly the color is not so important since Reductil is a generic.
It can have a blue and while or blue and yellow color but the effect is the same, no difference.