y am i thinking so much, i know is nt gd for me but juz cant control

hi all mummies,

currently i'm in my 19th weeks for my 2nd pregnant and had just went for my details scan on wed. doc say that every things is fine but i juz dunno y, i cant control myself for thinking those bad thing n had been crying this 2 night. i know tat tis is nt gd for me & my baby but i juz cant control. n seem veri easy to can angry. (btw during my 1st pregnant i dun hv tis problem at all):tsad:

Phoebii Cheng

hi all mummies,

currently i'm in my 19th weeks for my 2nd pregnant and had just went for my details scan on wed. doc say that every things is fine but i just dont know y, i cant control myself for thinking those bad thing n had been crying this 2 night. i know that tis is not good for me & my baby but i just cant control. n seem veri easy to can angry. (btw during my 1st pregnant i dont have tis problem at all):tsad:
Could be your hormones that is causing all this......but u might want to be careful cos' crying and thinking too much will make u go into pre-natal depression......mayb u want to talk it out with ur hubby like what is causing u to feel sad & angry

Is it having to deal with a coming 2nd child and taking care of 1st child be the problem? Mayb get ur hubby to help u out

Could be your hormones that is causing all this......but you might want to be careful cos' crying and thinking too much will make you go into pre-natal depression......mayb you want to talk it out with your hubby like what is causing you to feel sad & angry

Is it having to deal with a coming 2nd child and taking care of 1st child be the problem? Mayb get your hubby to help you out
thanks.

those things that i had been thinking is juz small problem but i juz cant control myself for thinking.

is not bcos of my 2 child cos 1st child already 5 yrs old and 2nd de had already plan to get a maid to look after.

apollo

when i was preg, i was lik tt too.. i keep flipping the detailed scan paper and go online research to see if my bb is normal. my hub told me, if bb is abnormal, gynae will let us know. but like what u said, just cant stop wrying.

try to relax, if not the chances of getting prenatal depression or post natal depression is v high =)

angelwendy

hi all mummies,

currently i'm in my 19th weeks for my 2nd pregnant and had just went for my details scan on wed. doc say that every things is fine but i just dont know y, i cant control myself for thinking those bad thing n had been crying this 2 night. i know that tis is not good for me & my baby but i just cant control. n seem veri easy to can angry. (btw during my 1st pregnant i dont have tis problem at all):tsad:

Is normal to think too much when u r preggy.. when i was 16 weeks preggy... before check up...i was so scare that my bb have no heartbeat... but don't worry my dear... everything will be ok....