YAY YAY yay!!! ITZ 2010 first DAY~~~NOCianz - CHIT CHAT TALK CRAPS

TOP SPAMMERS FOR THIS MONTH - Pls Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

pain killers zai jia li....still need tahan another 1 hour...

hope tdy dear prince behave and guai guai learn his spelling and ting xie....then chop chop finish learning and i can rest
aiyo next time must bring some medi put inside ur bag.,.. hehe

tokkin about this horrr

baber everytime say pangsai

"ben 10 pangsai baber"

"pangsai mummy"

"pangsai lion baber"

why huhhhhhhhhhhh

i smack his face everytime he say pangsai lOlzzzz but he still not scared wroooooo
nowadays kids buay kiasi one.. LOL

jaspzz

aiyo next time must bring some medi put inside your bag.,.. hehe
tdy was staring at my painkiller thinking to bring anot....arghhh....thinking still early but then arghhhhh

heehee anyway thanks apollo babeeessssssssssssss:tlaugh:

jaspzz

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Everyday my dear prince will drown me with his kisses...Each time i teach him school work...he will use corner of his eyes to see if i am happy or angry with the way he do his work...if i appear stern...He will drag my cheek over and keep kissing me....sweet though but i cant show and must cont'd to be stern...Tough lei....

diymummy

liewwwwwwwwww.... good thing I found the error that was causing the stock valuation to have some problem!!!!!

ARGH!!! sometimes cannot stand the people issuing the orders... issue liaoo then never close then the comp cannot find the value.... KAOZ!!!

Lucky found before mth end!!!! ZZZZZZzzzzzz

princessminn

how u all noe e safra got sales dee ahh???
last time chervons oso got lingeries sale,i juz nice got pamplet then noe,if not i oso duno...

sunflowerlady

Everyday my dear prince will drown me with his kisses...Each time i teach him school work...he will use corner of his eyes to see if i am happy or angry with the way he do his work...if i appear stern...He will drag my cheek over and keep kissing me....sweet though but i cant show and must cont'd to be stern...Tough lei....
waa..one of his tactic to melt ur heart...

so cute

Ting

Starhub very problematic ...
yeah..
the charge me 19 bucks saying i use DATA b4 my plan change to the data plan.
but, if i KNOW i dun hv data plan, why the hell i wanna use n waste my money..
cos my BF phone can use alr.
now she say i use to FB n some other funny website.
i say i wan a new bill she say ok $5. TMD.

mag_huiling

yeah..
the charge me 19 bucks saying i use DATA before my plan change to the data plan.
but, if i KNOW i dont have data plan, why the hell i wanna use n waste my money..
cos my BF phone can use already.
now she say i use to facebook n some other funny website.
i say i want a new bill she say ok $5. TMD.
I also kenna charge data charge when i never use !

Tested out when i didnt go online with my phone for one whole month.. not even using wi-fi.. yet i still got charged for the data~!!

Anyone else using starhub also wanna complain? Let's all go complain together~!!!!! WAHAHAHHAHA....

Status
Not open for further replies.