YAY YAY yay!!! ITZ 2010 first DAY~~~NOCianz - CHIT CHAT TALK CRAPS

TOP SPAMMERS FOR THIS MONTH - Pls Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

fion dearie : yup,my mum take care.e sch is near my hubby's work place...thinking only laa.want also let him go play play,not full time...he got too much energy to spare...LOL!!

ccm dearie : is ok!~=D

diymummy dearie : i also going genting next sun...hee...
Dear, Genting very cold.. Prepare more clothes for Dante if he's going. :)

Iggy and Belle loves playin in the cold cold freaking cold air with slight rain.. LOL. Shen jing bing.. :p

diymummy

CCM: Wah.. Kidnap you must kidnap your whole family. LOL!! Ok laa ok laa... Since not flying, take ship only, can kidnap laa.. LOL!

Minn: Wah! you also happening. Hehehe.. Go Genting!! Weeeee!!!

Autumn: I heard that NAFA is really good. But they are booked out very very early. My cousin sends her daughter there and she loves it soooo much that she skips to class all the time compared to other classes that she attends. NAFA learn music and art. Also heard that Montessori methods are more learn through play type. But there's a disadvantage of it is when they go to Pri school, classes are sit down type. Some kids will have trouble adjusting.

CanCanMum

Wah! I would teach my kid to ignore the bully....

Than wait for the bully to run around, then stick out your leg.... :tlaugh:
cannot ignore

coz they come and kahchiau u

lolssss

somemore playgroup sometimes the teachers got too bz oso canx see

princessminn

Dear, Genting very cold.. Prepare more clothes for Dante if he's going. :)

Iggy and Belle loves playin in the cold cold freaking cold air with slight rain.. LOL. Shen jing bing.. :p
dante not going...
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
dante going wif mi to melaka end of e month...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

cold huh???
veri veri cold???
jialat!!i better bring along all my thick thick clothes...
i still tinking dun wan to bring long pants go...=x

CanCanMum

oso horr we complain to teacher, teacher still DENY lolsss, say might be the kids sometimes too rough and it happens, still say "Is this your first kid? First time in playgroup issit?"

and worst is they put down the blinds when in class, so no one can see wads goin on in class at all.

and baber same lorrr, cried like tortured whenever needs to go playgroup lolssss and he really say dun wan, and will throw up somemore after he cried too vigorously.

den my bro wrote in to Peoples Association den they did something lolssss coz the playgroup rented a place at the CC under PA lolssssss

tell teacher oso no use, gonna talk to PA =>Principle den come in to settle

after my bro's letter, den its settled.

den the teacher said why we complained to head office, should tell her first

den uncle nic berri funny, he said things did not improve tatz why gonna tell principle right?

Last edited:

autumn82

CCM: Wah.. Kidnap you must kidnap your whole family. LOL!! Ok laa ok laa... Since not flying, take ship only, can kidnap laa.. LOL!

Minn: Wah! you also happening. Hehehe.. Go Genting!! Weeeee!!!

Autumn: I heard that NAFA is really good. But they are booked out very very early. My cousin sends her daughter there and she loves it soooo much that she skips to class all the time compared to other classes that she attends. NAFA learn music and art. Also heard that Montessori methods are more learn through play type. But there's a disadvantage of it is when they go to Pri school, classes are sit down type. Some kids will have trouble adjusting.
I feel 0-3yrs old, learn thru play is good. 4years old onwards, time for "serious biz".. LOL.

autumn82

dante not going...
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
dante going with mi to melaka end of e month...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

cold huh???
veri veri cold???
jialat!!i better bring along all my thick thick clothes...
i still thinking dont want to bring long pants go...=x
Quite cold. IF u can't tahan coldness type, best bring a jacket. I didn't bring mine, so ya.. freaking cold. LOL

lawla12

Ermmmmm

think again lorrr

but sometimes you linger will become miserable

so sometimes its beta to come up with a decision FAST~~~

tink again ???

been tinking it since Nov until now.....its sufficient time to tink n make a decision.....

how long do u wan me to kana torture????? she's personal attacking me....she can ask my mgr to take smting, then scold me for not volunteering to take the ting instead-----dun u tink she juz wanna target at me for noting?

i learn smart...when she ask another AM to take smting, i will say me go take...then guess wad, she scolded me n said i already ask tat AM to take, u no need to take....zzzzz...

i no take, she say me no initative......when i volunteer to take, she said she has already asked others to take....

THEN WAD THE HELL U WAN ME TO DO????? smtimes juz feel tat she wanna scold me, juz go ahead...y must do such ting in order to find excuse to scold me......

since she can do things to tis extend n scold me for noting, do u tink i can survive her nonsense for long?????

spoke to my sis last nite...evyday when i go into her room, me got probia ......evy morn open email, oso probia......its NOT tat i did not do my work so i scare, problem is i DID ALL MY WORK BEFORE GOING HOME, yet me still kana such nonsense, unreasonable bombs/scoldings/torture......its really not fair to me.......

Ting

this morning got craving for coke..
then my colliq saw me then ask me so early drink coke? preg isit????
LOL!

princessminn

this morning got craving for coke..
then my colliq saw me then ask me so early drink coke? preg isit????
LOL!
hur hur ....
bf come bk then :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: huh?
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.