Yellowish/greenish v.discharge seen 2 months after C-Section. Normal??

queenie

Dear mummies,

I just had a C-section done 2 months ago. Everything has been fine, the wound is nice and clean, no pain in the womb. However, I've been having yellowish/greenish vagina discharge recently. At times, the discharge could be quite a lot (flowing kind).

Anyone had the same prob as me so far? Is it normal? My next gynae check up/review is in 2 weeks...

Thanks!

jasobias

Dear mummies,

I just had a C-section done 2 months ago. Everything has been fine, the wound is nice and clean, no pain in the womb. However, I've been having yellowish/greenish vagina discharge recently. At times, the discharge could be quite a lot (flowing kind).

Anyone had the same prob as me so far? Is it normal? My next gynae check up/review is in 2 weeks...

Thanks!
hi i think anything thts greenish is not gd.Better make an appt as soon as u can.Normal vaginal discharge cld range fr white to yellow but green is the sign of some infection.

cyssie

Dear mummies,

Thanks!
Hi i also had the same problem before and i didn't ask my gyane in particular about it.....now back to normal already...so i guess it should be alright...but do check with ur gyane on ur next visit...

pinkytham

am bf but have the same problem as u too.
sometimes will jus bleed like normal menses and in 2 daes times will becum yellowish or greenish... and goes on for few daes than the cycle repeats again....

u also like that??

Dear mummies,

Thanks!

queenie

Thanks for sharing :)

My light brown/greenish discharge comes and goes. Not sure if the brownish discharge is my menses though..

Am still breastfeeding.. But recently just cut down to expressing out only 1-2 times a day.

Will ask my gynae when I see him next week. Hope it is nothing serious :)

LoVeS

i tink it nt gd to wait until nxt wk to see ur gynae regarding tis~ Tis is an infection so it better to get meds n treat it asap~

denzel_4107

Advice to go bk to gyane for a scan as you might be having infection inside your wounds.
I've e same problem last time but luckily wasn't too serious.
Must be extra careful with the wounds as inner wound takes at least 6 mths to heal though your outer wound may look as if it's recovered.