Yishun Mums chat and get together

Lynnie

Hihi all Yishun mummies,

My dd is coming 4 months, and i'm going back to work... Aargghhhh...

I always go to the CK dept store (near Chong Pang mkt, there's another one at Khatib) to buy Johnson's Baby Shower and moisturiser ($5.90 or $6.50) coz i think it's the cheapest around...
Are there any toiletries around this area that's cheaper than what the supermarkets are selling?

Hihi all Yishun mummies,

My dear daughter is coming 4 months, and i'm going back to work... Aargghhhh...

I always go to the CK dept store (near Chong Pang mkt, there's another one at Khatib) to buy Johnson's Baby Shower and moisturiser ($5.90 or $6.50) coz i think it's the cheapest around...
Are there any toiletries around this area that's cheaper than what the supermarkets are selling?
I think beside CK, chong pang area not much choices already..OR maybe try GIANT at SSC. Since transport is free..

faithster

Hi! Val and I met up yesterday at Northpoint, it was fun talking and taking a walk around northpoint.
Would any other mummies like to meet up ? : )

so mummies when is the next meetup again? This time i will try to make it. Do keep me inform. By the way does anyone know where is the nearest infant care centre in yishun? As i will be starting work soon.

so mummies when is the next meetup again? This time i will try to make it. Do keep me inform. By the way does anyone know where is the nearest infant care centre in yishun? As i will be starting work soon.

Hi Faithster
Val and I met up few weeks back. She has since returned to work, like you.
When are you starting work? We can meet up anytime nx week, preferably between 9am to 1 pm : )

faithster

Hi Faithster
Val and I met up few weeks back. She has since returned to work, like you.
When are you starting work? We can meet up anytime nx week, preferably between 9am to 1 pm : )
I gonna start work in mid nov and the full time employment will only commerce in dec 1st. aiyo 9am-1pm not a good timing for me as my baby usually nap during that time.