young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - 28 Feb 2010 and earlier posts ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnFlor

Morning laydees... just nak update that i dah sign up for the 5km fun walk. hehehe.. i dapat tau if you go outlet to sign up dpt discount plus bleh try on d tee... heheheh.. i pay $26.60 on for registration... hehehehe...

wah semua mcm semangat driving gitu.. i mite wanna take my FT and then take private lessons. I malas nak go report pat school.. hehehe... ni dah lama tak hold steering wheel mesti dah lupa.. (^,^)

What size T did you try on ? I dunno if i can fit in the XL. LAgi longgar lagi beta for me. Kalau sendat, how to run sey.

Su - i've done makeover berzaman dulu in my early 20s. Got it through mag promotion when one can bring a friend along too, like 2 for the px of 1 thingy. Had it when i was not wearing tudung dulu so kira nak vogue abis lerr. Hai, those were the days when you think the world is just yours one and only. U intend to have one ? berlambak at the mkt right...well i can't think of a name now. But you've seen the studiofrost one ? I rasa theirs are ex and makeup wise, biasa2 aje. Thumbs down for that.

arabjunior

i tried on XL and XXL... XL fits nicely.. if XXL terlampau besar plus dkt armpit area mcm gelebeh... hehehe...

ni i tgh very angry.. stupid cruel joke someone played on me! geram sey!!!! pat FB ader org suggest a fren to me.. guess who?.. nana crackers!!!... aper pagi2 ni tk da keje lain ke.. den i lak main click je semua so i ter-add den terus go to the profile.. ader la pic kropoks n si cantik... my request was accepted n there's no notification at all.. i dah remove the connection.. Bingit sey!!!!! Pagi2 play such cruel joke!!!!.. Tgh posa lagi... Hmph!!!! org ni semua tk da keje lain agaknye... eeeeiiii.... geram geram geram!!!!!

nsync_su

Morning ladies!!!

Hehehehe... ayu, buat bodoh aje. My hubby pun dapat si nenek keropok punya notification. Merepek lah ni semua. Dun ever believe in all these!! Rubbish...

arabjunior

tapi geram sey... ish!!! pagi2 dah uat lawak bodoh.. testing keimanan aku yg tgh posa ni.. hmph!!

niwae ko pun dah sign up for d walk eh? anak saper yg jaga?

lis

morning ladies..!! nari ape topic..??

feeling good today..! :shyxxx:

niwae su, my fren tat time ade buat dekat arab st sane.. she say sane ade bnyk kedai tok buat makeover.. the price tak tau plak ehk.. hehe.. my SIL pon ade join member tok makeover nie smuer.. tpi the price for her i tak tau brape.. coz die free.. but makeup wise n the photographer.. they're good..!!

arabjunior

wah lis.. kedai tu namer aper eh? dulu aku uat makeova jgk but simple2 je.. tu pun adik aku yg blanja (save duit.. heheh)

arabjunior

aku rasa aku ni having insomnia.. keep waking up and has trouble falling asleep walaupun dah ngantuk sgt.. haiz..

mayb i m too tired agaknye.. keje ni uat aku fikiran gilerr ar.. smlm je aku alik lmbat.. hubby dah angry.. haiz...

EnFlor

i tried on XL and XXL... XL fits nicely.. if XXL terlampau besar plus dkt armpit area mcm gelebeh... hehehe...

ni i tgh very angry.. stupid cruel joke someone played on me! geram sey!!!! pat facebook ader org suggest a friend to me.. guess who?.. nana crackers!!!... aper pagi2 ni tk da keje lain ke.. then i lak main click je semua so i ter-add then terus go to the profile.. ader pic kropoks and si cantik... my request was accepted and there's no notification at all.. i dah remove the connection.. Bingit sey!!!!! Pagi2 play such cruel joke!!!!.. Tgh posa lagi... Hmph!!!! org ni semua tk da keje lain agaknye... eeeeiiii.... geram geram geram!!!!!

ada pulak orang tu time nak create identity nenek kropok. Tak da kerja lain ke nak buat ? Agaknya the fella sends fren request to all those yg muka/nama melayu tak ?

help!my fren needs help!

hi ladies..m new here..juz wanna ask u guys ur opinions on tis problem tat had occured to my close fren...she's very depressed n needs help.
she's 20 yrs old n is single. she gave birth to a baby girl last yr n her boyfren had told her tat he wants to take full responsibility of my fren n their baby. so my fren,who was gullible, believed him n moved into his place. they survived by the money tat her boyfren gt by selling drugs.

after 3 months, her boyfren chased her n her baby out of the house claiming tat he wants to take 'sejuk'(ice) in the home w his frens n he doesnt wan the smoke to harm his baby. she didnt want to go n they ended up in a big fight. he beat her up till she bled..

she went back to her parent's place n styd for around 2 months. by tat time,she had already broke up w her boyfren. during tis period, her boyfriend kept on harassing her,forcing her to hand over their baby. when she refused, he will come to her parents place late at night n threaten her. my friend had made countless number of police reports against him..but the police seemed that they were not bothered by her complains.

he managed to take his baby away when my fren was out to work.she had sent her baby out to a baby sitter. he entered the babysitter;'s place witout permission. the baby sitter had forgot to lock the gate. he took tis opportunity n barged in her home. he had also threathened to beat her up. another report was made. but to no avail. the police didnt do anyting.

now,it has been around 5 months eversince her baby had seperated from her..she wants to bring tis case up to court,but she cant afford a lawyer. she knows tat her baby is not in good hands. her boyfren is both a drug addict n drug trafficker.how is he able to take gd care of his baby when he cant even take care of himself???? both his step mother n father are also drug addicts. no one in his family is responsible enough to take care n support her baby..she made a mistake by not telling the police in previous reports tat he is a drug dealer. she thought tat maybe she might want to accept him back in her life..but now she regrets by not telling them. she's all cofused.so i urge mummies out there who r reading tis,pls share ur personal views on hw to help my friend...tnk u for ur time reading.ur help will b greatly appreciated

lis

ello dear.. i've read thru ur post..

i personally think that she juz need to make another police report..
this time round please indicate that he's a drug dealer as well.. so that the police will take some action now.. previously they can't be bothered coz both of them aren't related.. jadi drg pon malas nk buat keje.. but if now to lodge a report bout a drug dealer.. i'm sure they'll get their butt to work..!

tell her(ur fren) not to fuss over that big time sucker animore..!! just leave him alone.. and move on.. make sure that she has an income now.. so that even if the guy were to report her to the police in whatever occasion.. she'll still win the case coz she has an income.. and the court won't send her doter to some foster parents..

den now ur fren lives w who..? and who is the baby sitter..? how come the guy can just anyhow ambush the fellow's house..?

arabjunior

Re: help!my fren needs help!

hi ahpen's wifey- what i would suggest is that she should source for a lawyer who is able to understand her situation. If i m not mistaken, there are such lawyers around just that you have to look for them. It is impt that your friend actually keep the police reports as evidence. In the first place, if she was harrassed constantly, she should have taken up a police protection order for her and her child. This will prevent d guy from close to her.

Right now, she should get a protection order for herself in case the guy wanna harm her. She should also lodge a report indicating the bf's actual "job". That will wake the police up.

The babysitter should also make a police report with regards to this. This will help support your friend's claims as the police can sometimes regard this as a domestic problem and not get involve.

Tell her to keep on trying to locate her daughter and engage a lawyer. Sometimes the best way is to engage a PI to find out the whereabouts of her bf and daughter. What I am worried about is some ppl can stoop so low as to sell their own child for the sake of money. :embarrassed:

Last edited:

Mama Ina

GooD AfternooN EveryonE!!!

Good news.. Mama Ina just sign up for the 5km run.. Yesh!!.. Hey ku sign up sorang tau.. Korang jangan nak bubble ku eh tak jadi pegi.. Make sure we go together gether on that day ok.. Huuuhuuhuuuhhuuu!!! Happy happy happy..!! Lets main kejar2 pat sana.. Get ready, On ur mark, Get set, GO!!!!
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
haahaahaahaaahaahaahaaaaaa..........

nsync_su

Hi aHpen's wifey...

Seriously amazed and shocked tat the police did nothing coz every reports, they have to take statements and by doing tat, it will be keyed into their systems so i really wonder why they're not doing anything. Eventhough ur fren didnt tell the police abt her bf's drug addiction, they still have to react!! Coz its abt an infant's life. Anyways, yes... ur fren HAS to report it again and seek help from them. Im sure ur fren can also seek help from AMP or any badan2 Islam (if she's a muslim lah). There's lots of places where ur fren can ask help. Women have upper hand when it comes to this situation. So please please ask ur fren to engage a lawyer asap coz anything can happen. Ask help from her parents too. They will know wat to do.

lis

su.. dun b surprised that the authority din take any actions.. coz they are just plain shit..! they didn't take any actions coz both of them aren't married.. that's y drg buat bodoh ajek.. unless she went to fight w lawyer.. bru jln cket.. kalau tk drg buat bodoh ajek.. drg anggap perkare biase.. especially among we malay..

i da tau sgt ngan perangi 'beruk' nie.. coz i got frens from tiz line last time..

arabjunior

aku sokong ckp lis. kwn aku kena bantai teruk dgn hubby dia. dis report police den one day police at her house nmpk hubby dia pull her by d hair n drag her, drg dun do anything coz for them it's domestic problem.. kesian sey my fren...

arabjunior

GooD AfternooN EveryonE!!!

Good news.. Mama Ina just sign up for the 5km run.. Yesh!!.. Hey ku sign up sorang tau.. Korang jangan nak bubble ku eh tak jadi pegi.. Make sure we go together gether on that day ok.. Huuuhuuhuuuhhuuu!!! Happy happy happy..!! Lets main kejar2 pat sana.. Get ready, On your mark, Get set, GO!!!!
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
haahaahaahaaahaahaahaaaaaa..........
oit! ina lama ko tk online.. bz ke dgn maknenek ko? hehehehe.. kita org briskwalk tapi ko make sure ko lari ok.. dah semangat kan.. hehehehe :tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.