young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - 28 Feb 2010 and earlier posts ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuR_iRfAn

wah adik lis kita nak tiup 20 lilin ah minggu ni. Eh lis, minggu ni, i happy birthday to u, and you happy birthday to me eh. But my lilin 30 lebih. Kalau light up the candle, dengan kek2 skali terbakar hangus. :001_302:

Nur_Irfan : U ni cikgu sekolah mana ? I think all sch kids kena take temp kan. My kids' schools pun sama. Nasib baik they don't have to bring their own thermometer.

Bila lis and ross cakap pasal Changi. The other day, i went to Changi Village Hawker Centre with hb. I looked around and noticed most stalls with B grade cert terpampang kat stall dorang. I rasa my past visits, macam tak nampak those grade certs. Apa dulu dorang sembunyikan stall grades or just because of the recent case, they start to tayang their certs ? ermmm, or maybe i was the potek one! We ate the Mee Rebus Inspirasi (claimed to be the best mee rebus original branch @ Bedok Interchange).Sama aje dengan mee rebus yg lain2.
Bkn teacher lah....bt just admin jek...
Great experienced....
with all sorts of karenah student.....hheheheheh.....

My school pun dah start temp taking..kecoh dibuat nyer....
terlari sane sini....

arabjunior

ooh.. tinkerball.. tu pijat degil tu...

i agree with lis.. u try throw away things yg come into contact with the pijats..

Lis- hows ur cookies? tampal lerr pic pat sini... hehehe

ross

Hi Mummy Lis,
Kat Jakarta memang murah2 kalau u go to the market or pasar malam. Imitation items everywhere and you hv to bargain to the price that you want. I already knew some trick for the bargaining there. I will bargain to the price i want and when they still refused i will pretend to walk away and let them call me again a few times. They will always call you back. Then i'll try to bargain again, if you're lucky they will lower the price you want. Another way, just take out the money you want to buy and show them that's what you got. Keep saying you want the item and they will give it to you after seeing the money coz they know you gonna buy the item. My hb not good at shopping, he will grab anything he like and pay without asking the price. So, he don't like shopping with me.
Bab shopping my sisters and friends dah bagi list what they want... i shop for the things i like and if they don't like then i take. : ).
I plak tak pernah jejak kat Tanjong Pinang only Batam. I rcv a lot of minyak Telon fm my aunt who went to Tanjong Pinang, say that kat sana lebih murah. Cuma kat Batam, i hv few indo friends and they will bring me around for shopping nd seafood. I discover kampong bugis there where they hv better sea, at least can swim. Nice to see fisherman and small kids naked or half naked swimming and they're good swimmer.

EnFlor,
Yes, it's not easy to mix around with shipping or oil n gas ppls, they're stressful ppls when they're working. But when they're off duty they can be the craziest ppls you'll know. I work in that sector too before and been to the oil rig myself. Kebetulan to pass some docs to my engineers and get all the guys attention. maklumlah me with high heels and skirt lepas tu posing2 lah sikit macam model. hehe. the girls inside the rig mostly are big.
Hmm, talk about tai tai, kat sini punyer tai tai lagi power. They shop till they drop, i pun tak boleh angkat. i hope to be like them jugak but my hb nyer financial pun tak stable after he lost lots of his savings thru the shares wt the bank. i cuma jadi tai tai kecik, shopping kat pasar malam ajer...

I heard ppls said about that too especially when they said it's near the old changi hospital. But after you discover that place, you'll be amazed coz it's quiet but not so quiet in the morning and you'll breathe fresh air and surround by trees. I feel like i'm in the kampong every morning to hear the bird chipping. At nite macam2 bunyi but the sounds of the insects lah...very peaceful. So far, never go out alone at nite bcs it's dark but so far nothing happen lah..
It's ok to speak indon, can talk to me coz me also miss talking indon. hv been staying here for 2 years in 2007. sometimes i speak indon with the maids at my neighbourhood, so exciting. hehe

u're welcome zhann,
i also learn alot from the mummies here, although not a young mummy but i always feel young. he he
our mummy lis is the youngest and hv lots of experience. i salute those youngs mummy whom can look after babies and still go to work, some even quit to look after them full time. I have seen some young mummies who not even bother with their kids, just dump them with their parents.

Lis,
u tunggang terbalik with family pun at least you hv done great. me at your age still tunggang terbalik wt work n life.hehe

Nur_Irfan,
Memang best work with kids, macam2 karenah you'll see. I remember when i was a student pernah kita ejek2 one of the admin staff at my school. coz she's fat and looks so funny, we will always call her with lots of names but she only smile and walk away. to think back now, i think she's cute.. : ).

Btw, i was telling mummies that i hv good deal at $35 for massage, lulur and hair spa not realising its included facial as well. so, i'm happy with that and spend half day with the treatment. it's a small boutique for yang nak jadi pengantin so they really gosok2 me lah...syiok. not exclusive place but i get good treatment. kalau balik don't see this good deal...

i'm off again to find something to eat, maybe makanan menado. spicy fish

---updated from jakarta---

superwoman

Hi semua..Dah lame aku menyepi,menghilangkan diri..Mudah2an adik2 semua baik2 belaka..Aku nie sebenarnye bosan..bosan dgn hidup aku dan masalah yg tak habis2 menimpa..dah nk masok 3 bln aku mengganggur...knape ek?org2 yg dah late 30s mcm aku nie tak bleh kerja ke?Tak cukup ke working experience yg aku ada?Bila dah dapat kerja,dh plak ckp mcm2,itu la,ini la..lastly,aku dcide to tke cr of grandson,tlg ank lah,tak lame dah abis maternity leave..dah plan cantik2,dh nye income plak terputus..Aku supposed to start work smlm,tapi dh buat hal..Dia tak nk jaga si bongsu even tho dia skarang kat uma..Stress aku dok pikir mane nk byr bill2 etc..Aku nie bukannye org senang,maklumlah ank ramai..dh lain takde,asik nk melenting tak tentu pasal,and blame always goes to me..sumtimes aku cam nk lari jauh2...but kids are my strength..klau takde dorang,aku lemah..bila aku byk berdiam,salah..aku byk bertanya pun salah..Happy aku baca crita adik2 sume yg bahagia dgn life masing2..Aku pun nk jadi mcm korang,a normal happy woman..But i guess i only have myself to blame for all these..I only know one thing..aku tak pernah menyesal dapat ank2 tu...they r the best kids any woman can hope for..korang doakan aku,ek..moga2 satu hari nnt,aku bleh jadi mcm korang sume..a normal woman..

lis

wah ross..~~ panjang giler pe u nye post kali nie.. hehe.. btol nye tak kasi chance sey... jawab kesemuer soalan ke..?? hehehe... :001_302:

hmm.. psl tunggang langgang.. it started wen i was v young.. wen i was in Pri 3.. till the day i got married.. so u can imagine how much experience i've had.. mane ngan family.. ngan siblings.. ngan love life.. haha.. yg best part is.. i started having bf pon wen i was in P3.. hehe.. but ol cinta monyet la.. until i sec 3 bru serious relationship.. but i still learn alot from ol ma previous relationships.. hmm.. entah la.. klau nk cerita kn tentang diri i.. so many tings la.. satu ari pon tkle abes.. haha.. ~~ :tlaugh:

ya..minyak telon kt sane memang murah.. even their mamypoko diapers.. i bot most of ma son nye necessities kt sane.. kirim ma FIL or ma MIL nye crews.. hehe..~~

arabjunior.. i lom buat cookies i la.. ari tu tk jadi klua gi kedai beli gelatine.. only yesterday managed to go cold storage to find it.. so today i'll b baking them.. den ask hb to bring them to work.. hehe..

EnFlor

Elo, kak rose. Lama tak post sini. Apasal ni sound macam murung je ? Mungkin ada hikmah disebalik all these u r facing. Kita orang pun i rasa ada prob masing2, married with kids - for a life to be so normal that is mission impossible Kak Rose. :001_302:

Sis, try to think positive ok and don't give up in searching for better working opportunities. As for caring for your lil girl u kena discuss with all your family members how the arrangement will be like if u get job. Maybe your hb rasa kekok tak bila kena jaga si kecik tu 'full-time'. Some men are like that. Mine too bila kena jaga kids sekejap aje, dia dah tak tentu arah. Said i am better in handling kids. So prob, what he needs is some adjustment to his temp unemployment status coz he has to tackle many issues including self-confidence, etc.

Hope u will do fine in time to come.

zhann

Ross, ya true.. jus dump their kids to their parents... klu i tak bole sey.. mostly mana2 i pegi i bawak my dotter.... even though my PIL n SIL staying nearby pon i so far tak pernah minta dorang jaga kan... unless i really nid to go somewhere witout my dotter around... so hubby is my choice and i will deal wit him... hehehe.... tapi bila kuar wen dotter not around rasa mcm kekok gitu...the kecoh2 wen goin out with dotter tu takde... hehehe.... at the same tym also it a bonding wit mum n dotter....

Lis, ur life story sikit2 mcm i lah... tunggang terbalik... during my sch days ingat agi very morning my mum hse jadi cam childcare... my mum look after my cousins wen their mum out to werk... den my mum lak werking jugak at nite shift... so every morning b4 i out to sch nnt i ask my cousins to go to bed as my mum nid to sleep wen she jus came back frm werk... den agi my 4 siblings.. discipline is a must tak kira cousins or wat.... semua i treat same... so pagi2 da kecoh.. mana yg besar n yg kecik... but alhamdulilah now no more oreadi... as semua da besar da le independent.... no more childcare at my mum hse... hehehehe.... hmmm serious relationship at sec 3... same wit me la... sec 3 aru nak serious relationship, itupon pasal he da sound nak tunang wit me.. so it takes me months to think of it.. hehehe...

Last edited:

ross

Hi superwoman,

Don’t feel sad or depressed to think about your probs.I believe there’s always a way out to ease your burden. It’s only a matter of time. Semua orang ada problems in a different ways. Kalau kita fikir kan banyak2 mesti macam nak pecah kepala otak kita. Nak pergi jauh2 also cannot ease your problems maybe boleh menambahkan problems. Life is unpredictable, full of ups and down
Cuba tenangkan fikiran and find the roots of the problems, talk to your family member and find a good way to make it more easy for all. Maybe can talk to your kid to give you some income for looking after the baby or maybe to rent out your room if that possible. Give time for your hb to find a new job, maybe he’s stressed as well.
But for sure not all will have a good normal life. And money will always be the roots of a problem. Now we’re facing a world crisis so lots of ppls got affected…
I bet you’re strong as your nick name coz you still have to juggle between families and looking after your grandson and still have the initiative to look for a job.
Always look at a brighter side ya…. I hope things will change for a better for you

ross

zhann,
talk about daughter, i pun dah miss my daughter. yesterday, dah 10x i call my sister just to listen to her voice. that's true the bond between mother and daughter very strong, cannot describe lah.
bestnyer yr hubby help you with looking after your daughter, my hb still kekok and kadang2 stress when the bb cries. he will ask me to attend to my daughter first before doing anything else. dia cakap part carry the bb dia kekok, bila dia dah pandai jln then he'll help to carry.

lis, i can imgaine how you tunggang langgang you are. hehe
true, to think back about cinta monyet is always fun, macam2 karenah. bila duduk sorang2 pun kadang2 teringat jugak masa school time dulu. when meet old school frds then we will laugh and laugh talking abt school days..

arabjunior

welcome zhann- hopefully i get ur name correctly.. hehehe... i ni stakat browsing thru n try to cover all.. hehehe

lis- jgn lupa amik pics and post ya... hehehe.. i looking forward.. yum yum..

irfan- cmne u apply keje pat skola? i pun nk try la.. dulu i primary sch teacher.. skrg i nk jadi admin plak... i boring keje hospital ni. lagi2 time swine flu...

I ni actually tgh bingit gilerrr... singapore lum lagi ada cases but hospital staff nye leave all frozen. cannot take leave or yg dh apply siang2 (lyk me) leave cancelled. Apa sey... they try so hard to control everything but they overlooked the fact that some irresponsible people cannot even bother to take preventive measures so what difference does it make?

Actually on 13 May, i dh apply for leave to take my son for his checkup as well as his booster jab plus it's my bdae also.. Mar dh approved but guess wat i m not allowed to proceed after all.. coz of this swine flu. my bos smpi suruh i reschedule on wkend or some other months. Wat the heck?!!! as if if wkdays je ada contact with others bleh dpt.. wkends tk da contact with other humans ke? Other months pun tk da ke?! Swimne flu kan airborne.. it spreads lyk how a person catches the normal flu... if takut sgt, den i suggest they should request all flights from affected countries bound for singapore to u-turn back to their country of origins la... Bloody sickos, man these people!!!

Ada org plak dh la go overseas, alik plak tk reti nk take preventive measures. Asal tnye je ckp tk sentuh tu tempat la.. plane tk touch down at d country la.. mcm2 la alsan just so that they wont get the quarantine nye surat.. so... is this a prveentive measure.. pat luar screen visitors.. den org dlm sendiri irresponsible nk prevent mcm mana.. I m soooo fuming!!!

Lagi2 skrg i kena pakai mask and take temperature... i dun mind doing all dat but leave frozen... isnt that too much?! i stakat nk anta anak go polyclinic in SINGAPORE and not somewhere else.. Super duper sux man!!! Geez... this people need to see d big picture! They tink this is SARS.. SARS spread via water droplets.. dekat aru le dpt.. ni airborne la dey!!!! org dlm train in same cabin but duduk satu corner pun le jangkit.. whole airplane pun bleh jangkit.. all it takes is 1 person with it.. Not allowing people to go on leave is not the ultimate solution coz wkends, after werk pun kita ada contact with other humans... unless u live in some isolated island la... EEEEiiiiishhh... i geram geram geram...

EnFlor

Cabut smua......arabjr mengamuk gara2 the 'swine'-dal. :tlaugh: Relax ah babe. Tarik nafas panjang2 lepas tu joget cam ni :Dancing_wub:

But memang betul kat SG sini some pple are really getting really paranoid over this flu. I've already seen some face masks thrown on the pavement near my blk. Maybe they have this attitude, better be safe than sorry.

But come on lah, they have to see if they are high-risk or low-risk, baru boleh nak paranoid giler kan. If the person often flies out or working environment perhaps kat airport ke, cabin crew ke, that is high-risk. Then, if the person terperap je kat this little island....low-risk lor! Still low-risk pple ni so bloody paranoid.

Wah topic cinta monyet nampak. Korang ni cintan-cintun siang benor! For me, masa zaman skool dulu adalah juga 'berok2' yang nak canon2. :001_302:Tapi, Enflor ni bab bercintan dulu lambat bertapak. Orang lain dah tahu sampai Z, i baru nak blajar ABC. Teringat lagi masa upper pri dapat surat layang from one 'berok'. Sebab i monitor aksen, i kasi surat cintan tu kat my teacher. Kelakar sih bila ingatkan. Budak lelaki tu frust giler bila kena lecture from the teacher.

lis

hahaha.. kekek arh ehk bju post u ol nie.. haiz.. mane i nk start pon i tak tau..

kak rose, klau diri lis kan.. misal ade masalah timpa atas diri lis.. lis amek wudhu,solat.. paling kepadaNYA.. lis yakin DIA akan tolong kite.. dulu,lis tk solat.. lis selalu kerjakn duniawi ajek.. tpi lepas lis dah mendirikan rumahtangga.. lis blajar bnyk bende.. bahawa kite hidop kt dunia nie hanya sementare.. malah nanti kite akan berada di akhirat untuk selama-lamanya.. jadi.. sementare kita masih hidop nie, kite patut tunaikan tanggungjawab kite sebagai seorg Islam.. lis harap kak rose faham.. lis bukan la pandai sgt.. den nk ajar2 atau menunjuk.. cuma nk membantu dan beri petunjuk ajek.. klau kite berjalan kepadaNYA,DIA akan berlari kepade kite.. so lis harap dgn sokongan moral lis nie, kak rose dpt tenang kn pkran kak rose dan selasai masalah kak rose..

as for arabjunior.. i da bake siang tdi.. nie die gambar nye.. dan jgn lah marah.. b'dae da nk dkat pon nk marah2.. nanti bnyk wrinkles tao.. heheX..~~ :001_302:

Attachments

pink_laydee85

Hi semua

Da lama tk log in..Totally busy with my 3 kids & doing household work walaupon uma me dok uma MIL..Both my PIL are working..Since Not working & taking care my 3 kids I help them abit..

Sejak adr Swine Flu, worried sei..Once da masuk paper about Swine Flu, dat evening my elder son vomit..Suddenly his body was hot..Hubbi cakap jangan ah dia demam because he was working morning shift the next day..

On eve of Labour Day in the morning he was having high fever..Nak tak nk kol my hubbi & ask him I will be taking my son see doctor..He taking urgent leave & come back..My son da lama tak jatoh sakit after he had operation on 25 March..Sedih tengok my son sakit..He used be active dulu, now not anymore..Tahun lepas he had seizure FIT on 21 March 2008 while I was pregnant my 3rd child..Tahun nie on 25 March, He undergo surgery for removal Tonsil Enlargement..

After da bawa dia see doctor DR FONG at Banyan Clinic, I ask him why my son nangis mulut masih biru ? terus he write a letter to my son doctor..I will pass it to his doctor this Friday since he will be going for his checkup..Me & hubbi worried takot his jantung berlubang..My mum pon adr cakap nie & saying my son not active macam dulu..

After my son, my daughter pulak akit..Nasib ah my mum helping jaga my younger daughter..If tk berjangkit ah anti..My daughter jatoh sakit last Sun & rush down to KKH at 1130pm..Kasi ubot demam tak turun2..Worried call hubbi who was working nite shift..Imagine he call me at 10pm & reach home 1030pm He takot my daughter kena FIT..My FIL bawa me & hubbi awa my daughter g KKH cepat2..

Msuk KKH je, I inform the nurse my daughter having high fever..Fuh !! 39.5 sei demam dia.. BP dia 151 (veri high)..Terus nurse masuk ubot pat xxx..Nangis2 my daughter..Come back at 3am..My PIL was sleeping ard that time tapi angun balek tanye how is my daughter..Nasib ah demam dia turun..If tak 1 hari kena jaga dia pat hosp..

Now kena tengok dlm 5 hari nie..If demam masih adr, g doc alek & get blood test Tengok adr dengue ke or penyakit laen..

Those who wondering macam ane jaga 2 or 3 kids, penat memang ah penat agi2 kids sakit serentak..Me sanggup tak tdo selagi demam dorang tak turun..My mum jumpa me kata muka me da cengkung..Macam tak cukup tdo gitu..

My hubbi pon same..Now he working part time because his working da cut down OT..He was working under SIA..Since SIA da kena potong OT & gaji, soon my hubbi gaji pon kena potong..

Stress sei dengan my kids sakit, gaji hubbi kena cut dari $3K to $1500 - $1900.. With 3 kids still drinking milk, diaper, seeing doctor when they sick..Nak keje susah..My PIL still working..Nak letak dorang pat childcare agi xpensive..

Speaking truly, I miss my old job as CERTIS CISCO..Hopefully 1 hari dapat kerja balek

lis

NP Aliana.. niwae,nie no clinic die tao.. so aniting u juz enquire ngan recep die la..

ello pink_laydee85.. wah..~~ feel for u la.. kesian u.. mesti tiringkn kene anak sakit smuer at the same tym.. tpi as for me kn.. klau anak i saket, biase nye i tkla terlalu panic.. the first ting i suspect usually he's sick because of teething.. die jarang demam because of other tings.. den i monitor la ma son nye fever.. klau mcm afta da demam, die ade klua spots on the body etc. den bru i jadi panic.. der's once ma son demam turun naik like how he'll usually xperience wen he's teething, tpi kali nie badan die tibe2 klua spots merah afta a few days.. den i kancong bwk die gi poly.. buat blood test ape smuer,doc suspect dengue..!! i punye la tkot.. tpi die ckp slight ajek.. ask me to come back again the next day.. nk tknk pon pegi jugak poly the next day buat blood test lagi.. msk gi jumpe doc alek, slamat kali nie doc ckp.. "DUN WERI.. IT'S NOT DENGUE.. IT'S JUZ SLIGHT INFECTION.. IT'LL SUBSIDE BY ITSELF.. NO MEDICATION NEEDED.."

PHEW..!! upon hearing tat,i punye la hepi.. hahaha..~~ :tlaugh:
den i teringat alek over the weekends before he fell sick, i bwk die main2 air dkat garden plaza @ IMM.. ma son suke main air.. so i tot kasi die main kt c2 skjp la.. *reluctantly* (psl i memang tkot kalu die kene infection) yela.. kite mane tau air tu bersih ke tak.. skali budak2 da kencing ke.. den they juz recycle the water.. den anak i plak tertelan air tu ke.. haiz..! den he fell sick.. since den, i tekad,i tknk bwk anak i main2/mandi tempat mcm tu lagi.. not even swimming pools in s'pore.. haha..~~ *freak giler sak aku*.. :elvis: the most i will bring him to the sea to swim.. *but not in s'pore* tk bersih langsung.. hahaha.. u can say i nie kiasu la.. tpi tkpe.. janji SELAMAT.. :shyxxx:

arabjunior

pink_laydee85.. i feel for u gal. Tentang anak sakit ni jgn risau sgt. Hav to think clearly. Now medications and consultations fees are not cheap. Tk mcm dulu.. My son satu kali demam n flu je dh $62 kluar for visit to the clinic. Haizz... but wat to do... Swine flu tk da mengigil.. d symptoms starts with flu (looks lyk normal flu) and within ard 7 days aru start having fever.. in some cases might not even have fever. The difference with the seasonal virus and swine virus is that this swine virus attack the lungs causing pneumonia thus org yg infected tu will have breathlessness and mite lead to death. some cases pun it caused severe diarrhoea... so if ur anak start to hav flu je juz monitor them carefully.. kasi drink lotsa fluids and vit C... Apparently this dumb flu if kena pat young people, it is much more severe than if org elderly kena.. dats wat i read...

Well, if sini kena, org hospital la yg kena dulu.. haiz.. dats y i alik, i wash up carefully before fetch my son.

Lis- u nye cookies very d nice.. i nk try la uat.. hehehe.. bila kesabarn i kembali pulih.. hehehe... dis swine flu makes me soo tired.. shagged sey...

Oh ya.. dulu time i skola i tk suka cintan cintun ni sumer.. i more lyk tomboy.. bestfren dulu pun boys.. pergi n alik tuition pun rembat lelaki.. hahaha... ada pernah 1 hamba allah ni kasi surat cinta time primary sch, i balas alik dgn tulisan jawi.. terbeliak mata dia coz dia tk tau baca jawi.. hahah.. padan muka!!! menggatal sgt.. I ni dulu dgn lelaki cm tk da belas kasihan.. i kalau play rugby dgn dorang, i panjat n rembat n hentam dorang from d top smpi baju koyak.. haiz tu pun dorang ada nak try ask me out.. tk reti bahasa betul..

Last edited:

NuR_iRfAn

HeLo mUmmIes,

I Nari kena 3 days MC....
High fevEr With Flu.....
Pagi2 smp skolah tak samapi 5 mins,kena balek....
Uat penat jek.....

superwoman

Thanks a lot,enflor,ross and lis..kak bukan berniat nk bukak pekong kat dada,tapi dah tak bleh angkat lagi sebab tu i share wit u all...if only u all knw wat i went thru since e day i became a married woman..kak tak bleh share byk2 kat sini,no privacy..K i need more opinions.lets say u r a divorcee wit lotsa kids..one fine day,u met a guy who is willing to take up the responsibilities.for few yrs,dia tanggung u anak branak.best part,ex hub satu sen pun tak kasi.The new guy nie income dia pun dr rent yg dia dpt evry mth frm his own hse,tak pernah keje tapi semua cukup..the only setback,dia kaki pukul..U been tolerating for along time.one day,mr new guy da tak de income.but he makes life difficult for u as well.mane dgn temper dia ngan mulut dia yg suka maki hamun and always put u down..all the time..he blames u for evrthing,even kesusahan dia,in his words,sacrifice utk org lain tapi dia jadi susah becoz of it..wat will u do?U hav always been independent all yr life,but since dgn dia,u dah mcm prisoner in yr own hse.no friends,no families,tak bleh ada life sdiri at all..care to help?

pink_laydee85

Hi Lis & ArabJunior

Thanx alot for ur advice

Nari bring my daughter g poly woodland..Still having fever..Up & down nie..Buat blood test den doctor cakap blood test clear & normal..Selamat cikit..Doctor kasi antibotic for my daughter because she small size..Da weight about 10.5kg

Tkot adr dengue or penyakit laen je..Hehe

My daughter da macam my son..Before he went for surgery kan, he always fall sick dlm 1 month, dalam 3 or 4 times..dia lari2 dengan my daughter kan, he come to me yg ckp :

Mummy, penat..Sedih tau me dengar dia cakap cam tu..2 months after operation he saying this word again : Mummy, penat..Den he just baring je..Agi teruk bile dia jatoh sakit..

He just baring & banyak tdo je..My daughter da macam dia sekarang..da tak active also

arabjunior

kak, in the first place if a guy dah start "jalankan tangan", u will know that he's not worth it. A guy who loves n care about u wont do that. He will also not verbally abuse u by maki hamun or even ungkit perkara yg lalu. I admire u coz u byk sabar as verbal abuse can lead to severe depression.

Well, ayu ni bkn nye pandai sangat tapi my opinion is kak kena try be ur independent self. Make more frens... i believe all of us here are ur frens though some of us tk pernah meet each other... so that solves part of it.. we r ur frens. U hav ur kids n grandkids rite.. they r family.. so that solves another.. jadi kak tk sorang so u can indeed b strong n independent. If kak pernah b dat b4 the guy enter ur lyf, i believe u r strong enough to be that SUPERWOMAN now, insyaAllah.. (^,^) the most important thing is to perform solat and minta petunjuk so kita bleh solve problems in a clear state of mind.

I guess now it's time for u to move on n be happy... kekadang being too caged up or dependant on a guy is just not worth it.. That's just a piece of my mind je...

Status
Not open for further replies.