young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - 28 Feb 2010 and earlier posts ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_laydee85

Not all schools have the same programme and that includes the various PCF centres so you might wanna find out frm the centre principals what type of programme they include and if the school's vision and mission meet up to your expectations and plan. Even different PCF centres charge different fees ....this is due to the different progrm infused through learning.
I alreadi call PPIS @ Sembawang..So sad that cawangan Sembwang & BB are fully booked..Waiting list adr 50 agi..I guess got to re-register ma son bck to PCF..Bkn pe, i have financial prob..Husband byk hutang & now in debt..He juz started work last Wed after 3 1/2 bln tk keje..Wanna work but tk mampu sei nk letak ma anak pat Chldcare.. Chldcare mahal nowadays..Nk letak 2 bdk da brape..Anti ma younger daughter da 18 mth, agi tambah a few hundred dollar to put her in chldcare..

EnFlor

I alreadi call PPIS @ Sembawang..So sad that cawangan Sembwang & baby are fully booked..Waiting list adr 50 agi..I guess got to re-register son bck to PCF..Bkn pe, i have financial prob..Husband byk hutang & now in debt..He just started work last Wed after 3 1/2 bln tk keje..Wanna work but tk mampu sei nk letak anak pat Chldcare.. Chldcare mahal nowadays..Nk letak 2 bdk da brape..Anti younger daughter da 18 month, agi tambah a few hundred dollar to put her in chldcare..
Oh, try tanya ah, if PCF ada scheme to help u financially for the time being. I am sure there is a scheme for pre-schoolers coz that time i ada nampak poster tak silap KIFAS (i think). Yeah, child care memang mahal. Or what about trustworthy sedara or kenalan to care for younger children while the besar ones go PCF or other centres u can afford for now. At least u pay half of what you will pay at childcare centre. Skrg, masjid ones pun ada mahal jugak. Insya-allah things will be better for you....just dont lose hope ok.

pink_laydee85

Oh, try tanya , if PCF ada scheme to help you financially for the time being. I am sure there is a scheme for pre-schoolers coz that time i ada nampak poster tak silap KIFAS (i think). Yeah, child care memang mahal. Or what about trustworthy sedara or kenalan to care for younger children while the besar ones go PCF or other centres you can afford for now. At least you pay half of what you will pay at childcare centre. Skrg, masjid ones pun ada mahal jugak. Insya-allah things will be better for you....just dont lose hope ok.
Kak Enflor

Ma son already in KIFAS when he was in nursery..Guess got to kol them up & ask whether still have kosong for K1..I was lost that time cause ma marriage llife was in crisis..Ma son was loss in his studies after ma husband beat him up..I already apply PPO for me & ma son..Still waiting for him to jatoh talak..

I was worried dis cumin Dec cause hubbi goin to COURTS for his summon..He lum pay up sei..Wat if he went to Jail if he can't pay up the fines..Agi sesak jadinye

EnFlor

I alreadi call PPIS @ Sembawang..So sad that cawangan Sembwang & baby are fully booked..Waiting list adr 50 agi..I guess got to re-register son bck to PCF..Bkn pe, i have financial prob..Husband byk hutang & now in debt..He just started work last Wed after 3 1/2 bln tk keje..Wanna work but tk mampu sei nk letak anak pat Chldcare.. Chldcare mahal nowadays..Nk letak 2 bdk da brape..Anti younger daughter da 18 month, agi tambah a few hundred dollar to put her in chldcare..
Or juz another suggestion, tu pun u might wanna to consider. Mcm what my SIL buat. u nak masukkan anak u for Nursery eh ? My SIL dulu only started to put her child into the second half of the year @ Nursery. So all along memang the kid dah blajar all the basics kat rumah, kira macam self-teach. So, u might juz wanna book a place for your kid only in July. So frm now till June, u ajar dia sendiri. If betul your financial is really tight, that is juz another option, mana tahu by July next year, financial family maybe dah pulih sikit, so less worry for u. Don't worry, kids can catch up fast with their peers in school in u r consistent ajar dia kat rumah.

EnFlor

Kak Enflor

son already in KIFAS when he was in nursery..Guess got to kol them up & ask whether still have kosong for K1..I was lost that time cause marriage llife was in crisis.. son was loss in his studies after husband beat him up..I already apply PPO for me & son..Still waiting for him to jatoh talak..

I was worried this cumin Dec cause hubbi goin to COURTS for his summon..He lum pay up sei..what if he went to Jail if he can't pay up the fines..Agi sesak jadinye

oh ok now i understand the whole story....oh dear *hugs*. What about masukkan dia into K1 in Term 2. While u try to find other financial resources...meet up your MP for instance to seek help. U working ke tak ?

Dah try call for help to various family centres who can suggest counselling for your son, arrange for further financial assistance and financial counselling to u ? this case, i rasa, u cannot just look into $$ problem je tau, emotional support for both u and son pun kena consider.

Last edited:
HELLO HELLO LAdies....

HOw have everyone been?

Sorry.... Been missing for days... no internet connection... Laptop died on me....

How was Hari Raya Haji?

Enflor!! Lucky Lucky... Free stay at Hyatt...

Anw is the gathering on mon?

pink_laydee85

Kak Enflor

If can I wanna let ma son school in Term 1..He juz learning to talk in sentences this year after his operation on the mth of March..I still waiting for FSC to call me..Ma mum worried now he lum jatoh talak, ma mum worried he will beat me & ma son again..I told ma mum this time, talipon polis je..

For me the important is ma kids skolah..Yg laen lei solve sendiri..

Ma husband tkda hutang, tkdelah I stress mcm giler..Dia hutang yang tanggung semula I..I have not working since year 2006..Found out pregnant with ma 2nd kids, paksa berhenti..Tk nk menyusahkan sesiapa, I take care ma kids sendiri

EnFlor

HELLO HELLO LAdies....

HOw have everyone been?

Sorry.... Been missing for days... no internet connection... Laptop died on me....

How was Hari Raya Haji?

Enflor!! Lucky Lucky... Free stay at Hyatt...

Anw is the gathering on mon?

hi Jun, gathering work in progress:001_302:. Some slight changes ah to the program.

EnFlor

Kak Enflor

If can I wanna let son school in Term 1..He just learning to talk in sentences this year after his operation on the month of March..I still waiting for FSC to call me.. mum worried now he lum jatoh talak, mum worried he will beat me & son again..I told mum this time, talipon polis je..

For me the important is kids skolah..Yg laen lei solve sendiri..

husband tkda hutang, tkdelah I stress mcm giler..Dia hutang yang tanggung semula I..I have not working since year 2006..Found out pregnant with 2nd kids, paksa berhenti..Tk nk menyusahkan sesiapa, I take care kids sendiri

I know dear, berat lagi bahu memikul. Take this as dugaan dari Allah and HE juz wanna test how strong u r. And i am sure u r one strong Mama for your kids and they will be proud of u.

Maybe first stop, u meet with centre principal of PCF and ask what are other financial options. Next stop, u go 'disturb' this FSC, demand for quick action, dont call, meet the officers face to face lagi baik so they dont juz put your prob aside. 3rd stop, c MP and tell them abt finances issues in rgds to kids' education and if the MP can arrange for quick arrangement frm his end to assist in your marriage crisis. Mana tahu, with MP's involvement....lagi cepat diproseskan. 4th stop, seek help frm the various badan badan kebajikan Islam n see how they can help you financially to put son through school.

Any help frm your own parents ? like caring for your kids so that u can go to work ?

pink_laydee85

Kak

Ma in laws both working..Ma mum da jaga si kecil..But she getting older & her leg already give prob..Dia mkn salah je kan her leg will bengkak..Nie pon ma younger daughter will be taking back from ma mum..Cian tgk ma mum..Ylah..Penat jaga ma daughter

One 1 of these day i wanna go FSC & talk to them

EnFlor

Kak

in laws both working.. mum da jaga si kecil..But she getting older & her leg already give prob..Dia mkn salah je kan her leg will bengkak..Nie pon younger daughter will be taking back from mum..Cian tgk mum..Ylah..Penat jaga daughter

One 1 of these day i wanna go FSC & talk to them
Ok sis, i hope u r able to face up to all the challenges with your head up ok. Jgn patah semangat. If u wanna talk or saja nak lepaskan tension, berbual ngan kita orang kat sini, at least u feel beta.

Maybe all these things happened insya-allah ada something good will turn up for u and family soon. My doa and prayers go out to u dear. And i am sure u can make good decision for yours and kids' sake.

EnFlor

Anyone has any Woodlands wedding invitation next weekend...groom and bride named Md Zabid and Iffa ???? Mana tau skali kenalan dorang ke...kita boleh terjumpa kat the wedding kan

NuR_iRfAn

MorniNg EveryoNe...

Wah EnFlor MorninG2 Dah 5 posts nmpk...heheheheh
AlHamdulilah,reski..Sape Yg williNg Nk KaSi mUka dia,I rela conteng...hehhe

Smlm Overly tired seh...Bt having fun at work too..heh..We went outdoor in the middle of majlis....Couple cute & easy...

Today nak kena rush uat keje umah..Kitchen Today Closed....

Hi to my HsefLies/Tai Tai HDB

C u der Ltr...

Status
Not open for further replies.