young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - 28 Feb 2010 and earlier posts ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnFlor

congratulations! Will that be your first newborn-to-be ? Welcum to the thread.

This thread is passive on weekends and public holz. Other days, we have several regulars in here. Do stay around.

stainedgleetz

congratulations! Will that be your first newborn-to-be ? Welcum to the thread.

This thread is passive on weekends and public holz. Other days, we have several regulars in here. Do stay around.
thanks! yes, he is... but am single... so... very anxious too. nanny/childcare/job. macam-macam kene pikir! but i cant do anything till he arrives. urgh.

nurman02

INA - Dear Ina, my heart goes to u... so far, in this thread, i know u as a strong mummy... follow wat ur hearts say, cause to me, ur heart is filled with family love and importance... stay strong and insyaallah, ur wish will come true... :red:

EnFlor

thanks! anyway, how come i changed settings and yet i dont receive a notification when someone replies on thread eh??

Oh notification cam na tu ? I juz go to the thread and check any newest posts. Tak kuasa nak buat notification ni smua nanti. Does it go to your email ? Have enuf of FB notification, that one cannot handle oredi.Stainedgleetz, kasi intro cikit lahh about yourself. Enflor, mum of three kiddos, stay home mum and current hobbies buang babat kat badan :001_302: and to feed my family well. And jiran K-po Enflor is nurman02:tlaugh:. Kita dua slalu ketuk botol.

Nur - dah balik ? howz the Melaka trip ? Stay kat mana ? Ni mesti makan makan makan lahh. U tak kasi I add u complete wit postal code pun, kalo tak i bley jadi Hang Kebun u, jaga depan rumah u....hehehe.

Ok, Enflor baru balik beli butter. Kul 2pm can start baking.

stainedgleetz

Oh notification cam na tu ? I juz go to the thread and check any newest posts. Tak kuasa nak buat notification ni smua nanti. Does it go to your email ? Have enuf of FB notification, that one cannot handle oredi.Stainedgleetz, kasi intro cikit lahh about yourself. Enflor, mum of three kiddos, stay home mum and current hobbies buang babat kat badan :001_302: and to feed my family well. And jiran K-po Enflor is nurman02:tlaugh:. Kita dua slalu ketuk botol.

Nur - dah balik ? howz the Melaka trip ? Stay kat mana ? Ni mesti makan makan makan lahh. U tak kasi I add u complete wit postal code pun, kalo tak i bley jadi Hang Kebun u, jaga depan rumah u....hehehe.

Ok, Enflor baru balik beli butter. Kul 2pm can start baking.
true, true.. fbook nye notification je da irritating...

am 23, unwed mom[hope you guys are not de criticizing sort]... err. i dunno what else to say about myself. hahah.

where do you guys stay and was it coincidence that you girls are neighbours or what? if it was coincidence, that's nice!

EnFlor

true, true.. fbook nye notification je da irritating...

am 23, unwed mom[hope you guys are not criticizing sort]... err. i dont know what else to say about myself. hahah.

where do you guys stay and was it coincidence that you girls are neighbours or what? if it was coincidence, that's nice!

Ala, who are we to judge. No one is purr fect. Nak criticize negativelyly to others buat apa, nanti jadi catfight plak kan. Just move on and learn to be better than now. Tu lagi baik kan. We are all here to care and share and learn from each other. Ada yang senior (mcm I ni :shyxxx:) pun ada learn some tips from the young mums here.

oh 23, wah ramai jugak kat sini between 20-25. So u won't feel out. Nurman and I neighbours block only...hahaha, tapi blum jumpa pun, waiting to buy her minyak senyonyong dia ni. BZ woman betul si Nur.

EnFlor

Stainedgleetz - I am sure all mums here eager to know how to address u. Nick u panjang babe ? Sakit jari nak type :) Stay mana ? Over here, kita orang dah jumpa each other face to face gathering abt 3-4 times. Last gathering was at Vivocity.

Another member Rhay kat sini pun baru bersalin.

U got FB, care to share...nanti i can add, then u can link to all other mums in this thread when they start active besok.

stainedgleetz

Stainedgleetz - I am sure all mums here eager to know how to address you. Nick you panjang babe ? Sakit jari nak type :) Stay mana ? Over here, kita orang dah jumpa each other face to face gathering about 3-4 times. Last gathering was at Vivocity.

Another member Rhay kat sini pun baru bersalin.

you got facebook, care to share...nanti i can add, then you can link to all other mums in this thread when they start active besok.
hahha. sorry... pm you!

Last edited:

EnFlor

eh, tak boleh pun. U PM me your email add senang. Sini a few mums orang Yishun tau. Wah u bley members ngan dorang coz dorang ni kaki merayap jugak.

Last edited:

stainedgleetz

eh, tak boleh pun. you PM me your email add senang. Sini a few mums orang Yishun tau. Wah you bley members ngan dorang coz dorang ni kaki merayap jugak.
i hope i will have de luxury to merayap then! skarang je, macam da kene ikat. anyway, that's good. i hope can get to know of anyone reliable who can babysit next year from them...

EnFlor

Ok ok got u in FB. Tapi blum survey the content yet. Haizzz duk sini depan PC, terbantut jugak cuppies Enflor. Wokay....I'm ghost, bila dah selesai, i masuk balik.

U take care Yaz. Enjoy your next several weeks of pregnancy. Tengok profile picture, tak tembam pun muka for a preggo. Lucky woman u! ni mesi dah bersalin, slim mcm lidi balik budak nih.:tlaugh:

NuR_iRfAn

MornIng Ladies,

Having bad spiNning headache from Yesterday.....I thInk becoz of Kuda kepaNg smlm kat kpak bing2....

Today Kitchen wiLL be Closed...GoIn out Ltr in the afTn Wif my fren..Need To go cosMo pRo Den to Orchard den to Bugis..To get my make Up stUff...YahOOO!!

My niece is here agN wif me...Smlm siBuk nangis2 nak Ikut baLek..AsYik ckp Jek,"kite Nak Kluar ngan Kwn2 yg pegi kat main air tu ekh"??eVrytime asYik tanye jek the same Question...

Nari my lil keNit,wake up so2 early....Tgh mengemas his toys..aduihhh..lagI peNing dibuat nye..

Anw,went to poly for mY menses disorder & i need To go for Ultra sOund scan This Thurs....Pikiran seh..hope everythings is ok...

Sape tu paNgGil Nama ANA????Taxi???I ne minah taxi ke??hehehehehehehh...Kan senang....

Status
Not open for further replies.