Young mummies ! (again lol )

Janellebb

Yah, then they only know how to say but don't know how we feel, as if we don't want to sleep like that! Tired but can't sleep, so horrible.. :(

Vincher

hello!! I am new here and I am not as young as you girls! I'm 30 years old with a 2 weeks plus old baby girl!

Vonn55

Janellebb n Jojoai..

Actually I myself dun really believe in this old folks story about sleeping at late hours during pregnancy will affect the baby.. Cos usually babies is quite active in our tummy only around that hours lor, sometimes their movements will tends be very strong n a little bit painful, plus our heavy body causing backaches & legs aching, it's seriously very difficult to fall asleep even when we're tired.
No matter how hard we try forcing ourselves to slp also useless..

I also slept at around 4am almost everynight when I'm carrying my no.2, now his sleeping timing is around 9+ or 10+ all the way until morning 6am-8am (but in-between got feed once, den he slp back again)

If u're talking about going out at late hours during pregnancy or bringing baby out will affect babies or even have might have bad 'things' happen, I'll den believe in this la..

Vonn55

Hello <pinkapples> & <Vincher>

pinkapples - WoW! Nice... U're Only 19yo & No.2 is on the way.. Super young mama of 2 :)
Are u still studying or already a working mum or dun even have to work?

Vincher - hey there, I'm also not as young like them.. But used to a young mum too..
I'm 26++ with 1girl 7yo and 1boy 6mths+

Jojoai

Anyone smokes during pregnancy ? I can't seem to quit but cut down a lot alrdy. Like one week one pack.

Vonn55

Jojoai,
Yes, I did smoke too and cant seems to stop at all when I'm preg with my no.1 but it's like what u said: 1 week a pack or less (cut down a lot)

But it's really no good lor, my no.1 fall sick very often n very easily, I was blamed for it..
Even now if she happen to fall sick when someone in her class is sick n spreaded to her, I will still get blame for smoking during that pregnancy..

So I learnt my lesson la, when I know I expecting my no.2, I decided to stop completely, so I went throw away all the lighters, ash trays and even every pack of cigg I found.. LoL! Even if it's not mine I also just throw only..
Hubby did scold me for throwing, but I told him I had enough of being blame for smking on my 1st preg, so now i wanna stop and i'll make sure nobody is allow to smk too in the house..

Jo, it's really best to stop la, for the sake of ur baby's health pls try ur best to cut down as much as possible and stop..

pinkapples

Use to work as sales promoter currently not working as im preggie w no.2 hehe. Gna deliver in Mount.A ! Second pregnancy seems more tough than the first one though :/

Actually about smoking in pregnancy, I heard that its not THAT harmful if you smoke less than 3 sticks per day :/ Not sure whether its true or not, but I stop once I found out that I was preg, understand that its really hard to stop esp being surrounded by smokers :/

Vonn55

Agree with pinkapples, it's really very hard to stop when people around us is smoking, especially Hubby or family members..
the Temptation is very high...
But really have to be strong minded to give up..
So if hubby wanna smoke, i'll ask him to get out of the house n smoke lol...

pinkapples

Well.. I still know smokers mama that gave birth to healthy babies however being kiasu mum like us would want the best for our child.. The best way to quit is to eat sweets! :)

Jojoai

My hubby still smokes around me. So really no diff. But he keeps pressuring me to quit cos he says if Wna bf cannot smoke which what I read about is not true. I have to eat milo powder so I won't smoke. He doesn't let me eat also. Feel so f up. /: idk what to do la. usually only when he's with me I'll smoke a few puff. But from Monday to Friday I totally don't smoke. It's difficult when I'm with him. /:

Vonn55

Just tell him straight, if he wants u n baby good, den don't smoke around u, ask him go to the toilet or out of the Hse to smoke instead..
Just tell him frankly that u're trying not to smoke but yet he keep smoking infront of u, the temptation cannot resist lor!

mskyliee

Hello mummies to be... I'm 26 with 7mo boy... being looking at this trend on and off.. seems all of u r really active!

I was reading about the sleeping pattern. It would be good if u try to sleep early, tho I know its hard. I didn't work when I was first preggy with my boy, tho I went back to pt during 2nd trimester.... it'd be good if u go exercise for a short while, can build up ur stamina... then at night u will feel tired enough to sleep.... really need all the rest... if not baby born already, u will be super tired!

Now I want to nap also cannot. Can only do things when baby is sleeping...

Jojoai

Just tell him straight, if he wants u n baby good, den don't smoke around u, ask him go to the toilet or out of the Hse to smoke instead..
Just tell him frankly that u're trying not to smoke but yet he keep smoking infront of u, the temptation cannot resist lor!
Try to. But if both of us don't smoke like cranky. And when I tell him he will just Orh but does the same thing. -,-

Jojoai

Hello mummies to be... I'm 26 with 7mo boy... being looking at this trend on and off.. seems all of u r really active!

I was reading about the sleeping pattern. It would be good if u try to sleep early, tho I know its hard. I didn't work when I was first preggy with my boy, tho I went back to pt during 2nd trimester.... it'd be good if u go exercise for a short while, can build up ur stamina... then at night u will feel tired enough to sleep.... really need all the rest... if not baby born already, u will be super tired!

Now I want to nap also cannot. Can only do things when baby is sleeping...
I'm attending school now and it's quite far my school ends at 3 or 4 and I wake up at 6 or 7 but I'm totally not tired to sleep at night ! Horrible. I only sleep few hours. ): feels so terrible ! But I really can't help it. Although when I'm outside I'm tired but once I'm on my bed and all the pain starts I can't sleep alrdy. ): tried putting pillows all no use !

mskyliee

I'm attending school now and it's quite far my school ends at 3 or 4 and I wake up at 6 or 7 but I'm totally not tired to sleep at night ! Horrible. I only sleep few hours. ): feels so terrible ! But I really can't help it. Although when I'm outside I'm tired but once I'm on my bed and all the pain starts I can't sleep alrdy. ): tried putting pillows all no use !
Pain? Body aches? Back aches? Try lo... U r in 3rd trimester?