Young mummies ! (again lol )

pinkapples

Same issue here.. Horrible backache keep me awake making me feel so terrible.. Can't find any cures yet can only ask hubby help me massage :(

mskyliee

Endure mummies! Reminds me my back ache wasn't that bad... But my pelvic area hurts badly... To the point that when I sleep i cannot move, move = awake... Very fast, it will be end of ur pregnancy...

Jojoai

Yeah my pelvic bone hurts a lot too. And will wake up in the middle of the night due to leg cramp and stomach cramps. ): when I wake up and move around more pain !

mskyliee

Leg cramp hor, I did stretching before I sleep.. My friend wore leg warmers when she sleeps... Both works I suppose.

Jojoai

I wear leg warmers but not everyday. Cos it's leg warmers super hot ! With aircon and fan still hot !

Janelle~ I Nvr do waxing before. But i think even if they do a bad job for you , you also can't see !

Janellebb

I just shaved myself last week!! Cant see , i only use my touch sense. So xinku! I feel like try waxing cause see other threads about waxing like so clean!

velvetglory

Anyone know any good deal at taka baby fair? I'm going there tmr.. Feel like buying a sling for my 6 weeks old boy.. Don't know whether there sell cheap or not..

pinkapples

I think Taka fair still on.. Mayb til end of the week?

Haha, I wna shave.. But I find shaving too troublesome like need keep shave plus the growing out process really irritating ttm

velvetglory

Taka fair still have?! Until when ah?
Until this Sunday I think.

I wanna buy a sling. I saw on fb people selling $16.90 like very cheap don't know good or not cause i went bugis bhg and saw this sling cause $70 the price so big difference I scared later buy already not good to use or cannot use at all. So tmr going baby fair see got cheap or not.. Anw any idea what's the market price for baby sling?

And is it safe to let a 6 mths old baby use baby carrier? Cause I bought 1 and it says suitable for newborn, but my parents say cannot use let him use when 3 mths plus cause not good for the the backbone. Is it true? Anybody use a carrier before? If its safe to use then I don't waste money buy sling already..

JoeyLim0402

Err but saw a lot ppl carry their baby using baby carrier when the baby is like still so small. For me I carried my girl out since 4months. Cos when she gets bigger u rly got no strength to carry her out alr lol..

Jojoai

I not intending to buy sling ! Ask hubby carry or push pram can alrdy !! Hahaha.
Can anyone guide me thru marriage for minors step by step ? Must fill in minors form 1st or file of marriage ? Or counselling ? Then counselling can just choose any place you want ? Please help. Cos need to do ASAP !

andieluv2

Janellebb:677832 said:
I just shaved myself last week!! Cant see , i only use my touch sense. So xinku! I feel like try waxing cause see other threads about waxing like so clean!
yea i went.waxing at 37wks.. its oki nahz... its so much better than shaving. shaved hair pricks like hell! already epi wound is bad enough. imagine all the pricking with the pain.

karynn

I not intending to buy sling ! Ask hubby carry or push pram can alrdy !! Hahaha.
Can anyone guide me thru marriage for minors step by step ? Must fill in minors form 1st or file of marriage ? Or counselling ? Then counselling can just choose any place you want ? Please help. Cos need to do ASAP !
Hi . I not sure mine isit the correct way. At first i also dk abt the marriage counselling.
We first went marriAge thr and sign up but end up the person told us i underage have to ask the mcys (dk correct anot) and go thru all the counselling. So the person help us contact the mcys then few weeks later the counsellor called us and asked us to bring our parents down and have a short interview . After that we have to go thru 4 sessions of marriage counselling then we're able to get the marriage cert..
I think we can't choose the place or the counsellor ..