Young mummies ! (again lol )

Janellebb

Chewysee! Dont wait for your hubby come back accompany you! Only you suffer! I last time also keep wait for my hubby come back accompany me sleep, now end up i always 4,5,6am then sleep!!!!!

Jojo, i did a lot research about labour pains and etc. i guess i can cope with it! Hehe

Chewysee

Haha. But it has become a habit of mine alr. Without him i cannot sleep, and even if i did i will wake up once every half to an hour to see if he is home. Sigh... maybe i really drifted from the society for very long liao. Before pregnant also not working or studying already. I must jia you when my bb comes out!

Janellebb

I also became habit must wait until he dome back lie beside me and snore already then i can fall asleep! But suffer one is only us! No point! I also drifted from society, hehheh. I became so no interest in shopping my own stuff. Only interested in bb's stuff and dont like to go out with my friends anymore. Feel lonely too but i guess its normal and hope will return back to my old self after giving birth..

Jojoai

Luckily I'm still in school. :) haha. Yeah. Didn't shop for myself alrdy. Only shop for baby stuff. We still have each other ! Haha. My friends also don't understand what I'm going thru. Hard to communicate also.....

Janellebb

Ya!! I feel so auntie now and cant communicate with my friends that well anymore..kind of feel quite left out though.. Staying at home better.. Now my stommy getting so much bigger my clothes getting more and more limited seriously feel so no pretty.. :(

Janellebb

My hubby just now i lying on bed then he lie down his hand accidentally 壓 (press) until my stommy and my stomach like numb now. Wtf.. Will anything happen to me later?! Im not having any bleedings or what now...

Yeah is like that le become a habit de !
:)
I also now Everytime stay home le .
cause have to take care of my baby myself . Friend either working or study.
So ya , now go out also have to wait for my hubby or family if not cant go out with baby alone by myself. And Everytime go out also look at baby stuff instead of my self !
So who stay woodland ! Can meet me up! Okay :D now can sleep early must sleep! Last time I also when pregnant alway late sleep. Lol now want to sleep also can't Liao !

Yeah ! Don't worry too much ! When I'm pregnant I also kept on quarrel with my husband ! But not our problem is all because of his mother !!
if not till now we already never quarrel till so big thing already ! I totally hate it ! So much . Kept on crying when pregnant .
Sometimes , feel so stressed up and why must be me ! Suffering ! crying ! Everything .
But till now. I'm glad that my husband is still beside me. As long got any problem . I will just complain to him. He also know his mother pattern. So ya . Must Jiayou ! :)

Jojoai

Don't worry janelle. My hubby that day forgot I preggy sit on my tummy. I quickly kicked him away ! Lol. Be strong mummies ! :) if can dodge an argument then dodge ! :) 8 more weeks ! :)

Janellebb

Wtf he sat on your tummy?! He accidentally press my stommy then my stommy straight away numb and inner painful but not so painful. LOL?! I don't know how to describe my pain, like numb?! You don't have any reaction after your hubby sat on your tummy?! Not numb or painful?!

Janellebb

I can't sleep.. I feel stress.. I want my bb faster come out.. :( I know I shouldn't stress myself and let the nature to take its course but... I keep thinking want bb faster come out...

Jojoai

Yeah like numb ... Then I keep telling bb sorry. Then I tell him when he's out he can do the same thing back to hubby ! Hahaha. But okay lah. After that he still moving strongly. So didn't worry much. :) don't stress yourself. Cos for the past few weeks a lot of things stress me then super super xin ku ! So don't okay ! :) must share your birth story leh ! :)

MayflowerCare

Hello!!! I'm 17 this year end, no kids but wish I have:( doing casual babysitting so n have the same mother/sister instincts ESP when with the kids! Face some of the same problem as u guys when out with minddos;/ hope u don't mind me! So envy and like to know you guys esp that most of u close to my age!

Last edited:

Chewysee

Hello!!! I'm 17 this year end, no kids but wish I have:( doing casual babysitting so n have the same mother/sister instincts ESP when with the kids! Face some of the same problem as u guys when out with minddos;/ hope u don't mind me! So envy and like to know you guys esp that most of u close to my age!

Hey! Why do you wanna have kids now? We are too young to have them actually.