Young mummies ! (again lol )

Jojoai

My baby boy was planned one also ! Hahaha. We're not too young if you know how to handle things. People may laugh when I tell them it's planned. But who cares. :) as long as I know what I'm doing can alrdy. :) when are you due ?

Chewysee

U planned on having ur boy so early? Why? Never wanted to give party and have fun and experience what other teenagers should be experiencing before you ha've a baby? Hmm... cause initially I only wanted to be married at 30. Definitely not now. Btw, why didn't you get married first then get pregnant?

Janellebb

Im expecting a boy! Mine was unplanned one. Haha, didnt expect to have baby and get married at 17. Was expected to get married at 18 or 21.. But surprise... Haha.

Janellebb

MayflowerCare685412 said:
Hello!!! I'm 17 this year end, no kids but wish I have:( doing casual babysitting so n have the same mother/sister instincts ESP when with the kids! Face some of the same problem as u guys when out with minddos;/ hope u don't mind me! So envy and like to know you guys esp that most of u close to my age!
Wow babysitting at age of 17 then how you study leh?! Better to plan first before getting a baby! Being preggy and getting married at such early age is not a easy thing!! So many to stress about.. :(

Jojoai

U planned on having ur boy so early? Why? Never wanted to give party and have fun and experience what other teenagers should be experiencing before you ha've a baby? Hmm... cause initially I only wanted to be married at 30. Definitely not now. Btw, why didn't you get married first then get pregnant?
Nope. I'm totally different. Because I'm the last child and age gap from my 2 brothers and sisters very big. My oldest brother bigger than me 12 yrs not married. Then like my parents always expect more from me. And I just want them to know I can have a family and do good. :) furthermore I love children. My hubby too. And we have been saving for a kid alrdy. Didn't married 1st cos parents sure against. Hahaha ! :) just sharing my weird story. :)

Jojoai

Janelle you still got how long to your due date uh ? :) can't wait to hear your birth story. Hahaha. Getting epi ? You normal or c sect ?

Janellebb

Janelle you still got how long to your due date uh ? :) can't wait to hear your birth story. Hahaha. Getting epi ? You normal or c sect ?
12 more days! 9sept my due date! Normal natural birth! I'm very excited... I'm hopping my bb to come out before the 30th! :(:( keep thinking a lot stress myself recently! No very good mood!

JoeyLim0402

But first pregnancy normally will give birth near ur due date. So just relax urself. And enjoy the last week of pregnancy! Cheers!

MayflowerCare

Hey! Why do you wanna have kids now? We are too young to have them actually.
Hahaha, I'm those study type but super stressed, then end up worst! Didn't do well... Now in poly but can't get child are course:( Haiz, rather have family, enjoy and do what I like to do. Only kids and pets make me happy, I want stability in life also:/

MayflowerCare

Wow babysitting at age of 17 then how you study leh?! Better to plan first before getting a baby! Being preggy and getting married at such early age is not a easy thing!! So many to stress about.. :(
Studying poly, doing evening/ weekend care. Study super stress, then get poor results, get preggy and married stress but will be very happy.... Haiz, but I this type, no guy will want me also, if only can get preggy by myself with myself soon....

Janellebb

Shit, i feeling so horrible terrible now. Yesterday shit 2 times midnight shit 2 times and now having diarrhea........ I dont know whats happening to meeeeee

Jojoai

Janelle I have the same thing. I feel like a freaking recycling bin sometimes. Eat finish immediately shit .... Sometimes at night also wake up shit also . :)

Jojoai

Don't scare me okay ! I still got 8 more weeks. And apparently I think my baby boy loves to torture me with his super hard kicks ! Making me unable to sleep at night. ):

fang xin to let maid take care ? ):
My husband in ns somemore, but no choice I don't bear to leave my baby let other people take care and go work work .