Young single mummies please fall in!

engel

Ahhh.. Welcome back.... Glad everything is fine....

You got admitted at mount e?

Gonna feed my girl lunch and then c if I've the strength to go down expo...:/
not sure if worth it....

Carisella

LOL you are 37 weeks lei...baby want come out anytime..of course stay home ...i tomorrow going to malaysia to get baby supplies...
Girl, remember don't buy milk powder from Malaysia hor.. even my mom's malaysian colleague say the milk powder is dangerous.. She drank the milk powder for lactating mothers one, she her whole body got rashes.. and the doc asked her go home shake the bottle.. found out there's this lil crystals that rose up to the top.. Brand wise i wasn't told what it was.. but even a msian advised against it, so i just listen

xiiaocher

As I know Diaper is import from Malaysia to Singapore for selling..as I only buy diaper from Malaysia because is two times cheaper a bit than Singapore..For milk powder I recommend NOT TO BUY.! The best is just buy from Singapore.. ;)

askme1979

Hi all young Single mummies,

i m currently setting up a Facebook group where everyone in here gets a fair chance of exposing a oral beauty opportunity towards the beauty salon and hair salon in sg and overseas.

Let me know if you are really serious in working business with me towards this initiative as i am only seeking and assisting serious people who wants to build a career out of it together.

minimum profit per box sold : $50.00 SGD

As of current statistic, about 30 beauty & hair salons are retailing my product exclusively made from New Zealand.

Cheers.
Facebook group: Super Age Defying Elixir

wow what did you get to spend so much?
baby clothes, bouncer, wipes, diapers, diaper cream, bottle cleaning brush, cloth nappies,nappy liners, top to toe wash, bedtime bath, bedtime lotion, bedtime powder, cotton balls, sebamed baby liquid cleanser, johnsom's baby diaper rash cream, johnson's baby toiletries travel pack, safety pin, night use pad (extra long). That's for the baby. For me I bought a Esprit bag. hahahaha

xiiaocher

She like ghost sia..at night call peoples come play mahjong at her house cause me every night can't sleep well in it..damn noisy I can't stand it.!!

She like ghost sia..at night call peoples come play mahjong at her house cause me every night can't sleep well in it..damn noisy I can't stand it.!!
Lol... My cousins do that... I wake up from mahjong sounds. Damn noisy. Dunno why mahjong must play at night..