Young single mummies please fall in!

s3mreen

to all mummies outta, i would like to sell off some of my baby's stuffs!
Some are used, while others are brand new.
Do take a look, n contact me if you are interested!! :Dancing_tongue:
WHere do we take a look at your stuff you selling?

kittyyeo

hi kittyeo... Same situation as you..:) with 2 kids now(16 mths & 1 month) , in a stable relationship with their daddy but not married... Hahaha

hmmz...i can't search by email in facebook cause I'm using the facebook app:/ ... What the names you gals using in facebook?

Or can search by mine ; engel av sorge

Wow...even our kids age gap also almost same same... My older 1 is 20 mth old while the younger ine is 5 mth old... One gal one boy...

babyerra07

Do i consider young?? I'm 27 this year.. and i have 11 month old boy.. Im divorcing soon.. Sigh. Cant help out.. stress... etc..

kittyyeo

Do i consider young?? I'm 27 this year.. and i have 11 month old boy.. Im divorcing soon.. Sigh. Cant help out.. stress... etc..
How are u now? Hm... Divorce still nid to wait for 3yrs of seperation right? Dun stress k... I believe all the mummies here will give u support...

babyerra07

How are you now? Hm... Divorce still need to wait for 3yrs of seperation right? dont stress k... I believe all the mummies here will give you support...
Thanks dear. I think for my case i must wait for 1 year.. I have a problem to find a babysitter. Infant care centre is really ex and killing me for paying that. haiz.. Why la guys always give a woman trouble. They think we are factory is it? Just produce and sell. So upset.

kittyyeo

Thanks dear. I think for my case i must wait for 1 year.. I have a problem to find a babysitter. Infant care centre is really ex and killing me for paying that. haiz.. Why la guys always give a woman trouble. They think we are factory is it? Just produce and sell. So upset.
He will not be helping u with the kid maintainance? Hm... Y wait 1 year? I tot SG law gotta seperated 3 yrs before can divorce? No one in ur family can help u to look after ur kid? For me I choose to employ a maid to look after my 5mth old son while I am working... My daughter is in the child care now... I calculated... Having a maid is cheaper den infant care.. Correct me if I am wrong... But one thing abt maid is dunno the one u employ is good or not good... I will say good guy hard to find... Found le must treasure... If found one that is not good... Lost also no nid to feel pain... Jia you... No matter what for u kid must stay healthy and happy...

engel

Could b faster if the guy is having affair and can prove it... Hmmmzz...
Or abusive , etc etc...

Well at least uve a lil one to brighten your day:).. think positively...

engel

Kitty; minę both girls:)... Already giving me headach, can't bring both out at the same time... Hahah

babyerra07

He will not be helping you with the kid maintainance? Hm... Y wait 1 year? I thought SG law gotta seperated 3 yrs before can divorce? No one in your family can help you to look after your kid? For me I choose to employ a maid to look after my 5mth old son while I am working... My daughter is in the child care now... I calculated... Having a maid is cheaper then infant care.. Correct me if I am wrong... But one thing about maid is dont know the one you employ is good or not good... I will say good guy hard to find... Found must treasure... If found one that is not good... Lost also no need to feel pain... Jia you... No matter what for you kid must stay healthy and happy...

Thanks Kitty for brighten up my day. My mum n dad is busy with thier food stall, so got no time. Child care is cheap after subsidized. Most to most is $550..but have to wait Jan.. My husb NEVER give me any maintenance at all. He say, he rather go to jailed than paying me. he tot i'm money minded for asking my son maintenance. Haiz..

Now, no more good guys in this world. Very rare to find one..

xiaodaisy

Thanks Kitty for brighten up my day. My mum n dad is busy with thier food stall, so got no time. Child care is cheap after subsidized. Most to most is $550..but have to wait Jan.. My husb NEVER give me any maintenance at all. He say, he rather go to jailed than paying me. he tot i'm money minded for asking my son maintenance. Haiz..

den let him go jail often lor , he haven go in so he donno the 'ba wu' just let him keep going in and wenever he dont wan give u ur maintenance , u just report ..

see him still can so yaya say rather jailed den paying for his irresponsibility ..

ur a SAHM now? why u got problem finding a babysitter? cant find someone near ur area?

cheer up and dont be so stress , there will still be good guys in this world , ur boy would be one to u =)

babyerra07

Thanks Daisy.. u really make me smile.. ard my area is very difficult but i will keep on trying. hehe..

yeah, let him feel the "holiday" mood in jail if he think he can escaped from law. =).. *hugs*!!!

xiaodaisy

Thanks Daisy.. u really make me smile.. ard my area is very difficult but i will keep on trying. hehe..

yeah, let him feel the "holiday" mood in jail if he think he can escaped from law. =).. *hugs*!!!
No problem ! =)

such guy like him need some lesson before he can talk so loudly , he tink staying in jail so fun , he oni trying to bully u as he feel u wont report him

*hugs* just remember u always have ur boy with u ! =) kids is the biggest encourage for every mummies during the lowest time !

kittyyeo

Kitty; minę both girls:)... Already giving me headach, can't bring both out at the same time... Hahah
I also can't bring both out together... My mother complaint say I only bring my daughter out only... Maybe I will try to bring both out when my boy is older... :)

kittyyeo

*sigh* so now he dun care about ur son? Is his son too wor.. Maybe try talk nicely to him... Try solve the problem first before going to charge him for not giving alimony? Afterall going in and out of family court is troublesome for both... If he goes in jail and still dun wanna give you alimony.. It will not help in ur situaltion at all... Not that I dun encourage u to charge him... Explain to him that your son needs to be taken care... No matter what happen to the two of you... It shouldn't affect the children...

At first I tot u sending him to infant care.. Cuz childcare is for kids above 18mth ma... Infant care is expensive... My area hard to get childcare... I reg my daughter when she is 12mth old... End up only 19mth den got a slot... Somemore is a pay deposit all first... If u haven register ur son... Maybe you can try finding a school first... Anyway working mother got subsidy... I heard that if the income is low will have additional subsidy...

Hope the father will help u... Afterall the child belongs to the two of u... If the two of you really can't be together anymore... Den try to work things out for the child... He is innocent... *jia you* I know is hard on you on ur emotion and finance.. Mummy is wei da one...

Last edited:

mybblove

the hting is..the dog is nowhere to be found already..she gave it to spca..someone else adopted it away already.....my dad actually wanted a kid very much when he married my mum...but my mum only had 1 fallopian tube and 1 ovary so she can't get pregnant. so on 1st of aug they prayed for a baby girl. And when they adopted me on 13th dec, they saw on the birthcert that my birthday is 1st of aug. then now even my daughter's bdae is gonna be 1st of aug...you pray for a daughter, God give you daughter AND granddaughter. lol. I took roller coster somemore..went to universal studio when i was 7 weeks pregnant...the baby still didn't get miscarraiged..so yea..i believe that this child is given to me by Him
wow this is really freaky... My sis is a single mum and daughter is also 1st Aug!!! I believe everything happens for a reason & I'm glad we have been blessed with my niece. She's such a lovely little girl, I'm like her 'other mom'. Love her to bits.

A word of advice to both of you.. don't bother about what others say, no matter what you do, others will find things to say. So live life for yourself!!! Its hard when ppl start to ask questions but the 1st time is always hard to reply. Repeat everyday to yourself "I'm a single mum & I'm not afraid of responsibility". It will grow on you, I promise. When you confidently answer, the questions will stop (so will the funny looks). Keep up the good spirit!!! xoxo