Your baby nap during the day?

Agnes Josephine

Does your baby nap during the day? Normally how long is the nap?

My 5month + ds normally will nap cuz I train him to (always after feeding)... But I realised his nap always only 1/2 hour, the max is 1 hour... Is that normal?

TIA :tsmile:

Last edited:

jeSsie_Dz

if for my view.. its normal.. cox my ger used to nap bout tat timing only also when younger.. :) but she end up nap more time lor.. she can nap up to 3times per day all bout 30mins to 1hr ... :)

stephiey

Huh... Ur ds slp so short while only? My ds slps every 3-4 hrs. And he'll slp for more then two hrs lehs. Like that normal mahs? Does he slp too much?

lisa_ng

my baby now 5mths. she usually wakes up for one hour for milk then fall asleep again during her first 3 feed of the day. evening time onwards she will be more active & will only take short naps around half hour or so each.

xiaodaisy

yes e small wan will nap around maybe 2hrs like dat sometime lesser den tat loh depend on himself lah if he wan he can sleep till very late also..

Carol

Is normal. As they grow older, they dun need so much sleep anymore.
My Ds last time worse nap only 20 mins twice a day cos he's a light sleeper. Now he prefer to sleep on his tummy and can nap up to 2 hrs if he's real tired.

Ting

hmm, my girl naps all the time..haha..depending on her mood, she can nap from 20 mins up to 1 n 1/2 hrs..she naps abt 3-4 tyms a day...:)

my dd naps alot... but everytime onli bout 30mins.... she will onli nap 1-2hours when she is reali tired frm all the activity...

stonston

my boi is 7mths, he naps 2 times a day, each time 2-3 hours...

sometimes he get awakened by noise, then he will have 3 naps, but each time 1-2 hours....

i let him crawl all over his play yard to make himself tired....then he will jus fall aslp on his own when tired....

zhuzhu_41

My DD naps alot. But the max is 2hr.

AJ, don't worry. Kayden is normal. He so guai can. And super chubby. I miss my chubby keidi. Sob sob.

maine78

my ds nap 1/2 to 1hr 3times a day since 4mths.. i realised he naps shorter during the day if he sleeps longer at nite.. Sometimes i wish he could nap longer coz it's beri siong to finish chores n makan in just 1/2hr...

CynCyn

Brayden naps time the shortest is 30 mins , longest is 2-3 hrs .
If he's awake for 2 hrs plus I will put him to sleep then he will sleep till 2hrs . But 30 mins is due to if the hse noisy or what he gets disturb he wakes up . Light sleeper baby . :001_302: