Your Christmas in 2007

Mrs Xie

Hey all mommies and some daddies

How u gonna celebrate your Christmas this year.... round the corner... hehe....

For me, maybe dh and me would bring my dd to Orchard to view lightings on X'mas eve, cos this is my dd's first Christmas and we gonna take lotsa pics!!! And maybe go makan makan, simple and heart-warming!!! :Dancing_wub:

elaine01

wif dat old woman lor........who else.

i haven spend festive occassions wif my own parents foe many yrs liao........cos marry over is IL's one, so they're priority......haiz.....:shyxxx:

aapoh

As for me...will hv a small party with my kids...after tat may be will go walk walk ard Orchard road...

Endoh

Alpha Male
Me and my dogs... alone. :embarrassed:

Midnight mass maybe... except no dogs allowed.

Agnes Josephine

Hey all mommies and some daddies

How u gonna celebrate your Christmas this year.... round the corner... hehe....

For me, maybe dh and me would bring my dd to Orchard to view lightings on X'mas eve, cos this is my dd's first Christmas and we gonna take lotsa pics!!! And maybe go makan makan, simple and heart-warming!!! :Dancing_wub:
As for me...will hv a small party with my kids...after tat may be will go walk walk ard Orchard road...

Orchard Road will be flooded with people & cars, as what Stephiey said... Think no need on the actual day la... Once the Christmas lightings started to light up, can go & take pics... Cuz not so crowded... :001_302: