Anyone TTC by IUI?

lawla12

OOOh...i took clomid for 3mths but my eggs r NOT growing.....tats y doc change treatment.....

sighz...really century egg leh :Dancing_unhappy: ....y no grow de arrr....i spent a BOMB on the injections liao......

if there any food i shd take to "improve" my egg arr ??

Oink

Hi, I only ate Clomid from day 2 of menses for my IUI treatment. I've done this twice and both unsuccessful... : ( For my 2nd attempt, I had 1 injection to preserve the egg, cost only abt $10plus for the injections. Each procedure costs about $500plus. Well, I'm going to try one more time and hopefully, the 3rd time will be successful. If not, I really need to think what I want to do for my next step. Sigh...

lawla12

dun stress urself.....though i know evy1 has been saying the same old ting "dun stress, dun stress".....but i understand, HOW NOT TO STRESS MYSELF?!?!?!?!?! :realmad:

well......try ur best can le......i'm oso trying HARD on my side too....colleagues ask me to "pu" my body 1st.......

i'm going for my scanning tomolo to check if my egg respond well to the 112.5ml dosage of injections.....if the egg is still not growing, most likely i've to abandon tis cycle n try again next mth.....:wecry:

i'm oso abit disappointed on how tings progress lohhh..:weno:..leave it to fate baaaa...smtimes, tings juz cant b forced......

cheer up !!!!! all of us will support u!!!

:wong29:MAY BABY DUST FALL ONTO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wong18:

Oink

Thanks! Really appreciate the support. I understand how you feel too, especially going through so much. Well, keep your hopes up too!

Let's hope that we will all get pregnant this round!

By the way, which gynae r u seeing?

lawla12

i'm seeing dr thong from raffles yaaaaaa.......

u leh ?????

oh ya, i ask the nurse if the injections (follitronpin) is consider 1 of the strongest med used...she say YES wor.....i was tinking, if not successful, no point seeking 2nd opinion since western medication does not work on me.....

tink i will switch to TCM after 2 tries yaaaa......"pu" my body 1st baaaaa.....

no wonder EVYONE will saying, try to haf baby early.....by the time me pregnant, i'm already 3x liaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :beek:

marlysha

i just did my ovulation test..and show that im ovulating...and tomorrow i will do the IUI...im so nervous right now and also worried should the treatment failed...hopefully it will be a success...pray for me ya....

shall keep posted again...

Oink

I'm doing IUI at SGH. Gynae is Dr Chua but IUI doctor is Dr Yong. Different speciality... i guess. I'm going to try this cycle again, going for my Vscan on monday to see when can do procedure. If still not successful, think will try other doc at pte clinic.

I went to see TCM some time back but gave up taking the medicine cos so bitter... yucks! It's powder form and have to mix with hot water. Haha, couldn't stand the taste. Not only that, it's exp... for 1 month worth of medicine, it costs me $300plus.

Oink

Marlysha, all the best to you! Remember to relax and dun be too tense. : ) Let us know if there's good news!

lawla12

i just did my ovulation test..and show that im ovulating...and tomorrow i will do the IUI...im so nervous right now and also worried should the treatment failed...hopefully it will be a success...pray for me ya....

shall keep posted again...

WOOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get lots of rest n all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_biggrin::Dancing_wub:

lawla12

juz went to see gynae...i've 2 eggs growing as compared to 1 egg when she scanned me on day 10..my eggs r increasing marginally only after 4 days of increased dosage..:eek:11:..so continue wif the same dosage n see doc again on Mon.......

haf to see doc twice a week....each time ard $600 cos of my injections.....super BROKE liao.........oso, keep taking 1/2day for the past 2 weeks liao, soon or later, my BIG boss will question me liao...:tconfused:..i told my mgr tat me having problems wif my mensus wor....i dun wanna tell her.....

marlysha

WOOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get lots of rest n all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_biggrin::Dancing_wub:
thanks dear,

updates:-

on the day of IUI..i thought the procedure will be painful like the HSG ...infact i dunt feel any pain at all and it takes less than 5 mins...i have to stay for 30 min in the room...my gynae ask me to try to have sex as frequently as i can...wah liao very tired...u know..hehehe...

anyway the next day..i start eating my hormone pills...and now i have to wait for 17 days to see my gynae...which is on 9/3 to check if im pregnant or not...im sooo kanchiong on the results...haiz...anyway im trying my best to keep thinking positive and be happy...

lawla12

thanks dear,

updates:-

on the day of IUI..i thought the procedure will be painful like the HSG ...infact i dunt feel any pain at all and it takes less than 5 mins...i have to stay for 30 min in the room...my gynae ask me to try to have sex as frequently as i can...wah liao very tired...u know..hehehe...

anyway the next day..i start eating my hormone pills...and now i have to wait for 17 days to see my gynae...which is on 9/3 to check if im pregnant or not...im sooo kanchiong on the results...haiz...anyway im trying my best to keep thinking positive and be happy...
oh ya....how's the procedure like ??? they use smting (like a bird's mouth shape, "beak"), then insert below n open up tat area....then insert tat tube in n inject the sperms in ????

i CANNOT 4get the sound of tat "beak" when i did tat HSG test.....super duper SCARY loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elvis::eek:11::eek:15: :swoon:when i did tat test, my stomach cramp the moment they insert the dye in.....VERY PAINFUL LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! sobz........:07:

btw, did doc tell u how many eggs u haf ??? i was informed tat max 3 eggs for the IUI...anyting more than tat, the cycle will b abandon.....

which day of the cycle did u do the IUI ???? my mensus is very irregular (ranges from 26 to 51days)......i'm now day 16, but still taking injections to make my egg grow.......i was tinking, will the eggs b TOO OLD by the time i ovulate ????? :1err:

kekekee...dun tink too much le...relax relax...may baby dust fall onto all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::Dancing_wub::bbtongue:

marlysha

oh ya....how's the procedure like ??? they use smting (like a bird's mouth shape, "beak"), then insert below n open up tat area....then insert tat tube in n inject the sperms in ????

i CANNOT 4get the sound of tat "beak" when i did tat HSG test.....super duper SCARY loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elvis::eek:11::eek:15: :swoon:when i did tat test, my stomach cramp the moment they insert the dye in.....VERY PAINFUL LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! sobz........:07:

btw, did doc tell u how many eggs u haf ??? i was informed tat max 3 eggs for the IUI...anyting more than tat, the cycle will b abandon.....

which day of the cycle did u do the IUI ???? my mensus is very irregular (ranges from 26 to 51days)......i'm now day 16, but still taking injections to make my egg grow.......i was tinking, will the eggs b TOO OLD by the time i ovulate ????? :1err:

kekekee...dun tink too much le...relax relax...may baby dust fall onto all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::Dancing_wub::bbtongue:
i did the IUI on day 15...nope the doc never say how many eggs i have...she insert the catheter..i didnt feel anything..i just breath in and out and tats it...unlike the HSG...i breath in and out i still feel the pain...and i also develop fever on the day after i did my HSG...

btw can i know which gynae ur seeing..

lawla12

i'm seeing dr thong from raffles.....

went to check today...guess wad, i got 5-6eggs growing.....faintz....:nah:

there's too many eggs, so dr recommend IVF instead :wideeyed: .....

i still can go ahead wif IUI...the risk is tat i may haf triples/quadz...if really tio triples for eg, they will recommend me to go KL to take away 1-2babies (depending if u wan twins or single)....its similar to abortion but there's no risk n side effects.....the costs is not CPF claimable but not as expensive as IVF.......sg govt does not approve such procedure...tats y haf to go KL for the operation......

my hubby n i decide to go ahead wif IVF....dun wanna take any risk lohhh....

tomolo i will know if my ovulation can b stopped..if cannot stop, then i've to abandon tis cycle liao.:mhissyfit:..if successful,then doc will advise when can do my IVF......

keep my fingers cross...heopfully evyting turns out well tomolo.....:magneta::lime::blue:

Oink

Oh, if u decided to go for IVF, can share your experience? Wondering if i shd go for that if my IUI fail again this time. Thanks!

Have to go KL for procedure? Safe or not since SG govt dun approve? Hmm...

Juz went to scan today... didn't tell me how many eggs, juz say it's 15mm. Have to go back & scan on wed again. If big enough, then do the IUI on thurs. Really praying that tis time will be successful... cos hubby going to be outstation soon. If not successful, hv to wait few months b4 trying again... sianz! :nah:

marilynn

I'm also waiting for my period... once it comes i can start with my 2nd cycle...
Hopefully it works but if it doesn't i guess i'll put aside IUI and try TCM. I've tried for almost 4years now... I started with KK for a year no news i switched to traditional massage and medication for a year and a half no news also.... rested for 6months and start with KK again decided with IVF but the gynae advised IUI and she said we dont need IVF as both are normal.... hmmmmm hopefully it works this time... I almost giving up... I get very irritated whenever people ask when i wanna get pregnant.... STRESSSSSSSSSSS
MAY BABY DUST SHOWER ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

Oh, if u decided to go for IVF, can share your experience? Wondering if i shd go for that if my IUI fail again this time. Thanks!

Have to go KL for procedure? Safe or not since SG govt dun approve? Hmm...

Juz went to scan today... didn't tell me how many eggs, juz say it's 15mm. Have to go back & scan on wed again. If big enough, then do the IUI on thurs. Really praying that tis time will be successful... cos hubby going to be outstation soon. If not successful, hv to wait few months b4 trying again... sianz! :nah:
MORN !!!!!!!!!!! i'm back at raffles to check if i'm ovulating yaaa...juz took bloodtest n i got 2hrs to rot b4 my appt.....zzzzzzz.....

tat 15mm is the lining.....mine is 12mm lohhhh.......

ya loh!!! tats wad me n hubby ask the same Q....go KL do tat procedure, SAFE OR NOT?!?!!??!!? tats y, we decide not to take the risk..:elvis:.moreover, haf to travel to KL leh.....aiyo...so troublesome.....dun wan laaaaa.....

dun gif up yaaa...though i've been telling tat to myself too...my hubby dun seems to even care much....he wanted a baby so much...but he finds it too extreme n costly juz to go thr all these troubles .....he was saying, if IVF still no results, then nvm baaa...leave it to fate......

I'm also waiting for my period... once it comes i can start with my 2nd cycle...
Hopefully it works but if it doesn't i guess i'll put aside IUI and try TCM. I've tried for almost 4years now... I started with KK for a year no news i switched to traditional massage and medication for a year and a half no news also.... rested for 6months and start with KK again decided with IVF but the gynae advised IUI and she said we dont need IVF as both are normal.... hmmmmm hopefully it works this time... I almost giving up... I get very irritated whenever people ask when i wanna get pregnant.... STRESSSSSSSSSSS
MAY BABY DUST SHOWER ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dun tink too much le.....i oso tink n tink n tink n tink when doc told me tat the max number of tries for IUI is 3times...if fail, then proceed to IVF....i was soooo worried!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:10::eek:10: i was soo scared tat my eggs wont respond well to the injections....then suddenly, all my eggs GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tats y, i cant proceed wif IUI as risk of multiple pregnancy is quite high as recommendation by the Doc.......i can still go ahead lohhh but me n hubby dun wanna take the risk.....oso not gd for my health if i go KL for the procedure......

been tinking alot n make myself worried, unhappy, scared !!!!!!!!!!!!

i juz dun wanna tink abt it anymore le...leave it to fate baaaa...there's noting much we can do except to make ourselves HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheer up all, may baby dust RUB RUB RUB RUB onto all of us !!!!!!!!!!! :shyxxx::tlaugh::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::red:

Oink

Hi Lawla, so how? Are u ovulating & going ahead wif IVF?

I didn't know that they r refering to lining, always thot it's the follicle thingy. Haha, well whatever they say lah... they say scan, i scan... they say do IUI, I do... feel kinda robotic abt the whole process... :mtongue:

Marlysha, I'm oso actively trying for about 3 years... so totally understand how u feel... can be quite disappointing each time. BUT, let's not give up hope yet.
May all of us get a special miracle this time round!!!:Dancing_wub:

lawla12

no wor....yst, i took the injection (to stop my ovulation) too late...my LH has reaches its peak......so, no use having IVF now.....:err:

my doc say, the injection will reduce the risk of multipe pregnancy....so, IUI is more preferable.......

so tomolo i'm doing IUI.....very scare leh..:beek::bunsure:..wait my muscle tense up again, then doc find it hard to inject the sperms.....tat time when i did my HSG, i was soo scare, the doc say the dye keep repelling out :001_07:.....tink tomolo, i've to sing song in my heart to make myself relax.....LOL :win:

the nurse told me NOT to do housework these few days wor...need plenty of rest.......

i can shake LEGS at home liao.....hahahahahahahahahaaaaa:we3jiggy:

Oink

Hey, dun worry too much abt IUI... it's not painful. Only can feel a little discomfort when they insert the speculum, can't even really feel the catheter so juz relax... & think about other happy stuff. :001_302:

I'm going for scan tmr so hopefully, big enough to do IUI on thurs. : ) Then we will be 2ww together. :wink: