Anyone TTC by IUI?

duhduh

oh no.....maybe dun haf enuff soldiers! thats why nothing flow out! hmmm..next time observe again....but really dun remember 'dirtying' my bedsheet leh...

Oink

So how? Cannot go toilet or bath till long long time later? Then better bathe & go toilet 1st b4 doing... then juz lie in bed till few hours later... LOL! :tlaugh:Desperate pple call for desperate measures liao! :001_302:

lawla12

So how? Cannot go toilet or bath till long long time later? Then better bathe & go toilet 1st b4 doing... then juz lie in bed till few hours later... LOL! :tlaugh:Desperate pple call for desperate measures liao! :001_302:
LOL...i got try b4...the most i can lie down n fall asleep for 2hrs +...then auto get up cos URGENT arrr...must go pee pee~ :001_302:

Can i ask?? Which hospital did you do you IUI and how many times?? Wat do they give you before and after the procedure... Sorry I'm asking coz i wanna write in to compare all hospitals before and after procedures difference since the govt complains about the low birth varies!
i did my IUI at TMC, LC's clinic. striked on the 1st time. just did with scanning (follicle) before the procedure. took 2x hcg booster jab after the procedure. simple, fast & painless. most imptly effective to me. :)

ask u all hor....even when u lie down for 30mins, then go bath after tat.....

when u bath, the soliders will flow out too ??????? many times, i suddenly feel smting pop out.......its THE SOLIDERS arrr!!!!!!!!!!!

u all got like tat ??:err:
my DH's soldiers still flow out in the next day... so it's normal to hv them flow out. that means they have good count!! hahaaa..

autumn82

Ya, do already then ZzZZ.. until u need to loo... Heh. :p

marilynn

i did my IUI at TMC, LC's clinic. striked on the 1st time. just did with scanning (follicle) before the procedure. took 2x hcg booster jab after the procedure. simple, fast & painless. most imptly effective to me. :)
Hcg is pregnyl right? Where do they jab you? In KK they jab on the thigh. but only once done on the night before IUI.

lawla12

hhhmmm...actually for myself hor, i dun even know wad jab i took during IUI.......

i only know they say its to release my eggs (injection near my butt area).....but i duno wad's the exact name of the jab......:nah:

Oink

Mine oso for releasing of egg. Thot I saw HCG on the prescription lor. Aiyo, how come all jab at diff spots?

marlysha

hi ladies

just came back frm Dr LC Cheng clinic, today i had ultrasound done to check my eggs. He found tat on my left ovaries there are 3 eggs wif the size of 18,19,20mm and the right ovaries found only 1 egg wif the size of 19mm...so total 4 eggs...dr cheng said the eggs are growing well...i also did a ovulation test at the clinic...but it was negative...but the staff there told me that anytime now..i will be ovulating...so she ask me to check at home by using the clearblue ovulation kit...

if i tested positive for ovulation then i have to see dr cheng in 1 wks time however if i tested negative for the ovulation..until the 30/3 then i have to come back and see him on tat dae itself (30/3) to be given an injection to force the eggs out...

and the total damage for today is $217.21

Oink

hi ladies

just came back frm Dr LC Cheng clinic, today i had ultrasound done to check my eggs. He found tat on my left ovaries there are 3 eggs wif the size of 18,19,20mm and the right ovaries found only 1 egg wif the size of 19mm...so total 4 eggs...dr cheng said the eggs are growing well...i also did a ovulation test at the clinic...but it was negative...but the staff there told me that anytime now..i will be ovulating...so she ask me to check at home by using the clearblue ovulation kit...

if i tested positive for ovulation then i have to see dr cheng in 1 wks time however if i tested negative for the ovulation..until the 30/3 then i have to come back and see him on tat dae itself (30/3) to be given an injection to force the eggs out...

Wow! At least u hv lots of eggs... hmm, I only had 2 little miserable ones and 1 8mm, the other 4mm... haha! Mayb it was too early to scan plus not on medication.

How come u hv to wait 1 week if u r tested positive for ovulation? Are u doing IUI tis cycle? Or juz monitoring only?

lawla12

wow marlysha.....gratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shyxxx:

jia you arrr~~

btw, i 4got if this is ur 1st IUI or wad arr ??? paisey arrr, too many pple trying until i lost count liao........

bid u must b pretty excited abt it....hahahahaaa.......

btw, i still have spotting on n off....zzzzzz....its been 2 weeks liao after my mensus ended on 13th Mar...its day 19 today.......y still haf spotting de ????

hi ladies

are you on natural cycle? see LC 1 weeks time to hv booster izit? i tested +ve opk when my follicle at 19mm. good luck to you :)

marlysha

Wow! At least u hv lots of eggs... hmm, I only had 2 little miserable ones and 1 8mm, the other 4mm... haha! Mayb it was too early to scan plus not on medication.

How come u hv to wait 1 week if u r tested positive for ovulation? Are u doing IUI tis cycle? Or juz monitoring only?
ya hor...i forgot to ask...hehehe..the moment i hear tat my eggs are growing welll....im excited...forgot to ask the necessary question...btw...im not doing IUI...i think should be monitoring...hehehehe...

marlysha

are you on natural cycle? see LC 1 weeks time to hv booster izit? i tested +ve opk when my follicle at 19mm. good luck to you :)

never ask dr cheng why i must and see him in 1wk time should i tested positive..soo the forgetful...i think because of the clomid tat i eat that my egg is growing to tat size...now waiting for the ovulation to occured...

lawla12

never ask dr cheng why i must and see him in 1wk time should i tested positive..soo the forgetful...i think because of the clomid tat i eat that my egg is growing to tat size...now waiting for the ovulation to occured...

hahaha...tat happened to me....evyting happened sooo QUICKLY...then u cant tink properly......only when u reach home, then u tink tink, y i nv ask har, y tis n y tat.......hahahahahaa~

Oink

ya hor...i forgot to ask...hehehe..the moment i hear tat my eggs are growing welll....im excited...forgot to ask the necessary question...btw...im not doing IUI...i think should be monitoring...hehehehe...
haha... u can ask the next time u go. Before I see doc, I was also trying to remember all the questions to ask. I muz hv that look cos doc ask me "any more questions?" before I left... hee. :001_302:

Oh so same as me, I'm oso monitoring only... hiaz, monitoring only already spend so much $$$ lor... imagine doing the procedure... haha! bleed!

marlysha

haha... u can ask the next time u go. Before I see doc, I was also trying to remember all the questions to ask. I muz hv that look cos doc ask me "any more questions?" before I left... hee. :001_302:

Oh so same as me, I'm oso monitoring only... hiaz, monitoring only already spend so much $$$ lor... imagine doing the procedure... haha! bleed!

actually dr cheng did ask me "any other question" i reply no...because i actually was rushing to work..hehehe

ya lor...just only 2 visit already cost much...heart ache...and if tis didnt work out and they find something wrong wif me...i might take a break 1st bfr decide wat to do the next step......