MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

My office 2... cannot FB.... sibei sian...
Hmm... so many uncles n aunties also FB nowadays... sibei hip leh... haha!

My neighbour's kid... poly boy....shld be 18-19yrs old... every morn see me, always call "UNCLE"... kaoz.... :)
Dun call uncle then call ah chek meh? Or Ah bei? :tlaugh::tlaugh:He respect u mah...

I lagi best rite, my neighbour's son, prob ard same age as me, just becoz I got 2 kids, he call me auntie. :tlaugh::tlaugh:Then his sis told him off cannot call auntie la, think I'm younger than him. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

She is fine but still dont want to eat other thing just eat the brown rice ceral only.

How are you lately?
Just brown rice? Erm.. Intro some fish to her or vegs? Also dun want? Mix together?

Am fine, iggy getting more active recently after learning how to crawl and stand... accident prone lately. :tlaugh:

autumn82

aut dearie....Fri is public holiday arrrr....no need work...

BUT BUT BUT BUT, judging from the flow of the interco infor, i doubt can finish by tomolo....

i still need to do cashflow, reporting pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my BS (cost of investments still not finalised yet)....u say la, how to finalise evyting ????????????????????????????

:wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7:
Dun lose hope la, carry on burn the oil... *jiayou*:wong19::wong19:

chuaeil

Just brown rice? Erm.. Intro some fish to her or vegs? Also dun want? Mix together?

Am fine, iggy getting more active recently after learning how to crawl and stand... accident prone lately. :tlaugh:
ya lor, everything also dont want. Wow your knows how to crawl already... mine not yet.
ah ya poor iggy, sayang.
Be more careful ba but kid fall dwn ok one as long as not very bad that kind should be fine. :tlaugh:

chuaeil

mayb you can list your products in ebay to create awareness.

that's was where i started off with my online sales.
was surprise by the response.
a pity i can hardly find time to manage my products on ebay now so juz do with the online store for the time being.
thanks for your advice, appreciated it very much. :tlaugh:

BbpHir3

that's a good sigh, she is recovering. :)
cookie sounds really cute! what breed is he?
hahahhaa... you should look at my "sonny", he is a black and white mini sch who demands to zzz in aircon room! hahaha.
he's a mini silky terrier..

DH lyk!!!! muahaha...

chuaeil: i c alot of photos.. which is which? i think most ppl will think, the cheaper the better, but DS/DD muz lyk wat they wear oso.. if they dun lyk, no matter wat the price, they wun wear de..
my step DD lyk wear nice nice shoes.. but when the shoes/footwear make her feet pain pain, she dun wan walk liaoz.. if got the pram, she'll chase DD off the pram, n sit inside.. lol..

autumn82

he's a mini silky terrier..

DH lyk!!!! muahaha...

chuaeil: i c alot of photos.. which is which? i think most ppl will think, the cheaper the better, but DS/DD muz lyk wat they wear oso.. if they dun lyk, no matter wat the price, they wun wear de..
my step DD lyk wear nice nice shoes.. but when the shoes/footwear make her feet pain pain, she dun wan walk liaoz.. if got the pram, she'll chase DD off the pram, n sit inside.. lol..
Sounds so much like my DD... Only thing is she will still wanna wear the shoes but wif stockings... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

BbpHir3

Sounds so much like my DD... Only thing is she will still wanna wear the shoes but wif stockings... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
mine will juz wear tat 1 time n dun wan wear liaoz.. so very waste $... else is if she wear tat shoe n fall down (she very clumsy de, despite d fact she's alr 5..), den she oso dun wan to wear liaoz...
worse is everytime wan buy for her, she dun wan try... damn headache..

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
chuaeil said:
Hey lisa,
thanks, that was was a impt feedback.:001_302:
Hey Eileen ... sorry for NOT doing up the survey, as promised.
However, I had problems clicking on your hypertext ... all of them leads me to the dropbox with 22 pics, so I dunno which is which that you are referring to.

Anyways, my 2 cents worth:

1) Ref the soft leather shoes, we bought online for Seamus when he was still less than 6 months old ... think we paid about $30, can't really remember. It was not readily available in Singapore back then (about 1.5 years ago), but I do remember seeing others posting here offering to sell online.

2) Ref socks with "bluff designs", we also bought online for Seamus when he was still less than 6 months old ... pack of 6 for about $30, also can't quite remember liao. Design was like your pic #1 but with colours in the shape of shoes & fake shoelaces hanging from the socks ... very cute, but elasticity would be gone after a few washes, so Siggi didn't get them recycled.

Another thing ... where shoes for kids are concerned, I am very particular about the comfort & the protection it provides. For example, the soft leather shoes were worn before Seamus could really walk, becoz I didn't think the softness was gonna give him the support he needed when taking his first steps.
When he ws first dabbling with his first steps, we started to buy Collette shoes for him ... all in all, about 3 pairs & I think they were bought at between $30-$50.
Then, as he was running & jumping more & more, we embarked on buying proper sneakers for him ... 2 pairs of Nike & 1 pair of Adidas. 1 of them fastens via velcro while the other 2 has shoelaces ... all of them costing something between $40-$60.
However, it was a hassle with the shoelaces ... although Seamus was always co-operative enough, as he knows it means he gets to go jalan-jalan after the shoelaces are all done up (so why screw things up & hold thingsback).
So, from there, we progressed to Crocs for him (first buying retail @ $50 or more, before joining sprees to order from US direct at half that kind of price) ... besides being both comfortable & safe in design, he has learnt to get into & out of these Crocs all by himself ... :wink: :wink:

Last edited:

Queenbabe

Today not my day :(
DD very naughty stay in sch library never call home , i thought went missing :(
DS fall from bed coz im getting ready to go sch to search for DD :(

BbpHir3

So, from there, we progressed to Crocs for him (first buying retail @ $50 or more, before joining sprees to order from US direct at half that kind of price) ... besides being both comfortable & safe in design, he has learnt to get into & out of these Crocs all by himself ... :wink: :wink:
by the accidents kids had with crocs.. i dun think i'll b getting them for Letitia.. at least not letting her wear to malls or places with escalators or wet floor.. step DD wore birkies tat day.. fell twice, cuz of heavy rain.. so birkies oso no for DD..

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
BbpHir3 said:
by the accidents kids had with crocs.. i dun think i'll b getting them for Letitia.. at least not letting her wear to malls or places with escalators or wet floor.. step DD wore birkies tat day.. fell twice, cuz of heavy rain.. so birkies oso no for DD..
Both my mum & my MIL got a telling-off from me ... when they told me what you just did, during the time when the photos of the crushed Crocs appeared on the front pages of the local tabloids.

I rebutted with which shoes will not get crushed if the child decide to be stupid enough to put his/her foot into the escalator? Does it mean we should be buying King's Industrial Shoes for our kiddos now?
Nah, I rather teach my children not to be stupid enough to put their foot into the escalator ... :biggrin: :biggrin:

As for wet floors, it's the same theory ... not about the shoes, but your own sense of balance & recovery. :wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCan ... now that there is a tie in the poll, between going to THE zoo & going to A child/baby friendly restaurant ... can I suggest we start zooming in to whcih few restaurants we are talking about?
I think once we zoom in onto the specifics, we should see either a rise or a decline in the votes for such restaurants.

THANKS. :wink: :wink:

BbpHir3

Both my mum & my MIL got a telling-off from me ... when they told me what you just did, during the time when the photos of the crushed Crocs appeared on the front pages of the local tabloids.

I rebutted with which shoes will not get crushed if the child decide to be stupid enough to put his/her foot into the escalator? Does it mean we should be buying King's Industrial Shoes for our kiddos now?
Nah, I rather teach my children not to be stupid enough to put their foot into the escalator ... :biggrin: :biggrin:

As for wet floors, it's the same theory ... not about the shoes, but your own sense of balance & recovery. :wink: :wink:
wat i meant was.. to only let Letitia wear them, only when she understands wat to do n wat not to do.. when the time come for her to start walking, i dun think i'll allow her to wear them yet..

lisa_ng

wat i meant was.. to only let Letitia wear them, only when she understands wat to do n wat not to do.. when the time come for her to start walking, i dun think i'll allow her to wear them yet..
hehe... i was thinking like u.
saw the news and was reluctant to buy any crocs.
but har realise i dun have much choice as nikki feet are broad.
oni crocs scutes can fit her feet. so have to buy coz she doesn't have any casual sandals.
i will hold her up at the step off the escalator.
but now lazy le. i juz ask her to cross/jump over. :001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.