MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

long time neb play IQ questions

ai play mai?

:weyes::webiggrin::wewub::wetwitcy::werolleyes::welaugh::wetongue::we3v_SPIN::we2cute:

CanCanMum

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]1. What is considered YOUR most important flirting tool?

a) Great conversation.
b) Your hands.
c) Your body.
d) Your eyes
e) Your scent.

2. If you are interested in someone across the room, your best strategy is to:

a) keep your shoulders turned toward them but don't look at their face.
b) try to hold their gaze for 3 seconds or longer, look at someone else, then stare at them.
c) continue to look at them and squint your eyes.
d) not look at them at all.
e) look at them for slightly more than one second, look away, then look at them briefly again.

3. You can assume the other person is interested in you if they:

a) refuse to glance at you a second time.
b) turn their back toward you after eye contact.
c) look at you briefly and stop smiling.
d) smile slightly after your second brief eye contact.

4.Once you approach the person of interest, as they are speaking to you, you need to look at their face:

a) 10% of the time.
b) 20% of the time.
c) 50% of the time.
d) 75% of the time.
e) 100% of the time.

5. As the person of interest is speaking to you, you should look at them for periods of time of:

a) less than one second.
b) one to two seconds.
c) one to seven seconds.
d) five to fifteen seconds.
e) fifteen seconds or longer.

credits : http://www.links2love.com/quizzes/flirting_quiz_how_to_flirt.htm
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Queenbabe

Did i tell u good news but im still greedy somemore leh hahaha ..
4yrs later dunno u can wait anot hahaha .. I wan u help me renovate my flat .
Mayb by that time u shake leg liao coz earn enough lolsssssssssssssss .

CanCanMum

OMG~~~

Your score is: 10 (6-14 points) You are among the 'flirtationally challenged.' Read the eye contact tips below before any real world attempts at working a crowded room.

CanCanMum

Did i tell u good news but im still greedy somemore leh hahaha ..
4yrs later dunno u can wait anot hahaha .. I wan u help me renovate my flat .
Mayb by that time u shake leg liao coz earn enough lolsssssssssssssss .
Darling 5,

4 years later hor I WILL STILL BE STUCK HERE FOREVER lor lols

and i will be posting ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR TUTORS AND WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOLS U ALL SENT YR KIDS TO LOLS

eben if i struck lottery or win JACKPOT HIGHTIME or TOTO 1 Mil prize i wil still be IN THIS LINE lor lols

wahahahahhahha~~~ leopard neber changes its spots~~~~~~~~~~

Queenbabe

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]1. What is considered YOUR most important flirting tool? [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) Great conversation.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) Your hands. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) Your body.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) Your eyes[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) Your scent.[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]2. If you are interested in someone across the room, your best strategy is to: [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) keep your shoulders turned toward them but don't look at their face.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) try to hold their gaze for 3 seconds or longer, look at someone else, then stare at them. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) continue to look at them and squint your eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) not look at them at all. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) look at them for slightly more than one second, look away, then look at them briefly again. [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]3. You can assume the other person is interested in you if they:[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) refuse to glance at you a second time. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) turn their back toward you after eye contact. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) look at you briefly and stop smiling.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) smile slightly after your second brief eye contact. [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]4.Once you approach the person of interest, as they are speaking to you, you need to look at their face:[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) 10% of the time.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) 20% of the time. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) 50% of the time. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) 75% of the time. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) 100% of the time.[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]5. As the person of interest is speaking to you, you should look at them for periods of time of:[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) less than one second.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) one to two seconds.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) one to seven seconds.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) five to fifteen seconds. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) fifteen seconds or longer.[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]credits : Flirting - Tests and Quizzes - Flirting Quiz - HOW to Flirt[/FONT]
[/FONT]

A , E , B , B , B

Dunno y i chose these answers :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

A , E , B , B , B

Dunno y i chose these answers :tlaugh:
Wahahahhahaha~~~

Your score is: 5 (0-5 points): DANGER! DANGER!! You're flirtability factor is dangerously low. You could suffer severe ego damage if even a mild flirtation is attempted. Read the eye contact tips below, and re-take the quiz!

worst den meeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~

CanCanMum

[FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana]Kissing Explained
A
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana] first kiss should always be done while the two of you are alone. This will help to avoid any unnecessary nervousness and embarrassing situations. The best type of kiss is one that uses different variations...
such as starting with a small kiss, working into a French Kiss, maybe sucking on your partner's upper or lower lip...
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]
And don't just leave kisses to the lips.
Kiss their cheeks, their chin or their eyelids.
This can be very seductive and romantic.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana]
[FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana] Basic Kissing Tips[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana] Great Breath[/FONT] - [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]This is very important. Make sure you brush your teeth before going out on your date. There is nothing worse than kissing someone with bad breath. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]

If your date consists of having something to eat before the actual kiss, make sure you have a mint on hand to take right after you finish eating. Don't take the mint just before the kiss or chew on gum. You don't want to have something in your mouth when you kiss.

Moist Lips
- You want your lips to be slightly moist when you kiss. Run your tongue over your lips once before you kiss. Don't wear lip gloss because that tends to make the kiss too gooey.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]
And don't wear a lot of lipstick unless you want your partner to wear it too after the kiss. Slightly moist lips makes it easier to move your lips over your partner's and gives both you and your partner a more pleasant experience.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]Positioning - Stand close to your partner. As the two of you move closer together tilt your head slightly. If you can see which way your partner's head is tilting, tilt your head slightly in the opposite direction.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Close Eyes - Just before your lips meet, close your eyes. Some people prefer to leave their eyes open during the kiss. But until you know what your partner prefers, it is best to close your eyes.
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]Open Lips - Open your mouth slightly and place your lips over your partner's lips. Do not hold your breath! Breath through your nose. As your lips meet, press them gently over your partner's. You may wish to move your lips in a slow, circular motion or just leave them still over your partners.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana][FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica,verdana]
[FONT=comic sans ms, arial, helvetica, verdana]
Closed Lips - This is like the type of kiss you'd give your grandma or aunt. Instead of opening your mouth when your lips meet, keep them closed. This is also a good way of letting your partner know this is as far as it goes. It also makes a great hello/good-bye kiss or a great first time kiss if you're nervous.

credits : where did i paste from??????????
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

CanCanMum

[FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Stay-at-home movie date ideas!!![/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Email Treat
Suggest and plan your date for a week - communicate ONLY by email, then get together and watch " You've Got Mail."

[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Royal Treat
Treat them royally - then check out " The Princess Bride."
(Cary Elwes, Robin Wright Penn, Peter Falk)
OR " Roman Holiday."
(Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck).

[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Get a Que
Pool's Cool - Play a little pool, then cuddle up to watch " The Color of Money."

[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Hearts Afire
" Always" A daredevil firefighter pilot dies in a plane crash but returns to earth as an angel to help his former girlfriend.
(Richard Dreyfuss & Holly Hunter - 1989)
[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Dancin' Romancin'
Try a little dancin' then settle in to watch "Save the Last Dance" for the romancin' part.
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Love & Games
Play some indoor games - light-weight foam bats and balls, basketballs and trash cans are always fun... Then snuggle up for "Jerry Maguire"
(Tom Cruise & Renee Zellweger - 1996)

[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Medieval Magic
Young lovers, separated from each other by an evil curse, attempt to break the spell and reunite in "Ladyhawke."
(Matthew Broderick & Michelle Pfeiffer - 1985)
[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Karate Kiss
Practice your Karate holds (or any kind of hold that works) then watch " Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon."
(Yun-Fat Chow, Michelle Yeoh - 2000)
[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Cyrano Says
[FONT=comic sans ms, arial,helvetica,verdana] Write love notes (or poems) for each other then watch " Roxanne."
(Steve Martin and Daryl Hanna)

credits : Love Romance Links 2 Love Site
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Queenbabe

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]1. What is considered YOUR most important flirting tool? [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) Great conversation.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) Your hands. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) Your body.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) Your eyes[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) Your scent.[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]2. If you are interested in someone across the room, your best strategy is to: [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) keep your shoulders turned toward them but don't look at their face.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) try to hold their gaze for 3 seconds or longer, look at someone else, then stare at them. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) continue to look at them and squint your eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) not look at them at all. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) look at them for slightly more than one second, look away, then look at them briefly again. [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]3. You can assume the other person is interested in you if they:[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) refuse to glance at you a second time. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) turn their back toward you after eye contact. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) look at you briefly and stop smiling.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) smile slightly after your second brief eye contact. [/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]4.Once you approach the person of interest, as they are speaking to you, you need to look at their face:[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) 10% of the time.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) 20% of the time. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) 50% of the time. [/FONT]
[/FONT]d) 75% of the time.
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana][FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) 100% of the time.[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]5. As the person of interest is speaking to you, you should look at them for periods of time of:[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]a) less than one second.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]b) one to two seconds.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]c) one to seven seconds.[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]d) five to fifteen seconds. [/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]e) fifteen seconds or longer.[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,verdana]credits : Flirting - Tests and Quizzes - Flirting Quiz - HOW to Flirt[/FONT]
[/FONT]

D , E , C , D , D

CanCanMum

A Gas Problem

There was once a very prim and proper older lady who had a problem with passing gas. Since she came from a generation when people didn't even talk about this kind of problem it took a long time for her to seek help.

Finally, however, she was persuaded to consult her family doctor.
After she filled out all the proper forms and had waited about 20 minutes in the waiting room the doctor called her into his office, leaned back in his chair, folded his hands into a steeple and asked her how he could help.

"Doctor," she said, "I have a very bad gas problem."

"A gas problem?" replied the doctor.

"Yes. Yesterday afternoon I had lunch with the Secretary of State and his wife and had six, um, er, ahhh... silent gas emissions. Last night I had dinner with the governor and his wife and had four silent gas emissions. Then, while sitting in your waiting room I had five silent gas emissions! Doctor, you've got to help me! What can we do?"

"Well," said the doctor thoughtfully, "I think the first thing we're going to do is give you a hearing test."

Queenbabe

My horoscope sign is Cancer hehehe
4yrs later i will move to champion court if i cant get the half yearly next month 13 :)

I get no. 43 for BTO Champion Court ..

Status
Not open for further replies.