Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BbpHir3

Anyone can recommend which mobile to get?!?!! Urgent!! Need to get it by tomorrow!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
but LG phone!! DH n I both using LG.. most imptly, it's baby proof.. tested n proven by our little Letitia!! muahahahaha.... she chew-ed, saliva-ed, threw, n kick-ed our phone liaoz.. still can use lyk magic!! wahahahaha...:red::red:

is it just me??? there seems to be a couple more of a few letters.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
it's definately u....

YEAH....on....I just told Bbphir few days ago i quit drinking...so i guess by the time you jio me just nice...ha ha ha i normally only quit for a few days...no displine then i drink at home.
c c!! spiral dearie bluff me!!

yep...but 2 of us going only ...dont choose that place cos loads of peks...ha haha and i dont want those peks to come to our table cos they only buy you beer...those cheapo...
did u guys leave lychee in your glass accidentally?? lol!!
tell d ah peks to go kopithiam lahz.. amk alot S11.. go drink beer got free gal talk to them...

我呢?

我呢我呢??
over here!!!! Ai Ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think no one online liaoz... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

juz came back from watching terminater salvation.. quite nice to watch!!:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:long time nv go pak tor n watch movie wib DH liaoz.. today can go out to juz watch 1 movie i alr very very happy... b4 goin out MIL gib me black face... hmph.. not my prob.. is DH suggest de...:001_302:

Queenbabe

BUTTER FACTORY ALOT YANDAO ang-moooohhh...
st james st james ~!
double o actually alot seem-like-mothers ...alot pek liddat.
20saturday har.. can tell miie where you go... go crash you~!
elaine~! i see the whole 3 pages.~! you very funny ~!!!!!!!!!!
How funny ? :001_302: did u laugh until u fall down from ur seat when u typing?

Butter factory never went before .... fun anot ....
Double O lastime favourite ..... the q super long not much yandao LOL ......
St james i dont like leh hahahahaha .......
Wah go crash me .... i still dont know meeting my fren anot coz they cant confirm wif me too :embarrassed: if not u , me & spiral dearie go 'wet' lah :Dancing_wub:

lawla12

MORN ALL ~!!!~~

wake up to do my jabs...later go zzz again...kekekee.....

oh ya....no1 ans my Q de leh...

tat photo contest, 1 person can vote for how many pictures ????

yellowpudding

Good morning. Not really having sleepless nights cause Freya wakes up every 3 hours for her feeds. So far she is pretty cooperative in the timing - every 3 hours. Hehehe.

Lawla dear: How's the IUI. I saw that big needle you have. Very brave. Jia You.

almond

Good morning. Not really having sleepless nights cause Freya wakes up every 3 hours for her feeds. So far she is pretty cooperative in the timing - every 3 hours. Hehehe.

Pudding sistar!! you also jia you!! :tlaugh::tlaugh:

yellowpudding

Post for fun... dont have baby sleeping pic... but got baby "cleavage" pic... can a not?
haha!
Aut.. Pud... dont think only you have horrrr :p
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
:err::err::err::err::err:

Pud hun~~~~~~~~~~
Darling ~

molest sweetie pudding

WO XIANG SHI NI LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hugs Lawla Dear... I miss you too!

halo everyone.....puddin bac ???miss you neh....
I am back, but am resting and taking care of Freya so my log in hours will be kind of weird :)
Hello everyone!! Just got back from wedding dinner... what's happening here? :p Anyone can summarize for me?? How is everyone doing???
How's the wedding and Josh dear?

Jac dearie > yes the thread running so fast sometimes i read until i blur ......

Spiral dearie > xavier is having cough & flu but now better thanks ........
Elaine Daring! Hope Xavier recovers soon! :)
Almond: Thank you. So far she is okay. 15 more mins to her next feed. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Lisa Dear: Hope Nikki recovers soon! :)
Autumn Darling: Iggy and Belle okay?
CANCAN DARLIN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?

Last edited:

autumn82

Good mOrn eVeryone!!! :)

Iggy still super whiny. Still slight fever.. But shldn't be a prob.. Heh. Belle is fine still.. -_-"

BbpHir3

MORN ALL ~!!!~~

wake up to do my jabs...later go zzz again...kekekee.....

oh ya....no1 ans my Q ...

that photo contest, 1 person can vote for how many pictures ????
i think can vote alot alot bax...... i think got ppl vote 3-4 photos rite? i still waiting for more photos.. i want baby pics!! all so cute....

KNS... I old Uncle you also want to Bluff.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
whr got bluff you?????? i only c 1 alphabet at the end.. never c alot alot... SERIOUS!!! :err::err:

:err::err::err::err::err:

Darling ~

Hugs Lawla Dear... I miss you too!

I am back, but am resting and taking care of Freya so my log in hours will be kind of weird :)

How's the wedding and Josh dear?

Elaine Daring! Hope Xavier recovers soon! :)
Almond: Thank you. So far she is okay. 15 more mins to her next feed. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Lisa Dear: Hope Nikki recovers soon! :)
Autumn Darling: Iggy and Belle okay?
CANCAN DARLIN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?
pudding dearie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo hao xiang ni and Freya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:
does Freya have to go back/ go polyclinic to check for her jaundice?? i rmb bringing dear daughter go polyclinic on the following monday that we discharged for her development test and jaundice test...

dear daughter have been very vocal this few days.. keep talking.... keep LaLaLaLaLa-ing....... izzit she talkative type or all babies will go thru this stage?? she can LaLaLa by herslef, LaLaLa to the dog, Laaaaa to the wall.......

Last edited:

yellowpudding

i think can vote alot alot bax...... i think got ppl vote 3-4 photos rite? i still waiting for more photos.. i want baby pics!! all so cute....

whr got bluff you?????? i only c 1 alphabet at the end.. never c alot alot... SERIOUS!!! :err::err:

pudding dearie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo hao xiang ni and Freya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:
does Freya have to go back/ go polyclinic to check for her jaundice?? i rmb bringing dear daughter go polyclinic on the following monday that we discharged for her development test and jaundice test...

dear daughter have been very vocal this few days.. keep talking.... keep LaLaLaLaLa-ing....... izzit she talkative type or all babies will go thru this stage?? she can LaLaLa by herslef, LaLaLa to the dog, Laaaaa to the wall.......
Hi dear! How's everything going over at your end? No 2 got guai guai ?
Freya is okay. She has to go back on Monday with me to Thomson for checkup. :001_302: Other than that, she is peaceful. *Thanks to Autumn who imparts her skills - :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

BbpHir3

can feel abit of movements frm him at night.. dear husband sae it's not him, it's my tummy saying i'm hungry... lol.... other than that he's not giving me much MS.. have not really puke.. only got the nausea feeling.. so i'm keeping my fingers cross.. lol...
icic... having fun wib confinement??

lawla12

not yet ovulate leh.......gynae ask me to tet tomolo noon....

but me kiasu, i went to test tis morn, bo ovulation.....so wait for tomolo yaaaa....kekekeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.