• :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiralng

Kidz Amaze

Kidz Amaze is one of the largest playgrounds in Singapore equipped with a three-storey vertical maze and the latest play technology that is specially designed for both children as well as adults.

This 17,000 square feet playground arena consists of visually stunning and fully themed interactive soft play centers that will fully captivate your child’s imagination. An impressive array of motion play events, slides and activities will engage their sense of direction, motion and coordination as they navigate through this multi-level play centre. Our friendly facilitators will be there to guide you along. There is also a fully equipped toddler play area with gated entrance for younger children.

Apart from the playground, Kidz Amaze also offers party rooms to make your child’s birthday and special occasions a truly memorable one. Come down to Kidz Amaze with your family and friends to experience the true wonder of play!

Operating Hours
10am to 9pm daily
(Closed for maintenance every last Tuesday of the month)

Rates

Kidz Amaze membership fee (Applicable age: 3yrs to 18 yrs old)
Junior members* : $15 (one off)
Non SAFRA members: $40 (one off)

*SAFRA Dependent Members & children aged 5 and below.

Per Entry
($)
SAFRA Member
($)
Kidz Amaze Member
($)
Child
*below the age of 4yrs must be
accompanied by at least 1 adult
10​

Accompanying Adult

2​
Family Package
(2 children & 2 adults; grandparents free)
25​
(Above rates subject to prevailing GST charges)

Please contact 6686 4321 or email kidzamaze@safra.sg for more details on party packages! Last published
Wah...thanks. If i am going, i let u know so u can bring regine along...hee..hee...i think she will have a harder time looking of my girls.

almond

must wait a couple of months more before my DS can put the playground to good use.... Lol... now he only learning how to crawl straight... Lol....

Spiralng

must wait a couple of months more before my dear son can put the playground to good use.... Lol... now he only learning how to crawl straight... Lol....
Appreciate the crawling stage...now my kids almost fully utialize the playground till those almost damage it....

Queenbabe

my ds dont know how to crawl straight hahahaha but he power roll left roll right just to get what he saw .....

almond

bye bye both sistars too.... finishing my last bottle of cool down beer.... next time will reminder and jio you two out for drinking session... IF POSSIBLE.... Lol... Good nite!!! and Sleep tight!!

Queenbabe

Xavier very solid ...what you feed him hah??? somemore so fair....
hahahaha feed him milk only ....... solid food he dont wan i force him he stick out tongue everytime haiz sian ......... keep crying for milk nia ..... fair becoz his dad & me fair ....... if regine is like him then good ..... so tanned not like ger ger ........:embarrassed:

Queenbabe

bye bye both sistars too.... finishing my last bottle of cool down beer.... next time will reminder and jio you two out for drinking session... IF POSSIBLE.... Lol... Good nite!!! and Sleep tight!!
Possible hahahahaha ......... nitezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spiralng

GD night bro and dun forget our appointment hor...if not elaine and i will pm u till your box burst...ha ha ha .....

Spiralng

hahahaha feed him milk only ....... solid food he dont want i force him he stick out tongue everytime haiz sian ......... keep crying for milk nia ..... fair becoz his dad & me fair ....... if regine is like him then good ..... so tanned not like ger ger ........:embarrassed:
Aiyo like this also can....must be damed gd and expensive milk powder...my hubby and me also fair leh...but my eldest quite dark also.....for your info regine very pretty hor...u be careful when she grow up...hee...hee..

Come our table buy beer only ..... ask them go home sleep early :001_302: no .... i think we go those more yandao & YP places better :tlaugh:
BUTTER FACTORY ALOT YANDAO ang-moooohhh...
st james st james ~!
double o actually alot seem-like-mothers ...alot pek liddat.
20saturday har.. can tell miie where you go... go crash you~!
elaine~! i see the whole 3 pages.~! you very funny ~!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.... ya .... now cannot drink too much.... if not, .... haiz....
dont't talk bout it.... we know can already... lol...

YA LOOOHH YA LOHHH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.