Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Hi dear! How's everything going over at your end? No 2 got guai guai ?
Freya is okay. She has to go back on Monday with me to Thomson for checkup. :001_302: Other than that, she is peaceful. *Thanks to Autumn who imparts her skills - :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
:err::err::err: *stressed* Wat did I do again?? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

I'm soooo tired.. :( Sickening Iggy has been sooo whiny, have to sleep on me b4 I can put him on the bed, less than 1 hr of nap, he wails and I've to put him on me to sleep then put him on bed again... Jialatz.. Last nite, I lost count how many times he woke up to do tt "stunt"..... Let's change, I take Freya back, u take Iggy bk.. LOL.

autumn82

not yet ovulate .......gynae ask me to tet tomolo noon....

but me kiasu, i went to test tis morn, bo ovulation.....so wait for tomolo yaaaa....kekekeeee
Jiayou~~ *showers lawla wif heaps of baby dusts* :001_302::001_302::001_302:

yellowpudding

can feel abit of movements frm him at night.. dear husband sae it's not him, it's my tummy saying i'm hungry... lol.... other than that he's not giving me much MS.. have not really puke.. only got the nausea feeling.. so i'm keeping my fingers cross.. lol...
icic... having fun wib confinement??
Confinement is good. My Mil is the one doing it, so she comes here and cook my meals and let me have hands on with Freya while she monitors and helps to correct. :)

not yet ovulate .......gynae ask me to tet tomolo noon....

but me kiasu, i went to test tis morn, bo ovulation.....so wait for tomolo yaaaa....kekekeeee
Jia you darling!

Erm.. Jolin's disc is "stucked" in my player, so if she likes, she will just switch on and listen... Driving me nuts.. :embarrassed:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

:err::err::err: *stressed* what did I do again?? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

I'm soooo tired.. :( Sickening Iggy has been sooo whiny, have to sleep on me before I can put him on the bed, less than 1 hr of nap, he wails and I've to put him on me to sleep then put him on bed again... Jialatz.. Last nite, I lost count how many times he woke up to do that "stunt"..... Let's change, I take Freya back, you take Iggy back.. LOL.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: is he teething again? Freya is okay. Still in lala land, waiting for her to wake up for her feed.:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
i'm here!!!
I was wondering how did autumn dearie get e kids to bed by 7pm and dont wake up for nite feeds ...
Hmm... I'm wondering 2.... some booze in the milk? :)
My dd woke up 3 times last night... cos' dd wants to come n sleep in our room... now all of us sleepy.... dd slept in the car earlier... now awake n want to go swimming.... dw knock out liao... duh... bluff dd to play with her toys now... hope she forgets about swimming later :)

yellowpudding said:
Confinement is good. My mother in law is the one doing it, so she comes here and cook my meals and let me have hands on with Freya while she monitors and helps to correct.
Hmm... U seems to be njoying your confinement... not bad lehhh :)
I got phobia of crying babies liaoo :)

princessminn

Hmm... I'm wondering 2.... some booze in the milk? :)
My dear daughter woke up 3 times last night... cos' dear daughter wants to come and sleep in our room... now all of us sleepy.... dear daughter slept in the car earlier... now awake and want to go swimming.... dw knock out ... duh... bluff dear daughter to play with her toys now... hope she forgets about swimming later :):)
ya lo.i tink autumn dearie veri lihai!!!

u better pray hard tt she forget.coz usually they dun forget rite?
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

ahjes

yoz all mummies and daddies! ahjes aka jessie on the house! Pudding darling, Congras to the birth of Freya!

Daddy D

Alpha Male
ya .i tink autumn dearie veri smart!!!

you better pray hard that she forget.coz usually they dont forget rite?
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
I think aut sets her kids are timer mode... :)
dear daughter still playing with her toys... she just reminded me today not raining, can go swimming later... duh...
Later then bluff her it's dinner time ... but scared she will start crying... :p

Last edited:

princessminn

I think aut sets her kids are timer mode... :)
dear daughter still playing with her toys... she just reminded me today not raining, can go swimming later... duh...
Later then bluff her it's dinner time ... but scared she will start crying... :p
Haaa.maybe aut did set timer in her kids.Heee.=x

Aiyo!!!she is such a clever girl wor.
cant be bluff de.
U jialat le...

BbpHir3

my talkative DD is talking to her snoring daddy.... wahahahaha... damn cute siaz!!! it's the weekends, but it's so boring!!!!! heng step DD nv come this weekend (u noe lahz.. ppl juz come back from Australia... den PIL kia-c type....), else she cfm look for mi to play wib her "cooking" de....

yellowpudding

Hmm... you seems to be njoying your confinement... not bad lehhh :)
I got phobia of crying babies liaoo :)
I am quite lucky Freya is easy going and somehow on timer mode type :)

yoz all mummies and daddies! ahjes aka jessie on the house! Pudding darling, Congras to the birth of Freya!
Thank you darling! How's everything going over at your end? The bruise okay le mah?
aiyooo... jiatlat... dear daughter just reminded me THIRD time about swimming... cannot siamm liaooo... :)
Weather is quite good for swimming today - just bring her ah :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I am quite lucky Freya is easy going and somehow on timer mode type :)
Weather is quite good for swimming today - just bring her :)
Cool... back from swim n shower... now can idle while dw feeds dd.
dd always complains about the "splashing boys"... so taught her to turn around n kick hard with her legs... she so happy that she can splash the boys back! haha!
U bottle feed freya liaoo ahh?

yellowpudding

Cool... back from swim and shower... now can idle while dw feeds dear daughter.
dear daughter always complains about the "splashing boys"... so taught her to turn around and kick hard with her legs... she so happy that she can splash the boys back! haha!
you bottle feed freya liaoo ahh?
Yup. Already bottle feed her :)

BbpHir3

Cool... back from swim n shower... now can idle while dw feeds dd.
dd always complains about the "splashing boys"... so taught her to turn around n kick hard with her legs... she so happy that she can splash the boys back! haha!
U bottle feed freya liaoo ahh?
Daddy D teaching "how to revenge on splashing boys.."

Status
Not open for further replies.