MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Yah I think so too as well... definitely no no...

Not for good that's for sure... intending to come back to SG in a few years time. Would like Josh to study here. :embarrassed:

OOh...good good...u WONT b leaving us....hehehehee....but ur DH is ok if u stay here for good rite ?

so planning for no2 soon ??? kekekekeee.....tink u counting down for ur DH's arrival....kekekeee:tlaugh::tlaugh:

JacquiLau

let me complain super angry

THIS CUTE AND ACT CUTE COLLEAGUE

bossie looking for me and he REFUSED TO INFORM ME!!!!

wtf......i overheard him saying to bossie "Oh she is back"

after he put down the phone i asked him "Issit boss lookin for me"

he said "YEAH"

then i said " and you never tell me?"

He kept quiet....silence.

wadz he trying to do??? Let boss think i am late for lunch? Go 2 hour lunch izzit?

Fu**ker!!!!

Pardon me i really angry liaOOO
Oh dear... this kind of people you might want to be careful... they are those that will go behind your back and complain to the boss! *sayang bossie*

JacquiLau

OOh...good good...you WONT b leaving us....hehehehee....but your dear husband is ok if you stay here for good rite ?

so planning for no2 soon ??? kekekekeee.....tink you counting down for your dear husband's arrival....kekekeee:tlaugh::tlaugh:
Hmm... he will be coming here too! LOL I think seperated for 6 months is long enough don't think we can stand been away from one another anything longer then that... He will probably apply for PR here and work here.

No2... Hee Hee... we want a number 2 but probably in the next 2 - 5 years time.. hopefully all goes according to plan! :embarrassed:

autumn82

let me complain super angry

THIS CUTE AND ACT CUTE COLLEAGUE

bossie looking for me and he REFUSED TO INFORM ME!!!!

wtf......i overheard him saying to bossie "Oh she is back"

after he put down the phone i asked him "Issit boss lookin for me"

he said "YEAH"

then i said " and you never tell me?"

He kept quiet....silence.

wadz he trying to do??? Let boss think i am late for lunch? Go 2 hour lunch izzit?

Fu**ker!!!!

Pardon me i really angry liaOOO
*sayangs* baObei... Later I ask uncle ian to go over and act beng. Ai mai? Wahahahah. :p :wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

omg please dont kill me for the spam below..........

JOIN ME IN FISH A FISH can can can can can please pleaSE PLEASE. just join and quit also can.. (level zero...) i only require 11more people join i can get 50-person-familiar faces trophy hahahhahahaaaa i know i'm super lame...

ok , sorry much much for de m-i-a .

but anything, i will always b @ facebook okay okay

oooo!! erm.. my gerr is crawling to the kitchen small window.... she lurve that spot... her one and only window... (for her height....) and she's kneeling last month... now she's asking more this month... standing with palms on wall.... and she wavessssss BYEBYE .. (anyohow shake hand kind).......... and she calls everyone YE-YE / JIE-JIE... oo her first word was GAI-GAI- on 22june.. she said more than 30over timex...

errr anybody wan NDP tickets... pm me in facebook.... this week got 7. next week actual day gt 2.....

okay *i'm sorry for not reading past few days/weeks/months' post... will definitely b there on next outing kay......

and my gerr pasT her teething period liao! shiock de lo.... i love the teething-gel-from-watsons. ($6.70) very miracle.!!

seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu alllllllllllllllllllll buaiiiiiiiiiii buaiiiiiiiiiii

EMPLOY me plssss...i go there and b unreasonable auntie and scold that newbie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u know, when i really really despise someone.... i take out my beautiful camera... and *ka-chaaaaaaa*...

cancan. post his photo here la...

we see him. step his feet once... one auntie step one foot. hundred aunties he pain die liao

oh you all been to the new "mouldy looking" shopping centre at BUGIS bo?

call iluma or something like that

wahhhh the building lookz so expensive lorr and the shops ther bo langz deee
u never see ION. more expensive lo.. go in......... i tink only toilet match me... lolx. but their toilet is chio de lor.

lawla12

sianz..super sianzzzzz

tis tootpig mgr, she has been working here for 6mths liaooo...she still duno how to use our system....

she dump me back my report, ask me wad is the nature of tis account...wad is tat..wad r the transactions etc..zzzz

cant u juz login system n CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u juz need to key in the account codes n year can liaooo wad !!!

very hard mehhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to her seat, n ask her, do u wan me to print out the details of ALL the transactions......she can sense i'm pissed off......then she ask me, "u know how to see the details" ......zzzzzzzzzzzz.....i've teach her more than 3times...i even send her the print-screen step-by-step procedure on how to see the details.................she juz cant b bothered to look at it !!! want an easy way out.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

really bth loohhhh...tootpig idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wanna try my photographer? $600 for outdoor shots (in year 2003 laaa). Hez quite good. Do up an album + original photos on cd rom and give you all.
your photographer stay khatib??????? sounds very similiar siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my photographer VERY GOOD... (i dint know until the photos are out)
he's just cheap. so i thought anyhow take take photo....... nexttime got money take nicer...............

he very slow.. take photo must aim me then aim charlie...
he very uncle... see him very sian.... feel like quickly end quickly byebye uncle.... very irritated kind. lolx
kinda demanding. stand here. do what. do this do that.......

end up!! wa lao!! photo very nice lo... i so dark-skin... charlie so fair...
but he so skillful take us same colour tone... then i realise how come everytime he take photo so long..... focus everything. like pro liddat... (erm.... he really very old.. heard he in photography very very very long)

same same???

Queenbabe

Ohhhh...... I bought a diaper bag too... but bought it from OG... :p Which bag you looking at?? Come share share here!
i get it from gmarket ... how to tell u .... i think no brand .... im too boring nothing to do so i jus go & buy hahaha .... it looks ok to me ... got 7 pratical pockets .... :shyxxx:

Status
Not open for further replies.