(recommended by spiral dearie)

The Magic Of Chongqing Hot Pot
19 Tanglin Road
#04-06 Tanglin Shopping Centre

(recommended by aut dearie)

Mini Steamboat Delight (Parkway SC)
80 Marine Parade Road
#B1-118 Parkway Parade

(I LOVE THIS, but kindly note tat its not buffet style)

La Mei Zi 辣妹子 (Beach Road)
101 Beach Road
#01-02 The 101 Building

Happy Pay Steamboat 天天火锅小厨
2 Tan Quee Lan Street
#01-01

(heard from my frds its nice...but i went hungrygowhere n search, tis store got quite bad review...i nv try b4 wor)

----any comments which one to go maaa ?? or u all got any nice ones to intro ?????

sunflowerlady

hullo everybody :)
hi oblong dearie...hw r u...miz u here.....

Ok why not I pick a date and see if its ok?? How about next Wednesday, 5 August? Location to be confirm?
jac dearie..i cant make it on weekday noon..dinner no prob....:001_302:

Morning everyone...
I am in a bad mood!!!!!! *Argh

ohhhh..wat happen???

STEAMBOAT BUFFET ~

(dont know who one is nice)

Chong Qing Yuan Yang Steamboat Restaurant
99 Geylang Road
(between Geylang 1 & 3)

Hotpot Culture
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-138D Marina Square

The Mushroom Pot 长寿锅 (Orchard Point)
160 Orchard Road
#04-00 Orchard Point

19 Tanglin Road

80 Marine Parade Road
#B1-118 Parkway Parade

(I LOVE THIS, but kindly note that its not buffet style)

Mei Zi 辣妹子 (Beach Road)
101 Beach Road
#01-02 The 101 Building

2 Tan Quee Lan Street
#01-01

(heard from my friends its nice...but i went hungrygowhere and search, tis store got quite bad review...i never try before )

----any comments which one to go maaa ?? or you all got any nice ones to intro ?????

NO NO for Happy pay rest..soup is recycled...!@#$%^& so yucky!!!

morning pudd, lawla dearie & everyone

lawla12

hi oblong dearie...hw are you...miz you here.....

jac dearie..i cant make it on weekday noon..dinner no prob....:001_302:

ohhhh..what happen???

NO NO for Happy pay rest..soup is recycled...!@#$%^& so yucky!!!

morning pudd, lawla dearie & everyone

ok...NOTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u got anymore nice ones to intro ???

actually, some of them, i nv try b4...i juz went hungrygowhere n search n paste...LOL!!!!!!

sunflowerlady

STEAMBOAT BUFFET ~

(dont know who one is nice)

99 Geylang Road
(between Geylang 1 & 3)

Hotpot Culture
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-138D Marina Square

The Mushroom Pot 长寿锅 (Orchard Point)
160 Orchard Road
#04-00 Orchard Point

19 Tanglin Road

80 Marine Parade Road
#B1-118 Parkway Parade

(I LOVE THIS, but kindly note that its not buffet style)

Mei Zi 辣妹子 (Beach Road)
101 Beach Road
#01-02 The 101 Building

2 Tan Quee Lan Street
#01-01

(heard from my friends its nice...but i went hungrygowhere and search, tis store got quite bad review...i never try before )

----any comments which one to go maaa ?? or you all got any nice ones to intro ?????

maybe the 1st one i and hubby went there before...not sure it is the same one..must see pic of the exact location...if it is the one,not bad...can recommend cos they have many soup type to choose and some are herbal soup...they used those type of clay pot type of steamboat...

really not sure if this is the shop

parkway that stall,i tried before..but tink buffet style is better for more ppl..

dearie..i dont mind to try the one at tanglin shopping ctr

Last edited:

autumn82

Good mOrn eVeryone!!! :)

I saw sun plaza got winner wor.. Too bad dh never strike, 3 nos. the most. Wahahahah :p

oblong darling: Both of us are fine.. Life as normal.. bored. Iggy's getting super cheeky nowadays.. :p Glad to hear Jeff's doing well.. Hope to hear good news from u soon k! Do take care.. :)

jaC darling: Can make it on other weekdays except Wed? Coz Belle got ballet class... *giggles*

yellowpudding

Jacki wants me to consider placing Freya under his folks when she hits 6 months old. As in she STAYS with his folks Mon to Thurs!!!!!!!

*Annoyed...

lawla12

maybe the 1st one i and hubby went there before...not sure it is the same one..must see pic of the exact location...if it is the one,not bad...can recommend cos they have many soup type to choose and some are herbal soup...they used those type of clay pot type of steamboat...

really not sure if this is the shop

parkway that stall,i tried before..but tink buffet style is better for more ppl..
99 Geylang Road
(between Geylang 1 & 3)

---lorong 3...i know G7 is at lorong 3...but i dont recall seeing tis steamboat store lehhh......

sun sun dearie....u see izzi tis shop
http://www.yebber.com/review/chong-qing-yuan-yang-steamboat-restaurant/

Last edited:

lawla12

Jacki wants me to consider placing Freya under his folks when she hits 6 months old. As in she STAYS with his folks Mon to Thurs!!!!!!!

*Annoyed...
u mean stay for 4days or stay there while u all r working ? then after work, go fetch ur darling ?????

when r u planning to go back to work ??????

i feel tat, its not good if put ur baby over 4 days at grand-parents' place w/o fetching her home.....the baby wont b close to parents....

sunflowerlady

yellowpudding

you mean stay for 4days or stay there while you all are working ? then after work, go fetch your darling ?????

when are you planning to go back to work ??????

i feel that, its not good if put your baby over 4 days at grand-parents' place w/o fetching her home.....the baby wont b close to parents....
He meant stay there for 4 days without coming home, I dont't fancy that idea one bit. He suggested that cause I am doing my masters and due for exams. Lawla darling, I will only head back to work when Freya hits 1 year old. Anything before she hits 1 year old is NO NO NO.

Last edited:

lawla12

He meant stay there for 4 days without coming home, I dont't fancy that idea one bit. He suggested that cause I am doing my masters and due for exams.
hhhhmmm....its quite hard to concentrate on ur studies when ur darling cry, need sm1 to play wif etc.......

izzi only put for 4days or 4days over a few weeks ???????

if only 1 week, i tink shd b ok....

but a few weeks, i dun really like the idea too.......

dun b angry sweetie pudding...ur DH has ur interest yaaa...he oso scare u cant study properly , tats y suggest tis.......

sunflowerlady

*Annoyed...
pro and con to his suggestion...

Pro
you can concentrade on work, as PIL's will take good care of freya
hubby and wife hve more time paktor

con
you gona miss your ger,less time with ger
method of upbringing is to their way
every nite you travel there to see ger or every morn to send her back to the folk..

etc...

actually your hubby is so caring..he tink for you...knowing you hve to sit for your exam

Last edited:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Wah .... 10,000 small $ hahaha .... you very rich ...

Lawla dearie .... he must be the TPY toto winner ....
must aim $3 million mahh :)

very lost and aimless since june..
dont't know what to look forward to..
everyday life seems the same and at the end of each day nothing was achieved.
went for a short trip come back worst.. even more aimlessly working through the days.
U ok there? Take good care... dun anyhow think :)

wahahaha~~ this one arhz?? must find Daddy D and Almond liaoz...
i no help~~
Huh? Help in simi enhancement?

chey.....no win arrrr....SURE OR NOT~~ :err::err::err:
Bluff u for wat... wait for $3 million bahh :)

Morning everyone...
I am in a bad mood!!!!!! *Argh

*Annoyed...
Sayang... I think u'll be more distracted without Freya around... if u can manage studies n Freya together, then good lor :)
Perhaps, get a maid to do the household chores bahh... at least u will have more time on hand then :)

autumn82

pro and con to his suggestion...

Pro
you can concentrade on work, trust is there
hubby and wife hve more time paktor

con
you gona miss your ger,less time with ger
method of upbringing is to their way
every nite you travel there to see ger or every morn to send her back to the folk..

etc...

actually your hubby is so caring..he tink for you...knowing you hve to sit for your exam
Yea, but he forgets the part where mummy and freya might not have that close bond if freya stays over.. :001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
dont b angry sweetie pudding...your dear husband has your interest yaaa...he also scare you cant study properly , tats why suggest tis.......
autumn82 said:
Yea, but he forgets the part where mummy and freya might not have that close bond if freya stays over..
Moral of the story... hubby dun "gek kiang" n suggest solution to wifey, when she never ask for it :)

autumn82

Moral of the story... hubby dont "gek kiang" and suggest solution to wifey, when she never ask for it :)
:tlaugh:If hubby dun suggest, we as wifey will complain, "Hello? R u listening?? Can't u just give some suggestions rather than keep yr mouth shut all the time?"

lawla12

:tlaugh:If hubby dont suggest, we as wifey will complain, "Hello? are you listening?? Can't you just give some suggestions rather than keep your mouth shut all the time?"

LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes yes...true true

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.