MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

maybe the 1st one i and hubby went there before...not sure it is the same one..must see pic of the exact location...if it is the one,not bad...can recommend cos they have many soup type to choose and some are herbal soup...they used those type of clay pot type of steamboat...

really not sure if this is the shop

parkway that stall,i tried before..but tink buffet style is better for more ppl..

dearie..i dont mind to try the one at tanglin shopping ctr

actually, there's 1 more....

Fortune Cuisine 八味坊

Address:
Blk 106 Clementi St 12 (Sunset Way)
#01-38A/B

BUT, its at sunset way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

Yea, but he forgets the part where mummy and freya might not have that close bond if freya stays over.. :001_302:
i seriously doubt GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will tink of such issue deee yaaaa....they'r not as sensitive as gers......

autumn82

i seriously doubt GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will tink of such issue deee yaaaa....they'are not as sensitive as gers......
Yea, coz mostly they are "poisoned" by their own parents "why not let us looking after yr baby since both of u will be bz?" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

Yea, coz mostly they are "poisoned" by their own parents "why not let us looking after your baby since both of you will be bz?" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

YES !!!!

PIL PIL PIL esp MIL MIL MIL !!!!!!!!!!!

:18::18::18::18::18::18:

lawla12

cancan bossie??

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

:weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek:

yellowpudding

pro and con to his suggestion...

Pro
you can concentrade on work, as parent in law's will take good care of freya
hubby and wife hve more time paktor

con
you gona miss your ger,less time with ger
method of upbringing is to their way
every nite you travel there to see ger or every morn to send her back to the folk..

etc...

actually your hubby is so caring..he tink for you...knowing you hve to sit for your exam
darling, i wish he hasn't suggest this really and he mentioned this when I am about to head to bed !!!!! :nah::nah::nah:

hhhhmmm....its quite hard to concentrate on your studies when your darling cry, need sm1 to play with etc.......

izzi only put for 4days or 4days over a few weeks ???????

if only 1 week, i tink should b ok....

but a few weeks, i dont really like the idea too.......

dont b angry sweetie pudding...your dear husband has your interest yaaa...he also scare you cant study properly , tats why suggest tis.......
sigh... :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

must aim $3 million mahh :)

you ok there? Take good care... dont anyhow think :)

Huh? Help in simi enhancement?

Bluff you for what... wait for $3 million bahh :)

Sayang... I think you'll be more distracted without Freya around... if you can manage studies and Freya together, then good :)
Perhaps, get a maid to do the household chores bahh... at least you will have more time on hand then :)
I have part time maid, maybe I get her to come in more often...

Moral of the story... hubby dont "gek kiang" and suggest solution to wifey, when she never ask for it :)
Very true, I wish he has not suggest this infact. It pisses me off when it's a bad solution!

i seriously doubt GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will tink of such issue deee yaaaa....they'are not as sensitive as gers......
Bingo!

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Haiz...

1 charbor colleague throw MC today.

1 charbor colleague resigned, month end last day.

1 charbor colleague just lost her handphone... she left in cab cos' the uncle pester her for change... the citycab uncle drove off... she called hp... switched off liaoo... called the cab company, citycab uncle says already picked up new customer... never see handphone.... LPPL...

Haiz....

lawla12

sigh...

1 charbor colleague throw MC today.

1 charbor colleague resigned, month end last day.

1 charbor colleague just lost her handphone... she left in cab cos' the uncle pester her for change... the citycab uncle drove off... she called hp... switched off liaoo... called the cab company, citycab uncle says already picked up new customer... never see handphone.... LPPL...

sigh....

CANCAN BOSSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got vacancy liaoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

Very true, I wish he has not suggest this infact. It pisses me off when it's a bad solution!

my DH worse...he nv suggest.....when i suggest, he oso dun dare to tell his family abt my suggestion....he tend to "act blur" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then in end, i'm the one who suffer cos i need to face them !!!!!!!

super pissed off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its his family, of cos he dun mind.......cant he show some respect to me ?? its OUR home...both of us paid the house together.....its oso NOT his idiot family house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i juz cant stand when his family keep eyeing on our house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my house got gold izzi ?????

CanCanMum

cancan bossie??

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

:weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek::weeek:
yesh? simi ? rem to lock door and window and close curtains horzzz

lawla12

yesh? simi ? rem to lock door and window and close curtains horzzz

aiyooo...lock door euff liaooo.....

told u liaoo...the room is seaview deeee.....the windows r those type, u can see outside, but outside cannot see in deeeee...

the bath room is oso transparent deeee....facing the seaview wif sunset view too.........

:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

**dreaming again...LOL**

JacquiLau

Hello everyone!! Almost lunch time! :)

*sayang* pudding hun... If your hubby only suggest, you can always say no but I think the both of you should discuss about this first. :) I agree that he is probably worried that you will over worked yourself taking care of Freya and studying at the same time, or he wants to spend somet time with you. He might also suggest that because he is about to go overseas? So he doesn't want you to take care of Freya and study on your own? My parent keep asking me to leave Josh behind as well, said that they will take care of him while I go back to work in UK. Told them H**L NO! :p I think good thing is my MIL is really far from me and she is too busy to mind into my business... :p

lawla12

Hello everyone!! Almost lunch time! :)

*sayang* pudding hun... If your hubby only suggest, you can always say no but I think the both of you should discuss about this first. :) I agree that he is probably worried that you will over worked yourself taking care of Freya and studying at the same time, or he wants to spend somet time with you. He might also suggest that because he is about to go overseas? So he doesn't want you to take care of Freya and study on your own? My parent keep asking me to leave Josh behind as well, said that they will take care of him while I go back to work in UK. Told them H**L NO! :p I think good thing is my mother in law is really far from me and she is too busy to mind into my business... :p

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...leave josh behind while u go back UK n work ?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

of cos not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yaaa....u intend to stay there for good or coming back SG in a few years time????

JacquiLau

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...leave josh behind while you go back UK and work ?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

of cos not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yaaa....you intend to stay there for good or coming back SG in a few years time????
Yah I think so too as well... definitely no no...

Not for good that's for sure... intending to come back to SG in a few years time. Would like Josh to study here. :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

let me complain super angry

THIS CUTE AND ACT CUTE COLLEAGUE

bossie looking for me and he REFUSED TO INFORM ME!!!!

wtf......i overheard him saying to bossie "Oh she is back"

after he put down the phone i asked him "Issit boss lookin for me"

he said "YEAH"

then i said " and you never tell me?"

He kept quiet....silence.

wadz he trying to do??? Let boss think i am late for lunch? Go 2 hour lunch izzit?

Fu**ker!!!!

Pardon me i really angry liaOOO

lawla12

let me complain super angry

THIS CUTE AND ACT CUTE COLLEAGUE

bossie looking for me and he REFUSED TO INFORM ME!!!!

wtf......i overheard him saying to bossie "Oh she is back"

after he put down the phone i asked him "Issit boss lookin for me"

he said "YEAH"

then i said " and you never tell me?"

He kept quiet....silence.

wadz he trying to do??? Let boss think i am late for lunch? Go 2 hour lunch izzit?

Fu**ker!!!!

Pardon me i really angry liaOOO

i find tat he's purposely deeeeee.....u better b careful such such "cctv" n xiaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rennnn !!!!!!!!!

i oso HATE tis type of pple!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18::18:

sayang sayang cancan bossie.......

i help u %^&*#&@*)#@(#$%&*(&!)@+_!)@^#$& at him !!!!!!

:we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.