Baby sleeping on the same bed

does ur baby sleep on same bed as you?

• Total voters

chiro

Hi mummies and daddies,

My ds is 6mths old.. Just want to go around the forum asking whether does ur baby sleep on the same bed as you?And when do they sleep on their own bed?

stonston

My boy used to sleep with us cos I BF him at night (just before he falls asleep) & I'll fall asleep immediately also (I need to wake up at 6am for work).

When he turned 1yo & did not wanna latch, he slept in his own room with my maid. Now he sleeps in his own room. Only once or twice he insisted on sleeping with me.

chiro

yalor... have been nursing my son to sleep but if i were to move him to his cot immediately after he stopped drinking, he will wake up..so i let him fall asleep then middle of the night put him back to cot..

many a times i was too sleepy to wake up so he jus slept through until next feeding...

wat type of bed do you put him in ? in toddler/ junior/ children bed?

cheers..
chiro

My boy used to sleep with us cos I BF him at night (just before he falls asleep) & I'll fall asleep immediately also (I need to wake up at 6am for work).

When he turned 1yo & did not wanna latch, he slept in his own room with my maid. Now he sleeps in his own room. Only once or twice he insisted on sleeping with me.

apollo

only in e aftnoon.. at night nope cause whenever i slp with ds, i'll wake up v easily.. :001_302:

chiro

hhaha..my gfs were sayin tat dh will ask me sleep on the floor.. He n his precious son sleep on the bed..

I did ask him abt it, he sayhe will sleep on the floor though..lets wait n see...

haha.. sleep with my son better than husband .. now he will tell his papa to go down and sleep..

chiro

hhaha..my gfs were sayin tat dh will ask me sleep on the floor.. He n his precious son sleep on the bed..

I did ask him abt it, he sayhe will sleep on the floor though..lets wait n see...

haha.. sleep with my son better than husband .. now he will tell his papa to go down and sleep..

hhaha..my gfs were sayin that dear husband will ask me sleep on the floor.. He and his precious son sleep on the bed..

I did ask him about it, he sayhe will sleep on the floor though..lets wait and see...
my husband volunteer to sleep on the floor de.. but with mattress so still ok mah.. and hor he clever he can sleep peacefully without my son kicking here and there leh.. :tlaugh:

uddermummy

hubby, dd and i sleep in dd's room on an extendable bed. sometimes hubby can't tahan the sounds dd make and will go back to the master bedroom. :p

cynthiacookie

hubby, dear daughter and i sleep in dear daughter's room on an extendable bed. sometimes hubby can't tahan the sounds dear daughter make and will go back to the master bedroom. :p
Hehe my husabnd doesnt have tat prob , cos once he falls aslp , he cant hear anything...Hahaha:red:

Amulet

my baby is sleeping on her own mattress, beside my mattress.. but now she is older, she will roll over and sleep on my mattress, kick me to her mattress.. lol..

yellowpudding

your Husabnd never conplain meh? You knw, No privacy ..at nite...
now baby only 1mth ols sleeping together with us in his cot , and husbabnd arl complain, cos when we try to do... he will cry :shyxxx::shyxxx:
Erm, I think you misunderstood. My gal has been sleeping in her own bedroom and her own cot bed since NB. Whereas my husband and I are in the Master bedroom. We are currently using baby monitor. :)

So there are privacy between me and my husband. :)

chiro

mmm...maternal instinct hehee...whenver baby move..mummy will wake up..

but my son very persistent, if i act blur..continue to sleep, tat fella will either hit my chest if im facing him or use his leg to push me do the edge of the bed if my back face him

either way..cannot "keng" - feign ignorance..

end up im still the loser..give him his milk.. ahahah

only in e aftnoon.. at night nope cause whenever i sleep with dear son, i'll wake up very easily.. :001_302: