Baby sleeping on the same bed

does ur baby sleep on same bed as you?

• Total voters

shespice

Mine sleeps in the same room but in her own bed which is a playpen. She has a cot in another room and sometimes she sleeps there on her own too.

annie

mine sleeps in her own cot in our room together with us since day 1. i plan to move her to her own rm after she start to sleep through the night.. if not i bf so ma fan hehe

CanCanMum

Hi mummies and daddies,

My dear son is 6mths old.. Just want to go around the forum asking whether does your baby sleep on the same bed as you?And when do they sleep on their own bed?
my boy only slept with us in the middle when he is unwell or dream of monsters.

-jOanna

Many people told me don't let baby sleep in between you and your hubby or you slp wif baby, hubby sleeps elsewhere. cuz it will affect your relationship wif hubby.. Duno how true but 1 of my best friends already encountered the problem.. she n her husband not close already cuz husband sleeps in living room for 1yr+ already and she and baby slp together in the room on the bed..

CanCanMum

Many people told me dont't let baby sleep in between you and your hubby or you sleep with baby, hubby sleeps elsewhere. cuz it will affect your relationship with hubby.. dont know how true but 1 of my best friends already encountered the problem.. she and her husband not close already cuz husband sleeps in living room for 1yr+ already and she and baby sleep together in the room on the bed..
tats very true.... coz u lose the sense of intimacy between u and hubby

i m going to train Baber to sleep on his own next year when he turns 4, coz they gotta grow independent too....

yellowpudding

Many people told me dont't let baby sleep in between you and your hubby or you sleep with baby, hubby sleeps elsewhere. cuz it will affect your relationship with hubby.. dont know how true but 1 of my best friends already encountered the problem.. she and her husband not close already cuz husband sleeps in living room for 1yr+ already and she and baby sleep together in the room on the bed..
This is quite true and which is the reason why Freya sleeps in her own room since day 1 she comes back home from hospital. I also want to avoid the issue of having to let her be independent aka kick her out of the master bedroom when she is older. So it's better to start from day 1. :)

CanCanMum

This is quite true and which is the reason why Freya sleeps in her own room since day 1 she comes back home from hospital. I also want to avoid the issue of having to let her be independent aka kick her out of the master bedroom when she is older. So it's better to start from day 1. :)
darling so u have bb monitor? Otherwise canx hear her when she is other room rite????

chelle

I sleep with my boy on the bed coz easier to pacify him at nite.
My hubby sleep at sofa in living rm...haha
Prefer to sleep with my BB coz at least he will not snore loudly like the daddy.hAA

snowbear

Hi mummies and daddies,

My dear son is 6mths old.. Just want to go around the forum asking whether does your baby sleep on the same bed as you?And when do they sleep on their own bed?
Alicia has been sleeping in her cot in our room since NB. Now and then when she wakes up in the middle of the nite for feed or wants to be with mummy and daddy i'll let her sleep on our bed. Other than that, i'd put her back in the cot after bfding her. :)

uddermummy

your Husabnd never conplain meh? You knw, No privacy ..at nite...
now baby only 1mth ols sleeping together with us in his cot , and husbabnd arl complain, cos when we try to do... he will cry :shyxxx::shyxxx:
Hmmm... Nowadays so tired. Not in the mood at all. :p. If really in the mood, then have to sneak back into the master bedroom when she's asleep. :001_302:

uddermummy

that's why i insisted on having hubby sleep with us. Bought an extra big bed for that purpose. And also because sometimes I get nightmares when my dd tickles me in her sleep. :)

annie

thanks chiro.

i wanted to let my girl sleep in her room alone since day 1 also but then i dint cos at first we dun have extra rms.. then.. now that we have extra rm, i worry i need to run to her rm many times for feed! very tiring.. then also i got the habit of peeping at her whenever i wake up so i thought put her beside me better lol. just to make sure she is fine...scared she scared when she wakes up n cant see us then she alone in the dark rm. feel so poor thing n lonely lol.

chiro

haha..babies do not snore as loud as their daddies.. Johanan do not snore.. He likes to giggle in his sleep tho

I sleep with my boy on the bed coz easier to pacify him at nite.
My hubby sleep at sofa in living rm...haha
Prefer to sleep with my baby coz at least he will not snore loudly like the daddy.hAA

chiro

ya..understand..my case have to foldour clothes tat my mil washed..wash n sterilise pumps n bottles.. Just tis3 chores enuff to stress me..sigh

Hmmm... Nowadays so tired. Not in the mood at all. :p. If really in the mood, then have to sneak back into the master bedroom when she's asleep. :001_302:

chiro

haiizzz.. My house not enuff room for ds. My mil one room, my fil one room..haiizzzzzzzzzz

tats very true.... coz you lose the sense of intimacy between you and hubby

i m going to train Baber to sleep on his own next year when he turns 4, coz they gotta grow independent too....