tonics

hihi.. anyone have any idea wat kind of tonic to eat to have stronger body for adult.. other than those brands, yang ming jiu all this..

i always feel tired no matter wat and my face is so pale..
thanks in advance..

SunShine07

hihi.. anyone have any idea what kind of tonic to eat to have stronger body for adult.. other than those brands, yang ming jiu all this..

i always feel tired no matter what and my face is so pale..
thanks in advance..
if you can, drink a bit dom daily :) it really helps alot. If you know of anyone going overseas, ask then to buy for you when they arrive to the airport (duty free shop), very much cheaper than you buy outside. my mum said dom very good for health.

My mum used to be very weak...then after confinement she always drink dom almost everyday....now, she is so strong and healthly.

Last edited:
if you can, drink a bit dom daily :) it really helps alot. If you know of anyone going overseas, ask then to buy for you when they arrive to the airport (duty free shop), very much cheaper than you buy outside. my mum said dom very good for health.

My mum used to be very weak...then after confinement she always drink dom almost everyday....now, she is so strong and healthly.
but dom very spicy leh.. i confinement nv pu leh so now super weak lor..

SunShine07

but dom very spicy .. i confinement never pu so now super weak ..
that's why must drink dom.....i also nvr drink a lot during confinement, cos that time i dun quite belive all these....now try to drink also

spicy but it is really good for health...must take care now for ur son's sake

that's why must drink dom.....i also never drink a lot during confinement, cos that time i dont quite belive all these....now try to drink also

spicy but it is really good for health...must take care now for your son's sake
ok.. i shall try.. btw wat is the retail price.. normally where u buy from.. 1 day just a small cup will do rite..

SunShine07

ok.. i shall try.. btw what is the retail price.. normally where you buy from.. 1 day just a small cup will do rite..
a small cup will do. the price about 50plus bah....but if u can get it int he airport also abt 50 plus but the content is almost double compare to what u get from outside....acutally i have many cos my bro always go overseas and buy back....

a small cup will do. the price about 50plus bah....but if you can get it int he airport also about 50 plus but the content is almost double compare to what you get from outside....acutally i have many cos my bro always go overseas and buy back....
ok i sure go and c c look look..

shiseru

a small cup will do. the price about 50plus bah....but if you can get it int he airport also about 50 plus but the content is almost double compare to what you get from outside....acutally i have many cos my bro always go overseas and buy back....
Ya . My mom also encourage me to take a small amount of dom daily. So every night before i sleep, i take a little dom or Yomeishu (yang ming jiu), other than that, please try to exercise, it helps to remove fatigue.

I find dom very strong when i first started but bo bian, I have lost a baby and i want my body healthy to conceive again. So i drink! Well I thought it wasnt really bad, in fact i find dom is actually pretty sweet after drinking it for a while.

Ya . My mom also encourage me to take a small amount of dom daily. So every night before i sleep, i take a little dom or Yomeishu (yang ming jiu), other than that, please try to exercise, it helps to remove fatigue.

I find dom very strong when i first started but bo bian, I have lost a baby and i want my body healthy to conceive again. So i drink! Well I thought it wasnt really bad, in fact i find dom is actually pretty sweet after drinking it for a while.
thanks..

i will try to drink it.. for my own sake.. if not everyday like so tired..

pink_daisy

i oso take yomeishu every nite.. one small cup (they provide a small cup).. u can actually take half a cup if u feel your body is becoming heaty.. for me, i tried to take some herbal tea now n then to cool down my body..i will stop taking if i got very bad sore throat or not feeling well and resume when i feel better.. else u can get some dang gui slices from medical hall n stew it with some lean meat and drink abt one wk after your menses over.. i'm thinking of getting the huiji waist tonic oso... i heard is quite gd oso.. i oso always giddy coz body has always been weak n didnt 'pu' for both my confinement so i tink body now even weaker.. yomeishu cost abt $55 but i got from the provision shop near my mum's place at $48.. huiji waist tonic (big bottle) is abt $39 from the medical hall... mayb price might vary for different places but in any case, we gals must really take care of our health..take care!​

i also take yomeishu every nite.. one small cup (they provide a small cup).. you can actually take half a cup if you feel your body is becoming heaty.. for me, i tried to take some herbal tea now and then to cool down my body..i will stop taking if i got very bad sore throat or not feeling well and resume when i feel better.. else you can get some dang gui slices from medical hall and stew it with some lean meat and drink about one wk after your menses over.. i'm thinking of getting the huiji waist tonic also... i heard is quite good also.. i also always giddy coz body has always been weak and didnt 'pu' for both my confinement so i tink body now even weaker.. yomeishu cost about $55 but i got from the provision shop near my mum's place at $48.. huiji waist tonic (big bottle) is about $39 from the medical hall... mayb price might vary for different places but in any case, we gals must really take care of our health..take care!​
thanks.. sure go and take a look..​

addy14

Hello Friends....

GLOWIN Health Tonic is made from the most fruitful herbs of the nature which helps in restoring the balance of body and maintaining good health. It acts as an appetiser, nutritive, digester, rejunivative, blood purifier, mild laxative, and restorative. It is good in taste with orange flavour and must for growing childrens to impart good health and protect them from various diseases.
Thanks

sassylady

maybe you can try the huiji waist tonic which i'm drinking now. it's non-alcholic and tastes quite nice actually. and it's quite friendly to the pocket too.

it has been said to help improve blood circulation and strengthen the body/waist. not forgetting relieve bodyaches which we can suffer sometimes.

my mother bought it for me after hearing me complaining about stiff shoulders. and i have been drinking it since then. i drink it once in the day and once at night. helps me sleep better at night and relieve my stiff shoulders after a day in the office.

i drink huiji's waist tonic too. been drinking it since my pregnancy.

and now i'm talking it still as a health supplement.

i drink it in the morning for the extra boost sometimes. and also before i go to bed. it helps relax me so im able to sleep better at night.

i didnt know it helps with blood circulation. i only thought it helps to strengthen the waist and also immune system. guess this makes it even better.

sassylady

Does it really work?
for me personally i think it works. especially after a long day at work. sometimes my shoulders will get soo stiffed up that it's uncomfortable to sleep.

i think the waist tonic helps you to relax upon drinking it at night. and yet lets you feel revitalized in the day.

maybe you can get a bottle and try it out. i think they have the smaller bottles. no harm trying.