EDD (September 2009)

newbie2009

ya its normal. my baby one is appearing after 1 month but his is on the backside.
its something like a pimple.
oh your baby's BCG is taken on the buttock? that is nice. At least there is no scarring on the arms.

Does your baby gets more cranky after the BCG starts to erupt? My baby seems more irritable lately.

pigletif

oh your baby's BCG is taken on the buttock? that is nice. At least there is no scarring on the arms.

Does your baby gets more cranky after the BCG starts to erupt? My baby seems more irritable lately.
is it? my baby not cranky or is it becos on the buttock so no feeling at all..

but my bb love to kick kick kick and move his hand until the whole bed is moving. he like very pek chek like tat

newbie2009

but my baby love to kick kick kick and move his hand until the whole bed is moving. he like very pek chek like that
which hospital did u deliver at? Seems like a good thing that the jab is given on the butt, at least there is no scarring on the arms.

my baby also is rather pek chek lately.

pigletif

which hospital did you deliver at? Seems like a good thing that the jab is given on the butt, at least there is no scarring on the arms.

my baby also is rather pek chek lately.
i deliver at mt a. but i don knw whether do they feel pain or nt. close its always being press onto the bed or when we pat them..

Imac

hi there,

my bb's month old is today. only trim some of his hair for traditional formality. will shave all in e 4th mth as want him to grow his hair fuller n more as he inherits my fine hair. now doesn't look with enough hair.

taking BM more, he poo poo more. hmm..think it will start to reduce e no of frequency soon. i do let him take a min water (with min colic / grip water) if taking more F Milk. now he starts taking 90ml n is catching up my supply...hmm...

confinement lady often lets him sleep on the net chair (u know those that comes in either blue or pink type..i duno what you call that) n i'm concern if it's not flat enough for him. she said my bb likes to be upright n afraid of hot when sleeping long in his cot...hmm..

SexyFlor

but my baby love to kick kick kick and move his hand until the whole bed is moving. he like very pek chek like that

My mum in law said that i eat crabs during my pregnancy and thats y he is so active..
Now that i knw that Your BB oso like to kick kick.. and move his hands abt..
im kinda relieved.

SexyFlor

Anyone has any plans for the next child? Im planning to hv another in 2 yrs time.
But i like to hv another bb now.. haha..

angela22

My mum in law said that i eat crabs during my pregnancy and thats why he is so active..
Now that i knw that Your baby also like to kick kick.. and move his hands about..
im kinda relieved.
Haha. My baby olso like to kick kick kick and do boxing.. Cannot tahan him..
U believe in eating crabs will make bb active? I olso eat crabs during pregnancy but not much.. Normal..

pigletif

Anyone has any plans for the next child? Im planning to have another in 2 yrs time.
But i like to have another baby now.. haha..
wah.. u change ur thinking already? that's good if u wan to have a 2nd one.

but i very scare to get pregnant now. wat if i neglected my current bb how?
don dare to go and think...

My mum in law said that i eat crabs during my pregnancy and thats why he is so active..
Now that i knw that Your baby also like to kick kick.. and move his hands about..
im kinda relieved.
i nv touch on crabs during pregnancy... but still kick and kick and kick

pigletif

hi there,

my baby's month old is today. only trim some of his hair for traditional formality. will shave all in e 4th month as want him to grow his hair fuller n more as he inherits my fine hair. now doesn't look with enough hair.

taking breast milk more, he poo poo more. hmm..think it will start to reduce e no of frequency soon. i do let him take a min water (with min colic / grip water) if taking more F Milk. now he starts taking 90ml n is catching up my supply...hmm...

confinement lady often lets him sleep on the net chair (you know those that comes in either blue or pink type..i dont know what you call that) n i'm concern if it's not flat enough for him. she said my baby likes to be upright n afraid of hot when sleeping long in his cot...hmm..
ya, poo poo frequency will be lesser. during the 1st month, poo poo is after every feed cos i bf. than after 1 month, his poopoo become once or twice a day. in some days, he may not poopoo for 1 day than the next day will poo alot alot at 1 shot.

ya the netted rocker right? actually i did not let my bb sleep on that, i still prefer cot or on mattress as its better for his back. the netted rocker i will use it when he is maybe 3mths old?
my bb sweats alot, so i will actually blow the fan at him most of the time.

newbie2009

hi there,

my baby's month old is today. only trim some of his hair for traditional formality. will shave all in e 4th month as want him to grow his hair fuller n more as he inherits my fine hair. now doesn't look with enough hair.

taking breast milk more, he poo poo more. hmm..think it will start to reduce e no of frequency soon. i do let him take a min water (with min colic / grip water) if taking more F Milk. now he starts taking 90ml n is catching up my supply...hmm...

confinement lady often lets him sleep on the net chair (you know those that comes in either blue or pink type..i dont know what you call that) n i'm concern if it's not flat enough for him. she said my baby likes to be upright n afraid of hot when sleeping long in his cot...hmm..
is there any particular reason why will need to shave the baby's head on the 4th month?

newbie2009

Haha. My baby olso like to kick kick kick and do boxing.. Cannot tahan him..
you believe in eating crabs will make baby active? I olso eat crabs during pregnancy but not much.. Normal..
my baby also is very active. His legs keep kicking. And he hands will do boxing. Sometime he will miss his target and his punch landed up on his own face, then he ends up crying. Seeing that scene is so funny

Stan

hi there,

in laws bot the chair for my bb too... i refused to put her in it...cos feel that there is zero support for the bb's back...

angela22

my baby also is very active. His legs keep kicking. And he hands will do boxing. Sometime he will miss his target and his punch landed up on his own face, then he ends up crying. Seeing that scene is so funny
haha.. mine too.. sometimes will landed on his own face but he didnt cry just continue to box lor..

when i carry him he olso do boxing and ended up box me lor.. faint..

whats ur name? any msn?

newbie2009

haha.. mine too.. sometimes will landed on his own face but he didnt cry just continue to box ..

when i carry him he olso do boxing and ended up box me .. faint..

whats your name? any msn?
ya my son will also box himself especially when he gets upset with the supply from the breast. sometimes will also box my breast lor. haiz. dun know to say if he is cute or what.

angela22

ya my son will also box himself especially when he gets upset with the supply from the breast. sometimes will also box my breast . sigh. dont know to say if he is cute or what.
hee.. no matter wat they do, in our heart they r cute.. :Dancing_tongue:

convenient to exchange msn??

newbie2009

my baby is starting to sleep less in the day. Sometimes in the whole day, he only sleep about 1.1/2hrs. However at night he manage to sleep continously for about 6hrs. Any sept mums experiencing this?