MUMMYSG NOVEMBER NOCIANZ~~~Chit CHAT CRAP TALKS CORNER~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessminn

netbook BIGGER maaa though its smaller as compare to lappie/desktop pc....

good good worrr...HUBBY love love you~
love is love...
but hoh,e model not wat i wan...haaa.=p
ma fan deee wooo...

my hubby say netbook i can bring go my mom dere...
i can start chasing dramas liaooo...=p

Ting

my bf also wanna buy me net book. but i think quite useless for me lehs. cos i wont be using it..

princessminn

my bf also wanna buy me net book. but i think quite useless for me lehs. cos i wont be using it..
heee....u using laptop or desktop now?
i tink laptop better laaa...
netbook still ok...
juz small in size...
haaa...

mi is i say i wanna buy for veri long leee...
juz nvr buy only...

BbpHir3

hahahahahahaha!!!! the moo moo is AIG gif de.. lol.. muz ask them y the nose blue colour de....

juz let Dante wear the romper + matching foor-wear and maybe a watch-like rattle on the wrist?? the tux look soooooo nice!!!!

princessminn

hahahahahahaha!!!! the moo moo is AIG give .. lol.. must ask them why the nose blue colour ....

just let Dante wear the romper + matching foor-wear and maybe a watch-like rattle on the wrist?? the tux look soooooo nice!!!!
coz AIG is blue???
hahaha....

i duno wat to match for him...
so headache...
tinking black beanie,but hoh difficult to find...
black socks,oso difficult to find....
e tux so cute rite???
heee....
but he wear liaooo not cute.=x
tonite i free i post e pic of him wearing deee...
my bro say look lik e monopoly guy....

almond

cancan bossie...me really find it very very meaningless working with her.....

i really feel super disappointed why tings turn out to be like that.....did i really do smting so wrong to deserve all these? i did put in efforts to do my work... as far as i'm concerned, i never miss any deadlines....i go home on the dot but i bring home my work to do in order to meet the deadline....its not as though i just go home n shake legs, never discharge my duties.....its really very very hurting n acussing for her to label me as "no initiative n irresponsible"...what have i done to deserve such remarks from her.....i discharge my responsibilities yet this is what i get......

tis morn also kana scolding from her...i seriously feel that she's really unreasonable n target at me instead of the issue......she's stress, but it does not mean i've to put up with her nonsense though she's the boss.....

super demoralise...cant help thinking should i tender n run away from the sinking ship........even if the ship never sink now, there's noting i can do to change her mindset on me......like what you mention, out of 100 tings, you just did smting wrong once, you'are condeemed forever liaooo.....no turning point for us.....so what's the point if i put in more efforts to "redeem" myself n change her mindset on me....will she change? will she appreciate? izzi worth it?

how to kan kai when she target at me with all sorts of nonsense???? i also have my tolerance level....i cant keep crying at home rite....i'm going crazy soon....
Hey.... since you got half a mind to quit.... why not show hand with her? ask her directly why she target you? ask her what she really want from you... if you do this, at least you had let her know you are not a push over....

BbpHir3

coz AIG is blue???
hahaha....

i dont know what to match for him...
so headache...
thinking black beanie,but hoh difficult to find...
black socks,also difficult to find....
e tux so cute rite???
heee....
but he wear liaooo not cute.=x
tonite i free i post e pic of him wearing deee...
my bro say look lik e monopoly guy....
hahahaha.. monopoly guy!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!
got those socks tat got the leather shoe design one~~~

princessminn

hahahaha.. monopoly guy!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!
got those socks that got the leather shoe design one~~~
i noe i noe...
but hoh,e size lik so small...
i veri maa fan deee...=x

best part is hoh,hubby or my bro ask mi gif him wear hat then gif him a stick...so funny...

Last edited:

lawla12

sianzz....5pm then call me into her room n explain the report which i emailed her on thurs nite...TMDDD!!!!!!!!

told u all liaooo, she din read my emails when i sent her all the reports she need on thurs nite, fri n sat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REAL TMDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! WASTE MY TIME N EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

need to OT liaoo lohhhh...she wan another report by 9am tomolo morn...zzzzzzzz

i'm really super siaanzz!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

i think i can win Golden Horse reward lols

i followed baObeis advice, act blurr, act a bit and ask her, be an angel, IT WORKED!!!!!!!

bossie told me everything from A-Z about ac guy wakakakakka~~~

she says she may not renew his "Contract"

i was ddinking where got Contract?????? ITS only an appointment letter wad??!!!

LOLsssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.