MUMMYSG NOVEMBER NOCIANZ~~~Chit CHAT CRAP TALKS CORNER~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

i think i can win Golden Horse reward lols

i followed baObeis advice, act blurr, act a bit and ask her, be an angel, IT WORKED!!!!!!!

bossie told me everything from A-Z about ac guy wakakakakka~~~

she says she may not renew his "Contract"

i was ddinking where got Contract?????? ITS only an appointment letter what??!!!

LOLsssssssss
what is A-Z??? post out post out!!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

wahahahah A-Z of ac colleague:

A- Act cute

B - Boy

C- Childish

D - Dumb :p

soli soli the above are my own descriptions wahhahahah

ohh

1) She said she is tired of encouraging him everyday, like gonna use a Pongpong and Cheer him to do work :p

2) She said he always got serious Financial problem

3) She said he once every few days WILL ask her for Claims reimbursement

4) She said he nua nua everytime, be it office work or site work

5) She said she gave him a week to think wad he wants to do, site or Office based, but he did not give her an answer, instead juz said "Up to u lor, if u dink i cannot handle den dun give me jobs."

6) She said he bear grudges

7) She said everybody makes mistakes but she said HE is very very very concerned about his own mistakes, and gets Extremely upset about it.

Anyway shes going to employ another amateur designer, SO i m gonna be facing ANOTHER competitor.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

princessminn

elaine dearie,i'm super disappointed wif e results...
sighz....
am going to find mp later...
mp of my mom dere...
i really wanna die liaooo...

i noe find oso no use....
sianz....
hubby wan mi to wait till e boon lay but 3years down e road,duno i die already anot...

Last edited:

autumn82

wahahahah A-Z of ac colleague:

A- Act cute

B - Boy

C- Childish

D - Dumb :p

soli soli the above are my own descriptions wahhahahah

ohh

1) She said she is tired of encouraging him everyday, like gonna use a Pongpong and Cheer him to do work :p

2) She said he always got serious Financial problem

3) She said he once every few days WILL ask her for Claims reimbursement

4) She said he nua nua everytime, be it office work or site work

5) She said she gave him a week to think what he wants to do, site or Office based, but he did not give her an answer, instead just said "Up to you , if you think i cannot handle then dont give me jobs."

6) She said he bear grudges

7) She said everybody makes mistakes but she said HE is very very very concerned about his own mistakes, and gets Extremely upset about it.

Anyway shes going to employ another amateur designer, SO i m gonna be facing ANOTHER competitor.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wooo hoo~~ So now, just relax and enjoy the show.. :p

Don't fret too early laahh.. Maybe the other newbie is something of better "quality"? :001_302:

CanCanMum

berri funny

i super scared of face to face talks with bosses

lols

so i talked to my bossie while i pretend pretend make coffee wahhahhaha~~~~

CanCanMum

byebye i go home after my FB session

Honey Sweetheart~~~dun stay too late huhhh.

Zai Jian my dearest nocianz........:wong19:

lawla12

HSHDDB..............your bossie is a B*TCH!!!! :p
bbbbbbbb***tttccchhh + assssssss******ole!!!!!!!!!

i think i can win Golden Horse reward lols

i followed baObeis advice, act blurr, act a bit and ask her, be an angel, IT WORKED!!!!!!!

bossie told me everything from A-Z about ac guy wakakakakka~~~

she says she may not renew his "Contract"

i was ddinking where got Contract?????? ITS only an appointment letter what??!!!

LOLsssssssss
HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully ur boss really meant wad she say lohhhh

stay cool.... she will have her just retribution... but for now... keep your morale high... :001_302:

u sure??? spoke to woody, i really intend to tender by early jan.....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Jiayou... your boss really tekan u ahh...
if cannot use brute force... try soft approach...
gek gek buy her a Xmas present? Maybe she will be so touched.... :)

almond

bbbbbbbb***tttccchhh + assssssss******ole!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully your boss really meant what she say lohhhh

you sure??? spoke to woody, i really intend to tender by early jan.....
actually... a few years ago... my younger sister was also a ACCA student.... but she gave up at the last few papers... cos's a few years back... while she is working as a account assistant, she met a boss very much like yours... that joker totally crashes her confident... so much so that today... my sister dare not touch accounting stuffs, and currently, she is contended working as a admin assistant.... she totally lose her direction in life... :embarrassed:

that is why i feel that you should stand up against her, and show her you are not a push over... this type of people, once you show the slightest sign of weakness, they will ride on your head like a monkey....

as for the retribution part... that old goose is still unmarried... guess... that's the kindest retribution for her..... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

Jiayou... your boss really tekan you ahh...
if cannot use brute force... try soft approach...
gek gek buy her a Xmas present? Maybe she will be so touched.... :)

i cant b bothered to pls her.......dun even wanna spend any single on her...she wait long long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually... a few years ago... my younger sister was also a ACCA student.... but she gave up at the last few papers... cos's a few years back... while she is working as a account assistant, she met a boss very much like yours... that joker totally crashes her confident... so much so that today... my sister dare not touch accounting stuffs, and currently, she is contended working as a admin assistant.... she totally lose her direction in life... :embarrassed:

that is why i feel that you should stand up against her, and show her you are not a push over... this type of people, once you show the slightest sign of weakness, they will ride on your head like a monkey....

as for the retribution part... that old goose is still unmarried... guess... that's the kindest retribution for her..... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
mine is married wif 2 kids, pri 1 n 2 respectively....

pray she go die baaaaa.......super sick of doing the reportsssssss again n again n again n again...same data, but diff format...i've been doing it for more than 5times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! each time she wan me to submit a new format, i've to re-do the whole presentation slides too...come on, its abt 80++++ slides......

i'm realy fedup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvm..me ren ren!!!!!! i tender, i will throw MCsssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me go zzz liaooo....go da bian 1st.....really no time to da bian!!!!!! need to stay up till 2-3am then can finish...heck care liaooo....gif her by piece meal.....

u know, juz now 5pm then she ask me into her room....then 5.30pm, evy1 go home leeee.....then 6pm, she called me...guess y she call me "ooh, u'r still ard arrr...ok ok" -----END OF CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!

she called me juz to check tat i'm still ard.....tats all...u say she prevert or not....y cant i bring home n do???? y must stay in opic n do??? opic got gold izzi ???

bian tai !!!!!!!!!!!

GO DIE GO DIE GO DIE GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11::wong11:

Status
Not open for further replies.