EDD in November 2009

apple_san

true also..

i almost wanted to scream for e c-sect while i was pushing Maphius..:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Haha.. we are opp.. My gynae ask me for e c-sect while the pain but I insist scream for normal delivery... But end up, e c-sect :p

adelynn

Dear Mummies,

Need some help on preparation for full month's celebration and since our babies are born around the same time, i believe you guys are preparing for it as well :)

Have you guys picked your full month caterer and decided on what type of cakes/full month packs to give away? Can share your recommendations and decisions? Am confused over so many options and caterers.

I most probably will go for NEO Garden's catering, many pple recommended it saying the food's good and the portions are good too. What are your recommendations?

How about the full month red eggs and ang gu kuehs?

Thanks in advance

BbpHir3

Dear Mummies,

Need some help on preparation for full month's celebration and since our babies are born around the same time, i believe you guys are preparing for it as well :)

Have you guys picked your full month caterer and decided on what type of cakes/full month packs to give away? Can share your recommendations and decisions? Am confused over so many options and caterers.

I most probably will go for NEO Garden's catering, many pple recommended it saying the food's good and the portions are good too. What are your recommendations?

How about the full month red eggs and ang gu kuehs?

Thanks in advance
i ordered catering from " Chu Wei San Tong"..
full months gift set from "Sweetest Moments"..
there's some caterers tat gif free red eggs if u order from them...

adelynn

i ordered catering from " Chu Wei San Tong"..
full months gift set from "Sweetest Moments"..
there's some caterers that give free red eggs if you order from them...
BbpHir3

Thanks, do you have the caterer website?
I am also intending to order the full month gift set from Sweetest Moments. My friends ordered previously from them and their cakes are not bad! In addition, near to my place so can self collect.

I've got a question regarding the gift sets. Do you give pple who come for the buffet or those that are unable to come or have previously given ang baos to the babies?

BbpHir3

BbpHir3

I am also intending to order the full month gift set from Sweetest Moments. My friends ordered previously from them and their cakes are not bad! In addition, near to my place so can self collect.

I've got a question regarding the gift sets. Do you give pple who come for the buffet or those that are unable to come or have previously given ang baos to the babies?
Chu Wei San Tong Food Holding Pte Ltd

i love sweetest moments..

Attachments

sufeit0115

BbpHir3

Hi adelynn mummy, me also ordered full month gift set from sweetest moment for my friends & relatives in s'pore (for m'sian relatives i ordered from JB cos it's cheaper lol), hehe...i'm giving to friends & relatives who sent us gifts for my lil boy, even though they may not come for the full month celebration, which i will celebrate in JB...cos all my family & relatives are there.

Btw, i also heard good comments from friends for NEO Garden catering..Thumbs up!!

Wish you have a joyous full month celebration for your princess!! :001_302:

yyt47

For me, the full mth buffet is only bwtween relatives & closer friends....Wanted to get fm Neo Garden but they seemed to have restricted dates for Dec Buffet cos they specify certain packages for certain dates (since my gal's full mth is nearer to Christmas)..

Instead considering to order from YLS http://www.ylscatering.com.sg/ ...tried their food b4 also not bad & quite alot variety...

I am also ordering fm Sweetest Moments as gifts for colleagues only.

Last edited:

BbpHir3

Hi BbpHir3 mummy, your princess & prince are so cute!! I like your card design, aiyo now regret i didn't choose the same design....:shyxxx:
hahahaha.. my girl's card is last minute add in~~ lol.. since i'm celebrating both her 1st bday and his full month mahz~~ i cannot bias do for 1 of them, den the other dun haf..

sufeit0115

hahahaha.. my girl's card is last minute add in~~ lol.. since i'm celebrating both her 1st bday and his full month mahz~~ i cannot bias do for 1 of them, then the other dont have..
Wow so coincident can celebrate together :001_302:, 1st birthday & full month celebration ~ double happiness!!

adelynn

Care to share what you hav in mind? I still have not think of anything yet!..
I'm just inviting close friends & family over to my place for food and drinks.
I ordered catering from Neo's Garden, going to add a few pizzas and gelato ice cream from this cafe just outside my house to please the kids. Just to 'spice' things up, we have also ordered helium balloons and a cake for my girl.

As for the baby gift sets, i have ordered from Sweetest Moments to be given out on the actual day of her full month (celebrating in advance due to actual day on weekday).

The last thing i need to do is to find her an outfit, which i will do next week :)

I think baby full month parties are mostly similar and it's more a symbolic thing as the baby would still be too young to understand :)

Feliz

I'm just inviting close friends & family over to my place for food and drinks.
I ordered catering from Neo's Garden, going to add a few pizzas and gelato ice cream from this cafe just outside my house to please the kids. Just to 'spice' things up, we have also ordered helium balloons and a cake for my girl.

As for the baby gift sets, i have ordered from Sweetest Moments to be given out on the actual day of her full month (celebrating in advance due to actual day on weekday).

The last thing i need to do is to find her an outfit, which i will do next week :)

I think baby full month parties are mostly similar and it's more a symbolic thing as the baby would still be too young to understand :)
As for baby gift sets, u gave those with red eggs n ang ku kueh?? n also u give to all guest? I was told that only give red egg n ang ku kueh to those who we are not inviting.. like our colleagues or frens..

Btw for e neo garden catering, how much is urs per pax??

adelynn

As for baby gift sets, you gave those with red eggs n ang ku kueh?? n also you give to all guest? I was told that only give red egg n ang ku kueh to those who we are not inviting.. like our colleagues or friends..

Btw for e neo garden catering, how much is urs per pax??
Erms, I am giving the baby gift sets to those who have given my girl ang baos or presents which i have not invited to the full month party or those whom i have invited but could not attend. Not sure if this is the 'correct' way of giving the baby gift sets.

But my parents told me to prepare some ang gu kuehs & red eggs at the full month party for guests to eat/take home if they want to.

I have ordered the 12.99/pax from Neo's garden. If you order online and let them know that it's for ur baby's full month, there is a 15% discount. If you call in, the discount is 10%.

Feliz

Erms, I am giving the baby gift sets to those who have given my girl ang baos or presents which i have not invited to the full month party or those whom i have invited but could not attend. Not sure if this is the 'correct' way of giving the baby gift sets.

But my parents told me to prepare some ang gu kuehs & red eggs at the full month party for guests to eat/take home if they want to.

I have ordered the 12.99/pax from Neo's garden. If you order online and let them know that it's for your baby's full month, there is a 15% discount. If you call in, the discount is 10%.

heheh i also very ruan when comes to e baby gift sets.. Ok will check it out for e neo catering.. thanks alot adelynn.. =)

adelynn

Dear All mummies

Stevlynn just had her 1st 'round' of full month party yesterday and another 'round' today and we are done! it was tiring for her and for me and i'm glad the planning went all well.

NEO's garden food & service was great and my friends & family loved the gift sets.

How are your preparations and/or full month parties coming along?

and of course i'm looking forward to rejoin civilization (hah!) and doing some xmas shopping!

Feliz

Dear All mummies

Stevlynn just had her 1st 'round' of full month party yesterday and another 'round' today and we are done! it was tiring for her and for me and i'm glad the planning went all well.

NEO's garden food & service was great and my friends & family loved the gift sets.

How are your preparations and/or full month parties coming along?

and of course i'm looking forward to rejoin civilization (hah!) and doing some xmas shopping!

Hi adelynn.. glad to hear that everything went smoothly.. I hope mine will be smooth too as hubby not around and left me alone for e planning..

I've ordered from EATZ catering cos i hav muslim friends so mus be halal.. hehee.. any comment about EATZ catering so far?